Cheese

Old Dec 14th 2007, 12:26 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheese

on a side note - can you bring stuff like cheese in your suitcase? or do they not like foodstuffs like that and sausage?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 12:48 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
After 4 years I am sick to death of cheese. Cheese grated on salad, cheese on burgers, cheese on this cheese on that, 3 cheese pizza's..4 cheese pizza's with extra cheese.

i wouldnt care if i never saw another piece of cheese again in my life...especially the utter crap that passes for cheese over here.
amusing story from just before my wedding, out with a few mates of mine at hooters, my mate Dave is a bit clueless in general and this was funny...

Hooters girl: What would you like?

Dave: A buffalo chicken sandwich please

Hooters girl: Would you like cheese with that?

Dave: Sure

Hooters girl: It comes with a side salad, would you like cheese with that?

Dave: Sure

Hooters girl: Do you want cheese sauce on your fries?

Dave: (mesmerised by the jubblies) Sure

Dave gets a triumverate of cheese, on burger, on salad, on fries

When it arrives a dubious look is on his face, after lunch he declares 'too much cheese'
Old Dec 14th 2007, 12:52 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by ironporer
Does "Laughing Cow" quesitos count? IP Jr loves'em.
I keep some in my fridge to snack on sometimes as they're very low cal

Rushman if it was good cheese at least it would be tolerable, but the cheese here all tastes like recycled baby puke.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I keep some in my fridge to snack on sometimes as they're very low cal

Rushman if it was good cheese at least it would be tolerable, but the cheese here all tastes like recycled baby puke.
hmm I have never tasted recycled baby puke... guess that's what Tillamook is made from though.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Britinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud ofBritinsac has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MsElui
on a side note - can you bring stuff like cheese in your suitcase? or do they not like foodstuffs like that and sausage?
no you can't bring any dairy or meat products.. we have brought cake and chocs and stuff like that...
Old Dec 14th 2007, 1:32 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Do you like blue vein?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 1:44 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Do you like blue vein?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 2:40 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Actually, I don't like cheese on a burger either. Marinated grilled veggies now....

How to eat a cheese curd: pick up, put in mouth, chew.

Seriously, they're just a snack. I'm trying to figure out how they are different from regular cheese though - mostly the texture probably. When I've had them, they're generally Wisconsin cheese, and I do like the Wisconsin cheddar. But if you don't like the cheese they're from, not sure if you will like them either.
Just a snack? Eaten with what? Beer? Wine?

Curds are some of the remains from the cheese making process so they're not strictly cheese.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 2:43 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

After 4 years I am sick to death of cheese. Cheese grated on salad, cheese on burgers, cheese on this cheese on that, 3 cheese pizza's..4 cheese pizza's with extra cheese.

i wouldnt care if i never saw another piece of cheese again in my life...especially the utter crap that passes for cheese over here.
That's why I make my own food. I can choose whether I have cheese on salad (I don't unless it's feta or goat cheese), and I only use genuine mozarella (not the grated stuff. I slice the mozarella balls).

I'd settle for some real mozarella on pizza over four cheese pizza any day...
Old Dec 14th 2007, 2:45 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

Originally Posted by Britinsac
no you can't bring any dairy or meat products.. we have brought cake and chocs and stuff like that...
Your post doesn't make sense. You say you can't bring in dairy but chocolates are dairy, aren't they?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:06 am
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
That's why I make my own food. I can choose whether I have cheese on salad (I don't unless it's feta or goat cheese), and I only use genuine mozarella (not the grated stuff. I slice the mozarella balls).

Real mozzie on a pizza makes all the difference. You can tell by it's stretch factor. Yummmm. Have you ever had Chicago Deep Dish? Talk about good.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:50 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

Originally Posted by ugacrew
Real mozzie on a pizza makes all the difference. You can tell by it's stretch factor. Yummmm. Have you ever had Chicago Deep Dish? Talk about good.
Yes, brought over from Chicago from a friend by plane. I didn't like it. I'll stick with Italian style super thin crust thanks.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 3:53 am

Nothing better than a good mozarella, sliced into rounds, some basil and vine ripe tomato salad dressed with some EVOO/apple cider vinegar dressing.

Simple but delicious. I love salads.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:02 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Is this all part of your campaign to win this years "BE's most boring poster" award?
Old Dec 14th 2007, 4:03 am
Account Closed

5 ****ing pages about Cheese> Honestly. I amseriously thinking of quitting this forum and going somewhere more interesting. The "watching paint dry" forum for example.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.