Back in England!!!!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by she'llberight
No, but we have family over there.
Ah, thought so. We were in that situation too. Unfortunately, what suits some family members isn't necessarily what suits others.... You gotta live it to experience it...
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:54 pm
Reticent Member

she'llberight is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rosy
Ah, thought so. We were in that situation too. Unfortunately, what suits some family members isn't necessarily what suits others.... You gotta live it to experience it...
You also have to experience it to live it.....
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

and your point is???
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Oooer, missus. Is that another way of saying 'what a load of pretentious boll**ks'?
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Back in England!!!!

Okay so I am back in England. No money, no job, no transport and I am sleeping in an old camper van! Ah well. this has to be better than Australia. Or is it? Still too early to make any judgements apart from saying that the weather is great, food prices are cheap. Give me time and I will send more info. Got to get a job though. Seems to be plenty of work in all spheres. I arrived on 21st May so still a bit of a newbie. I joined the local library in Worcester so Internet access is a little easier. Anybody coming over here though needs to make sure they have accomadation fixed up before hand or bring lots of money. I paid £90 for one night in a Comfort Inn near Heathrow Airport.
Will post more as and when I can. Good luck to all.

Gosh!
I have tow children. One 15 yrs, and one of 5yrs, who has a brain disorder. Does this mean I will be living in a camper van too, if I went back to uk?
I love it in New Zealand but don't think my marriage is able to continue. Am very worried about my situation, as would have no where to stay or no money. Have asked advice on this isuue before on here but had no reply. Getting desperate now.Please help!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:10 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh!
I have tow children. One 15 yrs, and one of 5yrs, who has a brain disorder. Does this mean I will be living in a camper van too, if I went back to uk?
I love it in New Zealand but don't think my marriage is able to continue. Am very worried about my situation, as would have no where to stay or no money. Have asked advice on this isuue before on here but had no reply. Getting desperate now.Please help! [/QUOTE]

Devonchick

I have sent you a Private message
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:32 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Devonchick
I'm sorry I really don't have any advice for you but hope that you will be able to get things sorted out

I also hope that you are able to get some sensible advice without the Vultures swooping down on you

Best wishes

G
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

Yes thanks Grayling,
Have to admit i wish I hadn't asked for any advice now, as am worried i'm gunna be downed for it. Best not to ask advice on here maybe, thought this site was to give help and support but obviously not! Won't be posting on this one for a while I don't think.

Cheers
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:41 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Devonchick the vultures aren't in here.....you will get support from this forum. I think the vultures roam all the forum's.

Don't think bad of this forum.....IT'S NOT !!
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:44 pm
Live the moment

Maybe check out this ...possibly a start , may be worth looking at.

http://www.nacab.org.uk/
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:45 pm
kong

Did experience it 100 flies in the face an all.

Good luck place in the sun chap

Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:50 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by devonchick
Yes thanks Grayling,
Have to admit i wish I hadn't asked for any advice now, as am worried i'm gunna be downed for it. Best not to ask advice on here maybe, thought this site was to give help and support but obviously not! Won't be posting on this one for a while I don't think.

Cheers
Sorry Devonchick
I didn't mean to put a downer on you.
You WILL get sensible advice but, sadly, there are one or two inadequates who like to pick a fight or put people down.

You just have to ignore them and use the forum for what you need and not worry about how these sad people get their 'rocks off'.
Hang on in there

Best wishes

G
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Pants
Maybe check out this ...possibly a start , may be worth looking at.

http://www.nacab.org.uk/
Thanks pants and grayling,

will try that site pants, did try pm you but you have full inbox!

I just worried about being told i'm moaning , and shouldn't have left uk, but you really don't expect certain things to go wrong . It's circumstances for some people that make them go home, not just the fact they "didn't make it work for themselves".
Old Jun 13th 2004, 11:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

You didn't put a downer on me Grayling!

I took it as support from you actually! Thankyou so much.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 12:15 am
Live the moment

Originally posted by devonchick
Thanks pants and grayling,

will try that site pants, did try pm you but you have full inbox!

I just worried about being told i'm moaning , and shouldn't have left uk, but you really don't expect certain things to go wrong . It's circumstances for some people that make them go home, not just the fact they "didn't make it work for themselves".
Join the club......LOL.

Don't worry about what vultures think. They are not in your shoes. Don't be put off by anyone. There are plenty on this forum who are either going home, back home or thinking about it. Enjoy the posts and try not to fret. Maybe post a new topic heading asking for help....sadly these threads get pushed down the line as the day goes on and someone who may be able to give advice won't see your request in a long thread !!

P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.