Complicated or wot?

Old Jun 4th 2010, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

LisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really nice
Default Re: Complicated or wot?

Maybe you can get some pain management from the NHS, there are lots of alternatives these days - drugs or 'alternative' or something else.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Mistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant future

I think so - at least they'll try.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

LisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really nice

Yes. Then you can have a clear head to think about what to do next.
Old Jun 4th 2010, 10:46 am

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Mistake
Just wanted to say Hi !

At the start, I found it quite upsetting to hear what you've been through.

I'm in Spain too and although the healthcare is rated well, I'm not a big fan. It's all a bit behind in many many ways and the aftercare and day to day help is non-existent.

The NHS and many care group is far better and you will be taken care of.

I hope that you are feeling more positive - the mind is so fragil and the body too.

I thought the links you gave and your story was an eye-opener. I always have felt that medication is the absolute last resort and am wary of tablets, but it is shocking that they can be so so toxic with terrible side affects.

Anyway, hope you get back OK !!
Old Jun 4th 2010, 4:05 pm
Wub
Forum Regular

Wub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to behold

Hi Mistake,

I've just been looking at the Salvation Army website on your behalf and discovered that there's 'Rebuilding Lives', information which may offer a way forward for you. There's also an email contact address and it wouldn't hurt to get in touch, tell your story to them and see what transpires.

They do sheltered accommodation and care in the community for people like yourself who are in obvious distress. It has to be worth a go and may I strongly advise you to urgently get in touch with them. They're thoroughly decent people who truly want to help.

If you can get home and stay with your friend temporarily, Social Services will also assist you to find somewhere to live. Don't give up. There has to be a way through all of this for you.

I've heard that a course of detoxification can sometimes reverse the damage certain medications cause.

Green tea is a mild detox - maybe worth a try?
Old Jun 6th 2010, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Mistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant futureMistake has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by manamama
Hi Mistake
Just wanted to say Hi !

At the start, I found it quite upsetting to hear what you've been through.

I'm in Spain too and although the healthcare is rated well, I'm not a big fan. It's all a bit behind in many many ways and the aftercare and day to day help is non-existent.

The NHS and many care group is far better and you will be taken care of.

I hope that you are feeling more positive - the mind is so fragil and the body too.

I thought the links you gave and your story was an eye-opener. I always have felt that medication is the absolute last resort and am wary of tablets, but it is shocking that they can be so so toxic with terrible side affects.

Anyway, hope you get back OK !!

Hallo manamama.

Yes, it is upsetting – and when it acrtually happens to you, it's worse than anything I've experienced in a life that's had a large share of unpleasant ones. It is utterly devastating, in more ways than one could imagine. The wierd thing is that you can try and try to warn people, but about 1 in 500 will take any notice – yet it coukld save their life and their family's lives. People see me falling apart – visibly collapsing, skin, hair, muscles, everything, as well as the bones and stuff that aremn't visible, hobbling slowly where I used to run, but if I offer to tell them the names of the antibitoics, they sort of slide away and avoid being told. In fact, a lot of British people (on forums here and elsewhere) get very angry and complain, so that my posts are deleted. I think people can't bear to believe that they aren't safe, so they refuse to look.

I think that medecine has, to a large extent, replaced religion as something to cling to, because humans are so afraid of their own mortality – they used to cling to the promise of heaven; now they don't believe there'll be a life after death, so they cling to medecine to keep them not-dead.

I agree about Spanish healthcare. I don't know why ImmiBrits are always praising it. I have never come across such extreme ignorance or such abusive treatment. In England, they won't be able to help me, but at least they'll know what I'm talking about.

I think it's partly because healthcare for anybody but the wealthy is comparitively recent in Spain. Franco only died 34 years ago and universal health cover was established only 19 years ago, so they worship anyone in a white coat. Look at the way the splash pesticides about, too, and I tried to buy pyrethrin fly-spray, but they only have the toxic, chemical kinds.

I did love Spain, but now I can't even enjoy seeing the sunshine and flowers – besides, one delightful effect is make you photosensitive and very likely to get skin cancer. I was in teh sun for two hours the other day, not full sun, and I have lots of little moles that weren't there before. I don't know what that means, but I shan't ask a doctor here – they'd probably slice them off with an unsterile knife, then and there, with a nurse to hold me down while I screamed.

Of course, I can't even prove most of the abuse, as teh only witnesses were other staff.

Also, I had previously been in this area for 6 months and thought I knew lots of people who were really nice and liked me and were becoming friends... Well, you know how it is – none were friends, all but one were exploiters, I could die here and no-one would care until the corpse started to smell.
Anyway, you can imagine I can't ever feel all right here, or anywhere in Spain. Such a waste of all teh effort and sacrifice I made to get here – years, it took - and al that Spanish.learning.

I hope it'll rain all day, everyd ay, when i get to England.

You¡re right about the mind and body being fragile. No, I don't feel even slightly all right. I think that the emotional pain from such abuse is almost as bad as the foul effects themselves. Even that – there's more chance of feeling better at home, or at least there's a chance of being able to grieve. the thing here is that eople don't seem to see that it's an abuse or a targedy. Mostly, they believe that Doctors Know - They have Machines To Look Inside You, but even when they do belive, they don't see it as an outrage, at all.

I thought i knew about Big Pharma, about a lot of the terrible things that go on, but I didn't – I had no idea how bad it all is. I've seen the New Drug Application for Levofloxacino (and the others are all available – I just happened to pick that one) and it's a farce, except taht farces are suppiosed to be funny. There is absolutely no independent surveillance, the trials are totally unscientific in the way they're set up and monitored and theer is ONE “investigator”, who is, of course, an employee of teh drug company. In the Levofloxacin trial, they had approx. 650 patients. None had cystitios or prostatitis or UTIs, although those are what the drug is promoted for. 46% complained of side-efefcts, 6 DIED – yes, DIED -, but, in teh column where he says whether the drug was a cause the “investigator” has just put “none” ! That is how our medecines are approved.

The package inserts don't give the same warnings in every country anyway. Magic molecules that change their effects when they cross a border.

Once you start learning these things, you realise that it goes on and on. For instance, since I was ruined, I've become violently allergic to soy. Now I find that there is soy in nearly everything and I've read about why – more big business and more destruction.

But the biggest thing is that being like this has separated me form everyone who isn't. It's as thoigh I'm walking about (hobbling about) in a glass prison.
I “never” went to doctors when I was ill, always left it to nature or homeopathy. This was teh first time – and it's killed me. Bitter pills indeed. Pharmadeath.

Last edited by Mistake; Jun 6th 2010 at 9:16 am.
Old Jun 6th 2010, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wub
Hi Mistake,

I've just been looking at the Salvation Army website on your behalf and discovered that there's 'Rebuilding Lives', information which may offer a way forward for you. There's also an email contact address and it wouldn't hurt to get in touch, tell your story to them and see what transpires.

They do sheltered accommodation and care in the community for people like yourself who are in obvious distress. It has to be worth a go and may I strongly advise you to urgently get in touch with them. They're thoroughly decent people who truly want to help.

If you can get home and stay with your friend temporarily, Social Services will also assist you to find somewhere to live. Don't give up. There has to be a way through all of this for you.

I've heard that a course of detoxification can sometimes reverse the damage certain medications cause.

Green tea is a mild detox - maybe worth a try?
You're all so kind. I do appreciate it.
Green tea and detoxing don't work – these molecules enter your cells, enter the mitochondria of those cells, sklit open the double helix containing the DNA, slip inside, reseal it, then disable or alter the dBA, so that teh cell can't regenarte. The few people who recover are the ones who have few damaged eclls, so that the unndamged ones can gradually replace them. If you have a lot of damaged eclls, then it's prgressive, as your good eclls can't keep up and the damaged ones can't regenerate. I'm in touch with people who were young and fit, going to gym and running 100 miles a week, took one tablet and are in a wheelchair and in half-light, years later. Most of us didn't even have an infection, We think that most “fibromyalgia”, asw ella s many other miseries, is really drug damage, probably from quinolones.
Then just look at teh internet froums for people struggling with benzo-diazepine dependency, for instance. Did you know that well over 25% of medical education in Britain is funded by drug companies? That Pfizer has just been fined 2.3 billion dollars for their frauidulent practices? (Paying doctors to put their names to articles praising the safety and effcicacy of drugsm, when in fact the articles have been written by the drug company; paying for “conferences” that are just golfing holidays with promotional lectures; hiding the true effects, etc.) They may introduce prison sentences and they should, in fact they should all be forcibly injected with vast doses fo their own pòison.
By the way, I'm not sure of the rules in each country, but in many European countries, fluoroquinolones are used all the time for farm animals, including “organic” produce. Theer are people who are damaged simply from having eaten too much farmed fish or too many FQ'd eggs.
It's all terrible
I'll have to make sleeves for all my dresses, to hide what's happened to my arms. I suppose in england I'll need sleeves anyway, so that's good. A burka would be best. Or a shroud.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 9:45 pm
Wub
Forum Regular

Wub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to beholdWub is a splendid one to behold

Any news Mistake? Hope some progress is being made and that you begin to resolve some of the difficulties experienced so far.

Best of luck to you.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you. Well, it's all a bit strange, really. having trouible about getting to santanbder - distance, cost, exhaustion, apparemtly it's illegal for me to travle lying down in the back - I'd have to be siutting up, with a seat-belt, for 16 hours. Cost would be about 1000€... So miserable that spent 10 years trying to come and even longer wanting to, then messed up and am crawling away8, ruined and wrecked... These peole came, English people who'd answered a forum post (because my friend who can drive me is unreachable just now and I couldn't bnook) and they reckoned I should just leave this foul campsite and this area, where I've been really ill-used and abused and am miserable, and if I want to go back I should go by air with a suitcase, stay and see whetehr it's really what i want, then decide, because otherwise I could end up regretting it. They're right, I'm sure. They're going to come on 20th. and drive me up to their area, where I can stay with them for a week or rent somewhere cheap for longer, because I may not feel so suicidal and down-trodden. I'm pleased - it would be a huge business to go all that way (not like Australia, I know, but because I'm so ill) and it's better not to be so hasty. Also, they're very nice and he has also been damaged by a "medecine", though not nearly as badly as I have and not visibly, only his digestion - by Celbrex, which was subsequently banned or withdrawn.

Then i will pack my stuff in such a way that it can easily be sent by removal lorry if I don't return and I'll go to England by air and see how it goes.

Trouble is, wherever I go, I'll still be in this horrible and worsening state - that's the real problem and it will accompany me wherever i go. Still, i do agree with them - to do such a hard journey that costs so much is carzy, when I only use tha van as an unpleasant place in which to exist.

It definitely helps to talk to sane, civilised people.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

I saw people in anothe r thread who aren't happy to be back and are considering moving again, back to Australia or the USA!I couldn't do it and then come back again. really, I'm sure I want to go home, but I do agree with them that it'd be too hard and pointless to take a whole van and trailer, just because I happen to be existing in it. Better to cut down to a minimum and do everything in the easiest and most comfortable way.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

Boodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud ofBoodles has much to be proud of

Hello Mistake, I am so sorry for the terrible mess you are in, I wish I could do something to help. I just googled Levofloxacin and am absolutely astonished that a drug that has so many aweful side effects is on the market, it seems to be a heavy handed way of dealing with a bacterial infection...thank you for the warning, I, for one, will make sure that I will never take it nor allow it to be given to anyone I know without they first become aware of what it can do to them. Here's hoping you can get to where you want to be as soon as possible, God Bless. Elizabeth
Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:25 am

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mistake
Thank you. Well, it's all a bit strange, really. having trouible about getting to santanbder - distance, cost, exhaustion, apparemtly it's illegal for me to travle lying down in the back - I'd have to be siutting up, with a seat-belt, for 16 hours. Cost would be about 1000€... So miserable that spent 10 years trying to come and even longer wanting to, then messed up and am crawling away8, ruined and wrecked... These peole came, English people who'd answered a forum post (because my friend who can drive me is unreachable just now and I couldn't bnook) and they reckoned I should just leave this foul campsite and this area, where I've been really ill-used and abused and am miserable, and if I want to go back I should go by air with a suitcase, stay and see whetehr it's really what i want, then decide, because otherwise I could end up regretting it. They're right, I'm sure. They're going to come on 20th. and drive me up to their area, where I can stay with them for a week or rent somewhere cheap for longer, because I may not feel so suicidal and down-trodden. I'm pleased - it would be a huge business to go all that way (not like Australia, I know, but because I'm so ill) and it's better not to be so hasty. Also, they're very nice and he has also been damaged by a "medecine", though not nearly as badly as I have and not visibly, only his digestion - by Celbrex, which was subsequently banned or withdrawn.

Then i will pack my stuff in such a way that it can easily be sent by removal lorry if I don't return and I'll go to England by air and see how it goes.

Trouble is, wherever I go, I'll still be in this horrible and worsening state - that's the real problem and it will accompany me wherever i go. Still, i do agree with them - to do such a hard journey that costs so much is carzy, when I only use tha van as an unpleasant place in which to exist.

It definitely helps to talk to sane, civilised people.
Hi

Just wondering why it costs 1000 euros? Where are you now ? I am near Santander if I could be of use ?

You probably right about moving out of the campsite..it sounds you have a couple of lovely new friends who can help you out and find somewhere else..

If you surroundings are better, you are sure to feel so much better.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mistake, I just wanted to register my hope, for your future, and for your enjoyment of a better life, hopefully where you can be more comfortable and around people that care.

It's accounts like yours that makes me realise how lucky I am.

Let us know how things work out.......Thanks
Old Jun 13th 2010, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boodles
Hello Mistake, I am so sorry for the terrible mess you are in, I wish I could do something to help. I just googled Levofloxacin and am absolutely astonished that a drug that has so many aweful side effects is on the market, it seems to be a heavy handed way of dealing with a bacterial infection...thank you for the warning, I, for one, will make sure that I will never take it nor allow it to be given to anyone I know without they first become aware of what it can do to them. Here's hoping you can get to where you want to be as soon as possible, God Bless. Elizabeth
Thank you so much, Elizabeth. If you make sure tahrt you and your friends and family never take these drugs, that's what i want most of all. Well, obviously it's not – what i want is to go back in time and not take it, but of the things that are possible, what I want most is to use my misfortune (or stupidity) to warn other people, every time someone writes or says what you have, it's a compensation. My friend (i'm proud to call him a friend) John Fratti, who does the levaquin adverse effects blog (often very interesting and not onoly abouut Levaquin, but more and more about the wghole hooror of the Big PharmaCos) used ot be drug company rep! For years, he was visiting dopctors and attending “conferences” (which are just free holidays with a sales pitch) and he never had any idea of what he was doing, till he himself was damaged. His sister told him, “You must turn your mess into your message,” and taht's what he does. http://www.levaquinadversesideeffect.com/

“... it seems to be a heavy handed way of dealing with a bacterial infection.”
It's even worse than that, much worse, worser and worsest. It's hard to believ, until you do believe it, and then it's obvious:
Most iof us, most victims, didn't even have a bacterial infection! I didn't, most ud didn't. Most of us had cystitis or prostatitis and we had no bacterial infection at all.

So why were we given the drugs?
I'll explain. It took me ages to suss it all out and I didn't get it all from websites, but from communicating with doctors, pharmacists and medical students.
You know how They always say that cannabis is a “gateway drug” to heroin addiction? (Not true, but that's just to introduce what I'm about to say.)
Well, these drugs are gateway drugs. The drug company reps are taught (and believe absolutely) taht cystitis and prostatitis are always caused by bacterial infection. They aren't just told it – they are given articles and surveys and “trials” and “sciebtific studies.” They are also taught that a high proprtion (I think they say over 65%, but it may be eevn more) are very likely to develop into phle.. oh bother, i've forgotten the name, but it's very serious and dangerous condition... so they should take eevry precaution by giving these “very safe, very well tolerated” antibiotics, in order to prevent that happening. Of course, the doctors not only think they are doing the right thing, but the best thing to prevent complaints and litigation from patients who develop this condition.

So they give these drugs to perfectly healthy people, who probably have a slight but painfiul inflammation, either from sex or from wearing nylon underwear, or form spending too lond in hot cars with plastic seats, or who have a slight acuidity imbalance in their urine.

And once they've done that, a very high proportion of those healthy people are wrecked and become paying customers for the rest of their lives – anti-depressants, tarnquilisers, anti-inflammatories, drugs to stop the tremor, drugs for this, drugs for that, operations and protheses...

Some peopel, alot of people, take the drug once, aren't cured (because it wasn't an infection) and are given another course, and another, but they never know what has happened to them.

So the drug companies are just like the dealers of illegal drugs and these are their favourite gateway drugs.. All they want is financial profits and this is such a good way to make it happen. We forget that they are public companies, with share-holders, and that thos eshare-holders want profits and will invest where the profits are. Of course they don't care, any more than the oil companies, the soy companies, the GM crop companies, the minibg companies, any of the giant multi-nationals.

“Fibromyalgia”, “chronic fatigue syndrome”, Gulf War Syndrome, many, many cases of deorssion, anxiety, even some psychoses, even some Alzheimer's... many or all are really quinolone or fluoroquinolone toxicity. The more you learn, the more horrifying it becomes.

There's a good article here:
http://www.prohealth.com/library/sho...cfm?libid=8931

Also, if you ever wantt o know more about any drug, unless it's one with which you are familiar, the site www.askapatient.com is helpful. Try looking on it for Aricept, a drug very frequently given to people with Alzheimer's disease.

Don't ever think you can rely on just reading the package insert, because it is different in each country and anyway, they never tell teh whole truth.

The whole thing is terifying and the only way to stop it would eb for enough people to know and believ it, because our whole system supports it. Did you know taht the NHS, for instance, has as its remity the support of patients AND the support of pharmaceutical companies? You can guess which take priority. That the FDA gets well over half its funding from them?

It goes on and on.

But I won't go on and on. If I have helped to stop this happemning to more people (which I have, because i warn people all the time, online and offline) then at least I've turned some of my mess into message and that is all I can do and I am grateful that you, for one, have looked at it and are “saved” - if you see what I mean.

Originally Posted by manamama
Hi

Just wondering why it costs 1000 euros? Where are you now ? I am near Santander if I could be of use ?

You probably right about moving out of the campsite..it sounds you have a couple of lovely new friends who can help you out and find somewhere else..

If you surroundings are better, you are sure to feel so much better.
Hallo manamama. Well, the fare would be about 660€, because I have a big van and a trailer, then I'd have to have a cabin because they insist, but I'd need two cbins because it would be a man driving me. Then teher's diesel and a small amount for tolls and meals, etc. And then his fare on to where he's going, which is about £70. It adds up to more than 1000€ and what if it didn'ty work out and I had to leave again? Besides, it's foolish to atke a huge van, which I will never again be able to drive, just because i'm currently living in it. Better to leave it here and sell it cheaply if i don't come back. Anywaym, I know now taht i'm not allowed to travel in the back, but would have to sit up, with aseat-belt, all that way, a two or three day journey. I couldn't do it. If I can go by train or bus (prefrably not by air, becasue it's immaoral) then it'll be less trijng and a lot cheaper.

Besides, I might not feel so desperate to return to the U.K. If I'm away from this dreadful campsite wheer I pnly ever meant to stay for a week!

(Really, I just want my mummy to pick me up and put me in a cool, fresh bed, with clean sheets, and look after me. Unfortunately, I'm 62 and she's in heaven, so I'0ll have to wait till i can flaot up ona cloud.)

Yes, I think they are really nice people. They didn't need to be helpful, there's no gain in it for them. Mind you, he had his stomach lining eaten away by a pharmadrug that is now banned – forgotten the name, but it's quite well-known. He's O.K., just has stomach problems, isn't wrecked like I am, but it does mean he understands a bit.

It's awfuylly kind of youy to offer to help because you are near to santander. I will ask you if I need to, as long as it's only a very small request.

Have you noticed how, when you are in the wossname, it's never the people you thought weer frineds who turn out to be, never the people who really should help you who do – but every time, someone else, often a complete stranger, will turn uop and be staggeringly kind? I've discovered taht again and again and it's one fo the things taht amkles life still liveable, I think, for me and for lots of people. Liek the title of Kate Adie's book (dont know how to spell her name) The Kindness of Strangers. It's absolutely true.

I am putting together a website, in French, Spanish and probably Englsih, because all teh information and so on is American. There was French ssociation, but tejhpresident is too ill to continue and no-one else would take it on, so it closed. There's nothing else, nothing for Europe. If I can and am willing to keep going, I want to do that at least. It's hard, in the circumstamces, and I often feel like giving up, but i shall do it of I can (althougha m not ecrtain of being able to finish it.)

It's sucvh a cruel thing. But so much of what we do nowadays is cruel and immaroaral. You can hardly move without doing harm to someone or something, somewhere. It must be so easy for people who don't have a conscience.

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Hi Mistake, I just wanted to register my hope, for your future, and for your enjoyment of a better life, hopefully where you can be more comfortable and around people that care.

It's accounts like yours that makes me realise how lucky I am.

Let us know how things work out.......Thanks
Thank you very much. What more can I say. Thank you and yes, I will.

P.S. Nota lotta people know this – Bayer invented heroin! It was promoted as a non-addictive alternative to morphine. They called it heroin because it made people feel so good, like heroes. Well done.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 11:03 pm
DDL

DDL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
Some one was just talking about UK sheltered housing in IN THE OVER 50'S AND 60'S post.
You might want to google that and look at what is available. I know there are bungalows and flats near my Mom like this and even she was going to sell her house and move into one, it's based on age 60 for women and 65 for men. probably a good option for you, you can opt for as little or and much help as needed.
Just wanted to add that every scheme is different. Many Sheltered Housing schemes, such as Housing 21, start at age 55. If only one of you meets the age requirement, that's usually not a problem - the younger aged spouse just won't be on the tenancy agreement until they reach the required age.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.