Complicated or wot?

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 12:29 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Complicated or wot?

It's time to bow out of this thread. It seems to be very one sided and not worth the aggravation either.

I hope the OP accomplishes whatever it is she needs and finds help somewhere.

I wished her good luck and all I can say is maybe getting into a more comfortable position in life first is more important than arguing the why's and wherefores of drug companies.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 12:33 am
Wub
Forum Regular

Wub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to behold

Brilliant post Mistake - equally brilliant to see that fighting spirit again!

I too have a problem with the non sequiters , ad-hominems and general judgementalism from the 'holier than thou', crowd.

You have a real talent for advocacy.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 12:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wub
Brilliant post Mistake - equally brilliant to see that fighting spirit again!

I too have a problem with the non sequiters , ad-hominems and general judgementalism from the 'holier than thou', crowd.

You have a real talent for advocacy.

Who was being judgemental?? Offering advise, suggestions, (Both Easterndawn and myself have worked many many years in the medical profession) comparing medical problems doesn't sound to me like being "holier than thou" whatever the hell that means?

As I said it's time to say good-night to this. I find your post extremely petty.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 12:46 am
Wub
Forum Regular

Wub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to behold

And I'm expressing a point of view - as far as I'm aware, it is allowed.

For your information, I wasn't pointing a finger at you personally. I wouldn't be so 'petty', actually!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 10:25 am

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Who was being judgemental?? Offering advise, suggestions, (Both Easterndawn and myself have worked many many years in the medical profession) comparing medical problems doesn't sound to me like being "holier than thou" whatever the hell that means?

As I said it's time to say good-night to this. I find your post extremely petty.
Good

It seems that those who actually worked in the medical profession are the least sympathic..

Allow Mistake to channel her energy into being positive and pro-active.

She is entitled to living the life she wants without anyone judging.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 2:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by manamama
Good

It seems that those who actually worked in the medical profession are the least sympathic..

Allow Mistake to channel her energy into being positive and pro-active.

She is entitled to living the life she wants without anyone judging.

Now I get it...."holier-than -thou"
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond reputeBomber Harris has a reputation beyond repute

I have been following this thread since it began and I am finding it difficult to comprehend some of what has been written by the OP. I know that what I am going to write will annoy some readers but similarly there must be others on here who have similar thoughts as me and have spotted the contradictions.

Mistake is 62 years old; that indicates they were born in 1948. She left the UK in 1985 (i.e. 25 years ago, remember this number of years). Now due to ill health/lack of income they now want to return to the UK in order to claim pension credits, disability living allowance etc, and ask should they buy a 1 bedroom bungalow in the West Country, or place their money in an offshore tax haven. The OP asks for views on this, I ask how would residents of the UK feel if a young (25 years old) asylum seeker entered the UK for Government handouts having not paid into the system for 25 years, whilst they had a large sum of money stashed away in an offshore tax haven? I think the UK press refer to them as Benefit Scroungers, so my answer is – buy the bungalow. As has been said many times before, the UK system is not free; it is paid for by those who contribute via National Insurance and Income Tax.

The OP has had numerous offers of help and suggestions, each of which they have dismissed for one reason or another and is dismissive of any poster who does not just offer sympathy to them, but on another occasion responded to one poster who “empathised” with their predicament to say “I doubt it”. I actually found that an offensive response to someone who was sympathetic to the OP’s predicament.

Mistake writes “All tendons are being destroyed; they are tight, rigid, painful and could snap at any moment. This includes face, fingers, everything.” And yet a number of the posts are very lengthy involving a lot of typing. I would suggest that you preserve your failing health and stop this thread running; you have been given answers to your questions and have informed others of the dangers of certain prescription drugs, thank you, now you are perpetuating the thread looking for more sympathy.

Mistake writes, “Tendons in feet get so painful taht I can't even rest my feet lightly on the floor, or eevn on a pillow, have to sit with them in a bucket of icy water.” And subsequently, “Purple legs and feet. Often blue toes. Fingers go white or sometimes dark blue, almost black.” HELLO, that happens if you put your appendages in icy water, and frostbitten skin is black! Take your feet out of the water and just use the pillow for comfort, I would have thought you already knew that with all the medical research you’ve been doing on the internet.

On the 16th June Mistake wrote, “Very violent tremor in arms and hands, so that i spill tea, can't feed myself with a spoon, etc. really bad. Sometimes can't even just pick something up.” Then on the 18th June, “when I saw a tiny, skinny kitten tottering across the car park. I went towards him very carefully and sweetly, afraid he0'd run away, but he's too young to run and anyway, he was desperate to be saved. He looked like the tragic refugee children you see on Oxfam advertisements, just skin and bone and with that elderly look they get. I didn't think he would live. Anyway, I bathed him, dried him till he ws fluffly, cleaned his eyes and fed him with a dropper;” OK so you can’t put your feet lightly on the floor nor feed yourself with a spoon but can walk across a car park, bend down to pick the kitten up and feed a small kitten with a dropper?

No I do not want to start a quarrel but as an outsider reading this thread your posts are contradictory and your responses to some posters on it only serve to alienate those people who initially offered comfort (and still do) to you. Perhaps your interpersonal skills are just abrupt by nature; after all you have posted that you have fallen out with your husband, children and the campsite owners.

You posted that it would cost you €1000 to return to the UK and you can’t afford it. Surely that would only be a small percentage of the money available to you if you can afford to buy a property in the West Country of the UK, to my mind it would be €1000 well spent if you really wanted to return. You later said you couldn’t return by road because you need to be prone. It is perfectly possible for you to return to the UK in a prone position; but you need to be willing to hire the services of a patient transport company with an ambulance. Therefore it not impossible for you to return, you are the one that is unwilling to spend your money, just how determined are you to return?

If I was in the position where I felt like dying but didn’t want my kids to inherit anything I would spend it all on a luxury chauffer driven limousine/ambulance and a private nurse to look after me and would slowly make my way to that clinic in Switzerland staying at all the best hotels on route eating the best food and drinking champagne until it was all the money was gone.

To everyone who has read my post & thinks I am heartless, I am not. I live with my disabled wife who also went through periods of depression but she, and others I know personally have realised that bemoaning their fate was not an answer, they got off their arses and did something about it. It’s up to the OP to decide her own future. My apologies to those readers that have read this and been offended but I felt it needed saying.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Mistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bomber Harris
I have been following this thread since it began and I am finding it difficult to comprehend some of what has been written by the OP. I know that what I am going to write will annoy some readers but similarly there must be others on here who have similar thoughts as me and have spotted the contradictions.

Mistake is 62 years old; that indicates they were born in 1948. She left the UK in 1985 (i.e. 25 years ago, remember this number of years). Now due to ill health/lack of income they now want to return to the UK in order to claim pension credits, disability living allowance etc, and ask should they buy a 1 bedroom bungalow in the West Country, or place their money in an offshore tax haven. The OP asks for views on this, I ask how would residents of the UK feel if a young (25 years old) asylum seeker entered the UK for Government handouts having not paid into the system for 25 years, whilst they had a large sum of money stashed away in an offshore tax haven? I think the UK press refer to them as Benefit Scroungers, so my answer is – buy the bungalow. As has been said many times before, the UK system is not free; it is paid for by those who contribute via National Insurance and Income Tax.

The OP has had numerous offers of help and suggestions, each of which they have dismissed for one reason or another and is dismissive of any poster who does not just offer sympathy to them, but on another occasion responded to one poster who “empathised” with their predicament to say “I doubt it”. I actually found that an offensive response to someone who was sympathetic to the OP’s predicament.

Mistake writes “All tendons are being destroyed; they are tight, rigid, painful and could snap at any moment. This includes face, fingers, everything.” And yet a number of the posts are very lengthy involving a lot of typing. I would suggest that you preserve your failing health and stop this thread running; you have been given answers to your questions and have informed others of the dangers of certain prescription drugs, thank you, now you are perpetuating the thread looking for more sympathy.

Mistake writes, “Tendons in feet get so painful taht I can't even rest my feet lightly on the floor, or eevn on a pillow, have to sit with them in a bucket of icy water.” And subsequently, “Purple legs and feet. Often blue toes. Fingers go white or sometimes dark blue, almost black.” HELLO, that happens if you put your appendages in icy water, and frostbitten skin is black! Take your feet out of the water and just use the pillow for comfort, I would have thought you already knew that with all the medical research you’ve been doing on the internet.

On the 16th June Mistake wrote, “Very violent tremor in arms and hands, so that i spill tea, can't feed myself with a spoon, etc. really bad. Sometimes can't even just pick something up.” Then on the 18th June, “when I saw a tiny, skinny kitten tottering across the car park. I went towards him very carefully and sweetly, afraid he0'd run away, but he's too young to run and anyway, he was desperate to be saved. He looked like the tragic refugee children you see on Oxfam advertisements, just skin and bone and with that elderly look they get. I didn't think he would live. Anyway, I bathed him, dried him till he ws fluffly, cleaned his eyes and fed him with a dropper;” OK so you can’t put your feet lightly on the floor nor feed yourself with a spoon but can walk across a car park, bend down to pick the kitten up and feed a small kitten with a dropper?

No I do not want to start a quarrel but as an outsider reading this thread your posts are contradictory and your responses to some posters on it only serve to alienate those people who initially offered comfort (and still do) to you. Perhaps your interpersonal skills are just abrupt by nature; after all you have posted that you have fallen out with your husband, children and the campsite owners.

You posted that it would cost you €1000 to return to the UK and you can’t afford it. Surely that would only be a small percentage of the money available to you if you can afford to buy a property in the West Country of the UK, to my mind it would be €1000 well spent if you really wanted to return. You later said you couldn’t return by road because you need to be prone. It is perfectly possible for you to return to the UK in a prone position; but you need to be willing to hire the services of a patient transport company with an ambulance. Therefore it not impossible for you to return, you are the one that is unwilling to spend your money, just how determined are you to return?

If I was in the position where I felt like dying but didn’t want my kids to inherit anything I would spend it all on a luxury chauffer driven limousine/ambulance and a private nurse to look after me and would slowly make my way to that clinic in Switzerland staying at all the best hotels on route eating the best food and drinking champagne until it was all the money was gone.

To everyone who has read my post & thinks I am heartless, I am not. I live with my disabled wife who also went through periods of depression but she, and others I know personally have realised that bemoaning their fate was not an answer, they got off their arses and did something about it. It’s up to the OP to decide her own future. My apologies to those readers that have read this and been offended but I felt it needed saying.
Cheer up, Bomber Harris - nothing, but nothing, is as you are imagining it, so your anger is unecessary, although if things were as you imagine, then your anger would be totally justified.

I'm too tired to reply to everythibg yoiu say, but i have Skype, so if you'd like me to explain it all by Skype-call or even by telephone, with me ringing you by Skype, so that I'd pay but ir'd be very cheap, then i'll happuily do so. Then you won't feel so upset and aggrieved, or indeed, at all upset and aggrieved, i assure you. (I need to replace the microphone, though, as i sat on it.) I'll even tell you precisely how much i have in the bank and anythibng else you want to know, as I hate to think of you feeling so unhappy when theer's no cause... Well, not my PIN or passwords, but everything else.

Nothing is even slightly as yiou think, though, I promise.

who also went through periods of depression
I'm not going through a period of depression, so the “also” is misplaced.

Offshore accounts aren't just for rich people and aren't necessarily secret. Mine isn't secret and there's not much in it, just the proceeds of selling my ruin where I lived in a caravan in Brittany. I put it in an offshore account because I can change from euros to pounds and back if necessary – not that I have. Should i say right here how much it is? I don't mind at all, only you'd have no proof. But I'll offer you proof by telephone, if it's really upsetting you. It's probably not more than the annual income of some psoters. And “a bungalow in teh Wesrt couintry” does sound posh, but the ones I was looking at aren't posh at all and I found a very few and not in smart places.

So you can cross that off your list of cross-making things.

I hate to think of you, with yoru wife ill, feeling all miserable because of me, when theer's really no need at all, i promise. Only I'm sure you can see that iot'd be far easier to just say it all by teñlephone (or staellite or whatever the horrid thing uses) than for me to laboriously mis-type even mroe pages.

Here are some examples, just a few, of how you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick, of several sticks:

I haven't fallen out with my children, or with the campsite owner. Not at all, ever. I didn't say I had – people just assumed it. (People assume a lot.) (Antonio si very moody, but taht's to everyone. On teh whole, he gets on better with me than witgh most people and I like him, too. He gave me a big bag of catfood yesterday.)

I had been going to reply, to anotehr post, that yes, Kitty was luccky, as the car park is over 100m from my van and I hardly ever go that far, perhaps once or twice a month. I have a bicycle and on good days, on the best days, in the evening, I can cycle once round the site or as far as the car park (where there's a horse I can say hallo to) and ity's great and much easier than walking, as you aren't carrying your own weight.

As for falling out with my ex-husband... well, he did try to murder me, with poison, in order to inherit my mother's money, and that's nowheer near the worst thing he did - he has done things far, far worse than that, inclduing to the children and to my motehr. He's really not a very nice person.

I can't write more to you just now, but will add that I was not looking for sympathy. I've already said that. The list of symptoms wasn't written as a poor-me, but in order to tell people what could happen to them. Quite a lot of people did understand that, you know – only a few mistook it as a plea for sympathy. I just wanted some information, which Bristol U.K: gave me, and I then gave information about Fqs, because it's imprtant that people should know, or have the chance to know. Those were the only two things I wanted – receive one piece fo informationa d make available another. The rest came from what otehr people wrote, some from helpfulness, some from bolshiness, others as inteersted comments about modern medecines. I don't like receiving sympathy, anyway – I'm never sure what to do with it.

As for your comments about frostbite, etc., I think tehy're really rather silluy, so i won't answer thgose anyway, but of course people who have agony-feet from floxing have periods when theyc an't even rest them ligjhtly on the floor and other periods when they can walk. I listed efefcts right from day one, but some/most have got worse (eyesight for example) some have got better (feet are a lot better, otherwise I'd still be shuffling about on my bottom) some come and go, some didn't happen until the 7th month (the skin withering and muscle-melting.) That's not very diffcult to understand, is it? Hop onto teh flox-forums and ask, if you don't believe me.

I hope this reassures you, but if not, please do send me a P.M. and i'll arrange to Skype you once I have a microphone.

And stop beingh cross for now, as I've just had probably soem good news and was all pleased and excited, so you're making yourself anf me and probably your wife unhappy without reason.

With sincere good wishes,
Mistake

Last edited by Mistake; Jun 23rd 2010 at 8:03 pm. Reason: Correcting it a bit.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Mistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant future

Correctuion: I found one bungalow, and it was cheap because it's not of approved construction, more like a tiny old prefab. Nice, though, because of the big garden. It'd be a palace to me. And I found two ex-council houses, but they aren't bungies. those were in Liskeard and Launceston, which aren't very smart. Everythiong else was expensive, but even thsoe three were smarter than i'm used to.
It's so easy to get the wrong impression, isn't it?
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mistake
Cheer up, Bomber Harris - nothing, but nothing, is as you are imagining it, so your anger is unecessary, although if things were as you imagine, then your anger would be totally justified.

I'm too tired to reply to everythibg yoiu say, but i have Skype, so if you'd like me to explain it all by Skype-call or even by telephone, with me ringing you by Skype, so that I'd pay, then i'll happuily do so. Then you won't feel so upset and aggrieved, or indeed, at all upset and aggrieved, i assure you. (I need to replace the microphone, though.) I'll even tell you precisely how much i have in the bank and anythibng else you want to know, as I hate to think of you feeling so unhappy when theer's no cause... Well, not my PIN or passwords, but everything else.

Nothing is even slightly as yiou think, though, I promise.

I'm not going through a period of depression, so the “also” is misplaced.

Offshore accounts aren't just for rich people and aren't necessarily secret. Mine isn't secret and there's not much in it, just the proceeds of selling my ruin where I lived in a caravan in Brittany. I put it in an offshore account because I can change from euros to pounds and back if necessary – not that I have. Should i say right here how much it is? I don't mind at all, only you'd have no proof. But I'll offer you proof by telephone, if it's really upsetting you. It's probably not more than the annual income of some psoters. And “a bungalow in teh Wesrt couintry” does sound posh, but the ones I was looking at aren't posh at all and I found a very few and not in smart places.

So you can cross that off your list of cross-making things.

I hate to think of you, with yoru wife ill, feeling all miserable because of me, when theer's really no need at all, i promise. Only I'm sure you can see that iot'd be far easier to just say it all by teñlephone (or staellite or whatever the horrid thing uses) than for me to laboriously mis-type even mroe pages.

Here are some examples, just a few, of how you've got hold of the wrong end of the stick, of several sticks:

I haven't fallen out with my children, or with the campsite owner. Not at all, ever. I didn't say I had – people just assumed it. (People assume a lot.) (Antonio si very moody, but taht's to everyone. On teh whole, he gets on better with me than witgh most people and I like him, too. He gave me a big bag of catfood yesterday.)

I had been going to reply, to anotehr post, that yes, Kitty was luccky, as the car park is over 100m from my van and I hardly ever go that far, perhaps once or twice a month. I have a bicycle and on good days, on the best days, in the evening, I can cycle once round the site or as far as the car park (where there's a horse I can say hallo to) and ity's great and much easier than walking, as you aren't carrying your own weight.

As for aflling out with my ex-husband... well, he did try to murder me, with poison, in order to inherit my mother's money, and that's nowheer near the worst thing he did - he has done things far, far worse than that, inclduing to the children and to my motehr. He's really not a very nice person.)

I can't write more to you just now, but will add that I was not looking for sympathy. I've already said that. I just wanted some information, which Bristol U.K: gave me, and I then gave information about Fqs, because it's imprtant that people should know, or have the chance to know. Those were the only two things I wanted – receive one piece fo informationa d make available another. The rest came from what otehr people wrote, some from helpfulness, some from bolshiness, others as inteersted comments about modern medecines. I don't like receiving sympathy, anyway – I'm never sure what to do with it.

The list of symptoms wasn't written as a poor-me, but in order to tell people what could happen to them. Quite a lot of people did understand that, you know – only a few mistook it as a plea for sympathy.

As for your comments about frostbite, etc., I think tehy're really rather silluy, so i won't answer thgose anyway, but of course people who have agony-feet from floxing have periods when theyc an't even rest them ligjhtly on the floor and other periods when they can walk. I listed efefcts right from day one, but some/most have got worse (eyesight for example) some have got better (feet are a lot better, otherwise I'd still be shuffling about on my bottom) some come and go, some didn't happen until the 7th month (the skin withering and muscle-melting.) That's not very diffcult to understand, is it? Hop onto teh flox-forums and ask, if you don't believe me.

I hope this ereassures you, but if not, please do send me a P.M. and i'll arrange to Skype you once I have a microphone.

And stop beingh cross for now, as I've just had probably soem good news and was all pleased and excited, so you're making yourself anf me and probably your wife unhappy without reason.

With sincere good wishes,
Mistake
You did talk about being down and contemplating suicide, and were also seeking advice on where to stash the proceeds of your house sale in order to maximise your eligibility for benefits so I think he made some fair points.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

To Wub and Manamama and anyone else I haven't answreed:
I had started to reply, but the internet went off and then I thought I should answer poor Bomber Harris first and niow I can't answer till Sunday or monsday, because I think a really nice thing is going to ahppen tomorrow morning and am getrting ready, fingers, legs, toes and eyes crossed. I'll answer as soon as I can,
Yippee!
xxx have a good mornibg/evening/week/life/idea/bath/supper/prayer-meeting/whatever.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:20 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bomber Harris

I think that was quite well put...(by you)
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
You did talk about being down and contemplating suicide, and were also seeking advice on where to stash the proceeds of your house sale in order to maximise your eligibility for benefits so I think he made some fair points.
No, none of that is true.

I've never "stashed" anything anywhere. (Except teh vast stash of illicit drugs taht i sell on the campsiet in order to keeop increasing my offshore hoard, the armaments tat are under the false floor and the pots of gold under teh bunk, but ssshh, we won't mention those in public.)

My fairly small captial is in an offshore account and may be transferred to an offshore (Irish Life, Dublin) insurance policy, but it isn't secret and it isn't "stashed." It's declared to the tax office and to teh benefit agency, in Franec, where I am resident. It still doesn't take me over the official poverty thershold or even make me rich enough niot to receive benefit. Tahts' how wealthy I am!

I did not say I was down, although it'd be a bit strange if I were thrilled at being floxed. Or don't you think so?

i didn't say i was "contemplating" suicide - I said it was the best thing and the decision I'd taken, which is quite different, and i've explained my attitude to that so many times that i'm not willing to try again.

Please temember that it's of minmal importance to me, or to the world, how a few message-board Brits interpret my psots or what they think. I don't have to live with any of you, but I do have to live with my conscience, which is far, far stricter in its judgements and standards than any of you!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Easterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond reputeEasterndawn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
I think that was quite well put...(by you)
I agree whole heartedly, I thought I was reading something in this thread that was all in my imagination, so glad other people are questioning what the the op has written. Much of it contradicts itself over and over again.
I guess I will be on some peoples s--t list now.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

Theantikid is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there is something funny going on here Bomber and I agree with everything you have said.
I have been following this for a long time and I didnt think your comments were based on anger.
Am sending a PM to Bomber and others re this and will not comment further on this thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.