Complicated or wot?

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 8:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Complicated or wot?

Originally Posted by Easterndawn
I agree whole heartedly, I thought I was reading something in this thread that was all in my imagination, so glad other people are questioning what the the op has written. Much of it contradicts itself over and over again.
I guess I will be on some peoples s--t list now.

No, I believe you are up there with me on the "holier-than-thou" list. We are just unsympathetic medical professionals
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Mistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bomber Harris
Mistake is 62 years old; that indicates they were born in 1948.
'47.

If I was in the position where I felt like dying but didn’t want my kids to inherit anything I would spend it all on a luxury chauffer driven limousine/ambulance and a private nurse to look after me and would slowly make my way to that clinic in Switzerland staying at all the best hotels on route eating the best food and drinking champagne until it was all the money was gone.
Would you really? Gosh, I think taht's dreadfully immoral. What about all the deprived, desperate people and animals and everyone?

Also, I didn't say I felt like dying.

Also, if I were wierd enough to want to hire a chauffeur-driven limo and a private nurse and drink champagne, etc., I reckon my money would last about a week! And what a horrible, dull, wicked, stupid way to waste it.

Nor I did I say i didn't want my children to inherit anything, or that they hadn't already. I just don't want to have to follow French inheritance law, whcih was laid down by Napoleon and is not always appropriate to individual circumstances.

Want proof'? Or am I allowed to keep a few of my affairs private?

If theer were a making-assumptions-and-unfounded-condemnations competition in teh Olympic Games, it'd be won by posters on expat-Brit forums, every time.

I said that I doubted whetehr she was empathetic, because empathy means puttibng yourself in the otehr's place to the point where you really do feel and share in their experience, whereas, when you're sympathetic, you remain separate and outside their experience. I don't think she was feeling empathy – you need to be quiet imaginative to be empathetic. If she'd written “sympathy” I would have replied differently. Sympathy and empathy are not the same thing at all. However, as I've said at least three tiomes, probably more, I wasn't looking for sympathy anyway.

My wealth:
I'm sick of this, so I might as well say:

THSI SI WHERE I HAD POSTED EXACT DETAILS OF MY FINANCES. I THOUGHT IT WOUDL CALM THEIR JEALOUS FANTASIES. HOWEVER, I CAN SEE THAT THEY JUST WANT TO HATE SOMEONE AND IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHOM OR WHY, SO I'VE DELETED IT ALL.
I shouldn't really have told tehm anyway - it was just letting them bully and harass.

Talk about a mob mentality.. .

Happier now?

Last edited by Mistake; Jun 23rd 2010 at 10:27 am. Reason: I had posted eact details of my finances, to stop the accusations, but I shouldn't have and it made no differnec anyway.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:16 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Is this thread only at 4 pages already?
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:28 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

I only see someone who needs to get off the woe is me train...

I hear teeny tiny violins playing a symphony of sympathy...

The majority of people are far worse off money wise and dont complain about it all day long....

I was just having an angry fantasy though...about baked beans
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
I only see someone who needs to get off the woe is me train...

I hear teeny tiny violins playing a symphony of sympathy...

The majority of people are far worse off money wise and dont complain about it all day long....

I was just having an angry fantasy though...about baked beans
Attached Images  
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Mistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant future

Blimey!
I don't think I'm the one who needs a psychiatrist.

Well, manamama, Wub and I'm afraid i've forgotten some names, but please forgive me, as the really sick attitudes and behaviour here are starting to depress me so that I can0'ty think straight, you asked whetehr this thread had helped me to make a decision.

yes and no.
When i read the reply from Bristol U.K., I immediately decided to return.

Then, when the nice people came and he reminded me that I couldn't travle lying down and said that we'd do it in just two days, i knew I couldn't manage, ophysically, and when we worked out the cost, it was too much to risk without being 100% sure, so I decided to leave the van and stuff at teh place they've offered and go by train, to do a "recce."

Then I realised that even that woudl eb dreadfully hard and that i'd never manage once I arrived.

So I decided to go, but then it was decided for me not to go, because I can't.

Then I read the latest replies on this thread and knew that I'd be mad to go to a country that was so full of such peopel, or that produced such peopel and sent them abrioad.

I had already started to think that, though, when I read that ghastly thread about Ugly People.

the British are very degenerate now, aren't they? And so proud of it, which makes me go quite cold with horror and foreboding.

So I'm not going back and am glad. It'd be like living in teh Daily Maul! Prob'ly run up against all the bigots standing guard on teh white cliffs, binoculars at teh ready and shotguns to dispose of any wops, dagos, asylum-seekers, burka-wearers, gypsies, beggars...

Yes, Wub, people do surprise me, nearly always.
You didn't understand. I've never rejected my children and in fact the last time we spoke was only a few days ago.

I want to thank all teh people who made suggestions such as sheltered housing, holistic therapies, counselling to cope with the shock and horror of floxing and I've forgotten what else. They were all very good suggetsions and thoughtful; they just didn't happen to be suitable for this person in this situation at this time, but I did appreciate them. Especially, my thanks to Bristol U.K. for giving me a clear, factual, non-judgemental answer to my real question.

Last edited by Mistake; Jun 23rd 2010 at 9:40 am. Reason: adding a name to thank
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Easterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
No, I believe you are up there with me on the "holier-than-thou" list. We are just unsympathetic medical professionals
You mean your are one of those also
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:48 am
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Page 5. (oops, too soon)
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Easterndawn
You mean your are one of those also
Top of the list

Originally Posted by dunroving
Page 5. (oops, too soon)
It soon tallies up..
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:56 am
Ping-ponger

Top of the list

It soon tallies up..
Not soon enough. Page 5. Crap, failed again.

WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THIS???????? :curse::curse::curse::scar edhair:

Gawd, can't even get the last scared hair to work, my life's going completely down the toilet. What's the point in going on? (Ah yes, BE! )

Well, at least I posted post number 100 ...

Bloody Friday night, what's it coming to, eh?

Last edited by dunroving; Jun 23rd 2010 at 10:04 am.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by dunroving
Not soon enough. Page 5. Crap, failed again.

WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THIS???????? :curse::curse::curse::scar edhair:

Gawd, can't even get the last scared hair to work, my life's going completely down the toilet. What's the point in going on? (Ah yes, BE! )

Well, at least I posted post number 100 ...

Bloody Friday night, what's it coming to, eh?

Do you want sympathy, empathy or just a good strong alcoholic drink??
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

I can totally empathise

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Ooh look we're on page 6 now
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ooh look we're on page 6 now
Oh my picture disappeared!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 11:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Oh my picture disappeared!

Oh Sally, sending my sympathies to you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.