I am devastated

Old May 17th 2008, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

kaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to allkaylee is a name known to all
Default Re: I am devastated

Sorry I don't know how to do the quote but what a nasty pathetic thing that alentejo joe has written. I thought this site was to give support Hope you are feeling better Flea and best of luck with your move
Old May 18th 2008, 2:16 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

OMG N, I have only just seen this thread. As all the nice members on here have already said, I am so sorry to hear this and hope you are feeling a little less tense by now.

I know how you feel, believe me. We have been broken into 3 times in this house, once while we were in bed and I was awake. I won't go into details, but it was a shock to realise that someone had been walking around our home and rummaging through our belongings, then to find a whole case of your private papers (insurance, bank etc.) had been stolen, amongst other things. People who do this are loathsome scum, but please do not keep a knife under your pillow, as the police warned us that any weapon you use can be turned on you. I now keep one of our sons junior golf clubs he had when he was 10 under my bed and the inner cardboard tube from tin foil. Don't laugh, they are hard enough to do some damage.

Originally Posted by livinginwa
shame you werent on the 15th floor when the cock end jumped off, he could be dead now, and less of burden to all.

you must live in a rough area
You just can't stop yourself can you. Did you go to 'stupid' school or something?

Originally Posted by tillysmum
Thats a myth, its not the rough areas that get broken into it tends to be the more affluent ones as they have more to nick.
Absolutely.

Originally Posted by alentejo joe
flea worse things happen in uk you old drama queen, get a life other wise you will need 24hr protection specially without mr muscle behind you .the uk is verry violent beware:curse:
WTF!? It's you that needs a life Mr Misery. What the hell does that mean?
Old May 18th 2008, 2:19 am
BE Forum Addict

geeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond reputegeeandtee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alentejo joe
flea worse things happen in uk you old drama queen, get a life other wise you will need 24hr protection specially without mr muscle behind you .the uk is verry violent beware:curse:
Must have taken you all day and all night and a webster's dictionary to write this...well done you.

what an arse.
Old May 18th 2008, 2:36 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to all who sent PMs and karma.

I find it really odd that someone would think a person would come on here and make up something like this. I cant see a benefit to myself or anyone else in doing it.
Yes, I have had a lot happen recently, I have even said I feel a bit like a shit magnet! I am just going through one of those periods in life where things are in turmoil.

I met my neighbour who had the same thing happen last weekend for coffee yesterday. It was far worse for her as she was alone. Her fiance was away on business. She comes from Ireland and I told her about British Expats. She is very unhappy here also and looking for a bit of support. I hope she doesnt read this crap above.
Old May 18th 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geeandtee
Must have taken you all day and all night and a webster's dictionary to write this...well done you.

what an arse.
A big fat arse that needs a good kicking from the sounds of it.
Old May 20th 2008, 3:37 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I have even said I feel a bit like a shit magnet!
THATS why he posted then - he was just some other shit you attracted!
Old May 20th 2008, 4:42 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsElui
Nice one.......
Old May 20th 2008, 4:49 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsElui
roflmao I hadnt thought of it like that but you are right!

I was quite impressed with my level of restraint when he was stalking me. I had to sit on my hands a few times.
At the end of the day, I do not have to justify myself to anyone. I have said many times, I use this site as a tool to offload the stresses and strains of life. I care not whether I am believed, liked, disliked or ignored.
Sometimes I offer help, advice and support (and not only to those in this section but the Aus forum too) but sometimes when you are having a bad time, you take for a while. It is swings and roundabouts.

I just hope i stop being a shit magnet pretty soon. I have a plane to catch!
Old May 24th 2008, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

LizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to all
Smile Re: I am devastated

oh Flea, have just read what happened must have been awful, dread to think...am glad nobody was hurt. I know what you mean re OH, mine is manager of forensic in mental health and yeh they know there stuff but all the same u still worry. Be safe and take care.... ignore the w@?*#r :curse: so not worth stressing over the little s*#t. To happier times Flea, I wish u many