Was it a conspiracy ?

Old Apr 5th 2007, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was it a conspiracy ?

It Has cleaner better hospitals ,clear seas , friendlier people , NO spongers , daily waste collections , UK TV , useable swimming pools , and barbecues . and only 2 hours from UK !!

Yeah cos we all know how the Spaniards love the English
Old Apr 5th 2007, 8:21 am
Bendy Bully

Eric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Was it a conspiracy ?

What do you do for a living Pete? The "big" and "top level operator" tag, talking about "dolly birds", how this once great country is going to the dogs and retiring to the Costa. Are you a 1970s east-end gangster or something?
Old Apr 5th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

[witless chump[/QUOTE]

Old Apr 5th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I am interested in how Pete says he is middle class...hmm by what standards?!
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
It Has cleaner better hospitals ,clear seas , friendlier people , NO spongers , daily waste collections , UK TV , useable swimming pools , and barbecues . and only 2 hours from UK !!

Yeah cos we all know how the Spaniards love the English
They like me.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:23 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanH
Reminds me of a BBQ we had once in the middle of a huge deluge. I had a friend holding an umbrella over me while I cooked the food on the barbie. Everyone else was safely indoors. You certainly didn't have to worry about your beer not staying cold and the food still tasted good.
People use their BBQs around here all year round...it seemed odd to me at first...having an indoors out doors BBQ in deepest darkest winter...a bit Bucket woman...

But they are a hardy lot in New England...and you soon learn to be the same...so we have had our BBQ going in the snow...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:25 am
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eric Hitchmo
What do you do for a living Pete? The "big" and "top level operator" tag, talking about "dolly birds", how this once great country is going to the dogs and retiring to the Costa. Are you a 1970s east-end gangster or something?
To have money he would need to have been more a 60s East End Gangster...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by krizzy
To have money he would need to have been more a 60s East End Gangster...

And now he is going to be a Gangster on the Costa del Crime
Oh no forgot they don't have crime in Spain just in the UK.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Well the Costa del Crime is the hub of organised crime and drugs. Interesting I read in one of the local papers recently that the foreigners that are in the Spanish prisons consist of in first place Morrocans, 2nd place British, 3rd, Some African nationality (can't remember which), 4th Brazillians and the followed by columbians, Germans etc. But we beat the other Europeans in filling up their prisons, maybe Reid has an arrangement with the Spainish.

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
And now he is going to be a Gangster on the Costa del Crime
Oh no forgot they don't have crime in Spain just in the UK.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Well the Costa del Crime is the hub of organised crime and drugs. Interesting I read in one of the local papers recently that the foreigners that are in the Spanish prisons consist of in first place Morrocans, 2nd place British, 3rd, Some African nationality (can't remember which), 4th Brazillians and the followed by columbians, Germans etc. But we beat the other Europeans in filling up their prisons, maybe Reid has an arrangement with the Spainish.
Maybe that is where Big Pete is retiring to a cosy Spanish Prision
Old Apr 5th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Maybe that is where Big Pete is retiring to a cosy Spanish Prision
Well he will be in good company, I beleive they have a few mayors, and lawyers in there as well.....with so many in there at the moment, they probably could start their own government.... Houses of Prisonment with their own Secretary of Development and Planning...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:14 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Can we have a whip round and get Big Pete a plane ticket to Spain......soon.....very soon.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:26 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

To be fair...not many of us would moved country if we did not think it was the bees knees.....

I would bore people to death about how great the USA was in my first 3years...I wanted to help everyone come over to this great place...
I still like living here...but I now know its not the place I first thought it was...
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:29 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by krizzy
To be fair...not many of us would moved country if we did not think it was the bees knees........

We never thought that the US was the bees-knees, or better than the UK. It did and still does represent a professional opportunity for my husband, and we thought - mistakenly - that the kids and I would not be detrimentally affected by the move.
Old Apr 5th 2007, 6:39 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

Originally Posted by Elvira

We never thought that the US was the bees-knees, or better than the UK. It did and still does represent a professional opportunity for my husband, and we thought - mistakenly - that the kids and I would not be detrimentally affected by the move.
Thats why I said 'not many'....now if I said 'everyone' that would be different and I would of been wrong...

Last edited by krizzy; Apr 5th 2007 at 7:21 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.