I am devastated

Old May 13th 2008, 5:36 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default I am devastated

I am sure there will be some who think I am making this up. I truly wish i was!!

I think i wrote on here a couple of days ago about my neighbour who woke up on her sofa with a man standing over her and he ran out f her flat with her laptop.
Well... guess what

The $@#$%#$#%ing bastard has come back and done it us!!! We were both in our bedroom but had not gone to bed. The TV, lights and my laptop were all switched on. My husband heard a noise came out of the bedroom and this guy was standing in our lounge. My husband yelled and chased him through the flat but he ran onto our balcony and jump off (we are on first floor) OH ran out to chase him but he was gone.

He has taken my laptop, my handbag, phone, purse, $200, 2 credit cards, my british and aussie drivers licence. My company car keys. I am too scared to go to bed in case they come back for it. He also has my door keys.

I cant believe it am stunned
Old May 13th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am devastated

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I am sure there will be some who think I am making this up. I truly wish i was!!

I think i wrote on here a couple of days ago about my neighbour who woke up on her sofa with a man standing over her and he ran out f her flat with her laptop.
Well... guess what

The $@#$%#$#%ing bastard has come back and done it us!!! We were both in our bedroom but had not gone to bed. The TV, lights and my laptop were all switched on. My husband heard a noise came out of the bedroom and this guy was standing in our lounge. My husband yelled and chased him through the flat but he ran onto our balcony and jump off (we are on first floor) OH ran out to chase him but he was gone.

He has taken my laptop, my handbag, phone, purse, $200, 2 credit cards, my british and aussie drivers licence. My company car keys. I am too scared to go to bed in case they come back for it. He also has my door keys.

I cant believe it am stunned
OMG that's awful. I read the thread the other day about your neighbour. Thank god neither of you were hurt. Have the police been around yet? I hope you get a better response from them than your neighbour.
Old May 13th 2008, 5:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

JULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond repute

What a nightmare! I would have been out of the bed with my husband's shotgun and my husky/german shepherd! If you weren't moving I'd tell you to get a big dog! How unsettling. I've been burgled before but while I was out! I hope you are ok, what a shock and the goods can be replaced just so be thankful you guys are ok.
Old May 13th 2008, 5:58 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

The police have been and gone. Fingerprint eople coming in the morning. They did bring the sniffer dogs round but i havent heard whether they have found anything.
I am too frightened to go to bed now. It is 4am here. I am frightened they will come back.
If you have enough nerve to enter someones home knowing they are awake and obviously not asleep, why wouldnt htey come back?
I canot get over the fact someone has just walked into my home!! It is incredible.
Old May 13th 2008, 6:17 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
The police have been and gone. Fingerprint eople coming in the morning. They did bring the sniffer dogs round but i havent heard whether they have found anything.
I am too frightened to go to bed now. It is 4am here. I am frightened they will come back.
If you have enough nerve to enter someones home knowing they are awake and obviously not asleep, why wouldnt htey come back?
I canot get over the fact someone has just walked into my home!! It is incredible.
Sorry to hear about this. We were broken into 4 times at night in the Bahamas while we were in - came into the bedrooms while we were sleeping, took stuff out of the bedside drawers, the works. Last occasion, we chased the guy out of the (1st floor) apartment carrying a TV - he also jumped off the balcony and disappeared (with the TV). Police said he was probably so high on cocaine he didn't even feel his ankles break as he landed.

First priority must be to install good quality locks and keep the doors locked at all times at least for the near future. Keep safe.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:24 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by dunroving
Sorry to hear about this. We were broken into 4 times at night in the Bahamas while we were in - came into the bedrooms while we were sleeping, took stuff out of the bedside drawers, the works. Last occasion, we chased the guy out of the (1st floor) apartment carrying a TV - he also jumped off the balcony and disappeared (with the TV). Police said he was probably so high on cocaine he didn't even feel his ankles break as he landed.

First priority must be to install good quality locks and keep the doors locked at all times at least for the near future. Keep safe.
Yes D

Tha is why i am to scared to go to bed. Until the locks are changed i wont settle.

4 times is dreadful!!

I have just been typing up a letter to post to all our neighbours. He has the key to get into the whole building now.
I rang my daughter in Essex. She was cross with my husband for chasing him saying he shouldnt have in case he had a weapon or something.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to read that. I know from experience how awful it is to be broken into. First time for me, I felt completely violated, knowing someone had been rooting through my drawers etc but at least I was away at the time. Second time we were asleep in bed. It freaked me out for ages, that I did not wake up.
Just be glad neither of you were hurt & I hope they catch the guy soon.
Old May 13th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

OMG I bet you where sh*ting it. What an awful end to your time here, hope your not going to work.
sending you some karma x
Old May 13th 2008, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Flea! Someone who knows your building methinks. You hate to have to live in Fort Knox but it sounds as if you are going to have to up your security although they do say you are only as strong as a pane of glass. {{{hugs}}} to you!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

livinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of lightlivinginwa is a glorious beacon of light

shame you werent on the 15th floor when the cock end jumped off, he could be dead now, and less of burden to all.

you must live in a rough area
Old May 13th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh FFF

HOw horrible I cant imagine anything more scary in my life. I hope you have changed the locks. Do you know how he got in?

Good luck
Old May 13th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by livinginwa
Nonsense, what sort of stupidity is that?

I was in when burglars came back for the second go in 2001 having been scared off earlier when the ex got up and left the house without noticing half the shit was gone from downstairs .

It was one of 4 break ins that night on a new estate that hadn't had a burglary reported in the 7 years it had been built.

Everything will be ok when the keys are sorted Flea, have a cuppa, and try to chill as much as possible. Everyone was great when my place was done, accept the support and take time for yourself. The shock often hits a little later.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by livinginwa

Thats a myth, its not the rough areas that get broken into it tends to be the more affluent ones as they have more to nick.
Old May 13th 2008, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

The ba*%@%* He must be a mental ba*$@^* at that to rob people whilst they are in the house and awake.

Get your locks changed, cancel your cards etc etc and I pray this doesn't happen to you again.

Chin up sweetie, you'll be home soon.xxxxxx
Old May 13th 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Flea, how frightening, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't begin to imagine the shock of it all. It's not often I use the C word but this guy is a complete and utter one! :curse::curse: When you get those locks changed hopefully you can sleep more soundly at night.

Just remember, "what goes around, comes around". He'll get his!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.