Was it a conspiracy ?

Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:11 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was it a conspiracy ?

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Pete please don't tell me that you are retiring to Spain. After all your lectures about how crap the UK is am I correct in assuming that you have made your money here and are now planning to relax in the Spanish sunshine.

There is a world of difference between emmigrating to a place where you have to work and save for your future and just going over there with a pot of money and a healthy bank balance. Please put me out of my misery and tell me I've got the wrong end of the stick here.
Yes semi retiring to Spain , of course i made my money here !! Uk was the greatest place in the world to create wealth from either hard work or in properties !!

You bet i am planning to relax in the Spanish sunshine , and warm mild evenings

I may set up a small business in the future if i fancy it if i dont ,well i wont

If you read previous posts if its just work or a good place to sponge from then UK is for you !!
On the reverse side the coin Spain is damn hard if you need to earn money and if your one of these sickly old codgers then again in contrast Spain is hard because they have such a silly idea that people actually pay for private insurances or pay for there own treatment !!
I like that idea and you know why ?? as i know it will not be filled with the spongers of the world and the millions of penniles immigrants that flock to the Uk for the climate

Once again i will conclude yet again , i only advised what had changed in 18 months as per original posters request ..

If it had changed for the better i wouldnt be emigrating after all i have a good life here ! could sit indoors watching the Tv for ever ? And let the Government keep taking the pee out of us !

Why Spain ?
easy cheap living , nice climate , nice homes , etc etc...

If i went to USA or OZ i could end up sad and angry as most of you posters are !!
I frequent the Spain forums and not 1 time has anybody Moaned and whinged about the place ? Now that tells us something maybe ??
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:15 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
It Has cleaner better hospitals ,clear seas , friendlier people , NO spongers , daily waste collections , UK TV , useable swimming pools , and barbecues . and only 2 hours from UK !!

Yeah cos we all know how the Spaniards love the English
well they always like me and mrs Bigpete
They like decent Brits who are ok with them , never heard any problems apart from with our Boozing Brigade but lets be honest our New generation Brit is a pee headed football hooligan and who would want them
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:23 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by elfman
Too right!! Because none of the people in the "Moving back to the UK" forum know any better, do they? It's not like any of them have lived outside the UK so they can judge for themselves whether life is better or worse elsewhere, eh?

witless chump
Who you calling the witless chump !!!

I am not the saddo stuck the other side of the world

And if any of them havent been to UK and i dont count a 3 week holiday !!! I mean actually live here and work or whatever !
Then they have no idea as to what things cost and the way things are ??
Some people may have been away 10 years ? some maybe longer ??

So dont come on posting abuse !
Old Apr 5th 2007, 9:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
What and do you honestly think Australia and the rest of the flippin world isnt the same???

Someone I know moved to Spain recently, thought great life blah blah, until they had their villa vandalised and so did about 6 other people in their complex, so much for hardly any crime out there....and there are a few other bits and bobs I,ve been told as well
You all think the world revolves around Australia ? and US ?

The Crime Rate in certain parts of Spain is a serious problem i agree !!
I have learnt Torrievieca and similar places are rife with drugs and crimes .. Didnt know this until went on expats ? So there being honest is appreciated , in my eyes

Crime is everywhere in the world !

All you can do is choose both the area and have security as a high priority to miminize risks !
Thats why unlike most of you posters who shout the moment someone gives the facts about Uk !! I prefer to take it in ask about the areas to avoid ,and make a correct assumption accordingly . I could go on and call them a abusive name because they are shattering my dream ! But no i think hmmmmmmm interesting and ask for more info !

Now thats what i call being bright ? And silly as it seems is what this forum is all about surely ?
Ooops i forgot this forum is your escape from the real world
Old Apr 5th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

featherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond reputefeatherbum has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Pete you have taken a right battering here.....

I still like you

ps- were you really a eastend gangster?
Old Apr 6th 2007, 3:22 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Big Pete....i'm beginning to think you just like arguing and winding people up!!

Why get involved too much, you'll give yourself a hernia
Old Apr 6th 2007, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

I say let's encourage the negative thinkers to go while we all re-inhabit the UK and enjoy ourselves

Right I'm off to bed now - cheerio
Old Apr 6th 2007, 8:47 am
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fishfinger
I say let's encourage the negative thinkers to go while we all re-inhabit the UK and enjoy ourselves

Right I'm off to bed now - cheerio
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by featherbum
Poor Pete you have taken a right battering here.....

I still like you

ps- were you really a eastend gangster?
Hiya feathery one

They couldnt batter a bit of fish down the chippy feathery
There just in a state of burying there heads in the sand and think that the Uk is still like the good old days

ps; No i wasnt in the gang , but i know a few who was lol

Last edited by Big Pete; Apr 6th 2007 at 9:56 pm. Reason: PS added
Old Apr 6th 2007, 9:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Big Pete....i'm beginning to think you just like arguing and winding people up!!

Why get involved too much, you'll give yourself a hernia
yes i must admit i dont know why i bother But then again if people dont tell the truth , then we may all not bother posting ?

Now for my part i work on the theory that if i posted something like ;
"Hi whats it like in Spain ?" if all i got was oh its paradise , and every town is filled with a welcome committee who provide you with FREE lodgings and food while you search for a house which is only £ 20,000 etc etc.

I welcome the truth from each and every poster , if as a example 1 smart arse said "Dont go there its full of man eating walking jellyfish that eat you while you sleep " then i would take it with a pinch of salt !!
However if i heard it from say more than 3 or 4 then would think damn !

That is why we are on here isnt it ? People in Spain say how they find it ? In either good or bad bits , they know it they live there everyday !!
Likewise us in the UK live it BUT !!! dare tell them what the cost of things are and they dont want to know Tell them that unfortunately we have crisis looming in NHS and they dont want to know !!

So know wonder people just keep quiet about it as the US and Australia lot ,wow sad lonely bunch and attack anyone who dare say its less than the Darling Buds of May lifestyle

Now when you consider that on a scale of General success in the UK ! one would say he has it made ! And i am fed up with the country
And i do this for the few readers who want to know the truth before the major upheavel, let alone the costs ,to find out that just maybe the Daily mail had a few bits right for a change
Old Apr 6th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Big Pete
yes i must admit i dont know why i bother But then again if people dont tell the truth , then we may all not bother posting ?

Now for my part i work on the theory that if i posted something like ;
"Hi whats it like in Spain ?" if all i got was oh its paradise , and every town is filled with a welcome committee who provide you with FREE lodgings and food while you search for a house which is only £ 20,000 etc etc.

I welcome the truth from each and every poster , if as a example 1 smart arse said "Dont go there its full of man eating walking jellyfish that eat you while you sleep " then i would take it with a pinch of salt !!
However if i heard it from say more than 3 or 4 then would think damn !

That is why we are on here isnt it ? People in Spain say how they find it ? In either good or bad bits , they know it they live there everyday !!
Likewise us in the UK live it BUT !!! dare tell them what the cost of things are and they dont want to know Tell them that unfortunately we have crisis looming in NHS and they dont want to know !!

So know wonder people just keep quiet about it as the US and Australia lot ,wow sad lonely bunch and attack anyone who dare say its less than the Darling Buds of May lifestyle

Now when you consider that on a scale of General success in the UK ! one would say he has it made ! And i am fed up with the country
And i do this for the few readers who want to know the truth before the major upheavel, let alone the costs ,to find out that just maybe the Daily mail had a few bits right for a change
I wouldn't waste your time Pete, you just get on with your fab life in Spain. I'm sure we will all cope fine without you!
Old Apr 7th 2007, 1:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by fishfinger
I wouldn't waste your time Pete, you just get on with your fab life in Spain. I'm sure we will all cope fine without you!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:zz z:
Old Apr 7th 2007, 9:15 am
Bendy Bully

Eric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Was it a conspiracy ?

"Big Pete" - are you a school governor by any chance?
Old Apr 7th 2007, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Pete
You all think the world revolves around Australia ? and US ?

Now thats what i call being bright ? And silly as it seems is what this forum is all about surely ?
Ooops i forgot this forum is your escape from the real world
No its not actually!! for your information I have recently returned from UK, and deffo not my escape from the real world or most of the other people on here.

If you really hate what everyone says on here why do you keep having to reply to most things on here....???
Old Apr 7th 2007, 12:24 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seasprite
Actually I am interested in how Pete says he is middle class...hmm by what standards?!
Hes a traitor to his country ,he does nothing but critizise everything about the uk and yet the country and its people have given him the self perceived wealth to make the decision to leave .Hes probably a bully boy who has been riding on the back of the working masses for too long now and yet he most likely criticizes all the polish migrants and alike who only want what he says he has.
He focuses on the cost of living in the uk as if it is the be all of everything and yet he states he is middle class and as such should be able to afford a decent life in the uk ,he has taken from the country but wants to give nothing in return a typical boss attitude and it shows with his arrogance and contempt for other posters .
I for one dont believe a single word of his rhetoric and believe iits just sour grapes because people in his locale know him and despise him for what he represents .All i can say is good by to bad rubbish the uk dont doesnt need blood suckers anymore ,it wants hard workers who appreciate living in acountry with democracy ,beautiful countryside ,low bottomline tax rate ,history ,terrific social life ,fairness to all etc etc .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.