Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

do you drink more in oz, hic??

do you drink more in oz, hic??

Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:16 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: do you drink more in oz, hic??

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
myrmecology, what is that? Well, life in OZ can be a bit sad, as my post suggested. FWIW I tend to agree with you and Arkon (who is a great guy really and a breath of fresh air on BE).
I am pretty much a godzoner by the definition on here, but I enjoy posters like Will and Arkon. You don't have to agree but if you open your mind it can be very positive, even if you are happy here. I don't think you have to fall into a camp, but so many on BE do.....
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:17 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willamos
In Europe and the UK they have places, proper shops, that sell ant colonies and ant related equipment to hobbyists. Including exotic species from Australia and South America.

No such thing in Australia. And ask in a supposedly 'exotic' pets shop and they just give you a really weird look.
So if it's a passion of yours then it would be hard here. Any chance you might be able to return to UK?
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:19 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I am pretty much a godzoner by the definition on here, but I enjoy posters like Will and Arkon. You don't have to agree but if you open your mind it can be very positive, even if you are happy here. I don't think you have to fall into a camp, but so many on BE do.....
I've read some of your posts and actually do enjoy them. There's no nastiness or malice in them. Very refreshing; and yes you can have a sugar lump after me and Ms Crop have done our stuff
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:21 am
Account Closed

So if it's a passion of yours then it would be hard here. Any chance you might be able to return to UK?
Don't get him started on that one
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:21 am
Jedi Princess

Don't get him started on that one
LOL
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:25 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to. If it was just me.

Having kids and family makes everything more difficult. Throw a reasonably successful business into the mix and, well....
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:31 am
Jedi Princess

Would love to. If it was just me.

Having kids and family makes everything more difficult. Throw a reasonably successful business into the mix and, well....
Understand. Much more than just the wishes of oneself to consider. Can only wish you and your family all the best. I hope at least you might be able to make some trips home like Arkon is managing to do now. Take care.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 8:45 am
Banned

willamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond reputewillamos has a reputation beyond repute

Understand. Much more than just the wishes of oneself to consider. Can only wish you and your family all the best. I hope at least you might be able to make some trips home like Arkon is managing to do now. Take care.
Thank you.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 10:17 am
Account Closed

Will has become my unlikely cyber friend. I like him and don't understand why? His unrelenting vitriol about Australia and all things Australian should have sent me packing but instead it has made me think about things in more depth.
I think he thinks I'm a cock though......
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:20 am
Jedi Princess

Will has become my unlikely cyber friend. I like him and don't understand why? His unrelenting vitriol about Australia and all things Australian should have sent me packing but instead it has made me think about things in more depth.
I think he thinks I'm a cock though......
I think you're OK and NOT a cock! Maybe u and Will just come from things from diff angles and experiences? He seems a nice enough guy, but then so do you.

I wish you BOTH well
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:22 am
Jedi Princess

Thank you.
You're more than welcome mate!
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:24 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I think you're OK and NOT a cock! Maybe u and Will just come from things from diff angles and experiences? He seems a nice enough guy, but then so do you.

I wish you BOTH well
It's full of cocks on here

How ya doing Kiwi? I think you will remember me from my other username lol. I will Karma you it.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:26 am
Jedi Princess

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
It's full of cocks on here

How ya doing Kiwi? I think you will remember me from my other username lol. I will Karma you it.
Cheers for the karma BUT what was your other username??
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:27 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Cheers for the karma BUT what was your other username??
I put it in my Karma to you.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 11:28 am
Jedi Princess

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I put it in my Karma to you.
Can't seem to read any karma posts like I used to be able to. Has site changed their policy?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.