back 2 weeks already

Old Feb 9th 2007, 3:00 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: back 2 weeks already

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Will have to think up something quirky this weekend. Shame I can't change my login to woodyinuk without having to create a new account.
Paul or Sue will probably change it for you if you have a good reason and ask nicely!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:53 pm
JRB
Forum Regular

JRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, we've been back for nearly 2 months after living in Perth for 5 years. I am loving it and feel a sense of contentment and feel like I am home. I am loving the cold weather too. My 2 little kids are really settled and love being near their cousins, grandparents. The town we live in is great, has a sense of community and people are friendly.Loads for the kids to do with drop in toddler groups every day in a different venue, riverside walks, little cafes and countryside. We've been out every day mostly walking everywhere. In Perth I used to feel so housebound with 2 little ones as I couldn't stand the heat, the glare and the flies. Going walking was a major effort. Here I'm out all the time. Aussie husband is enjoying it too, it took him a while to get work but just landed a good contract. I don't really think about Perth at all, just little things like not being able to hang washing out!! and today a Wiggles clip came on TV and I felt abit nostalgic!!!!The house we are in here is nowhere near as nice as the Aussie one yet I am so much more happier here. Good luck for everyone returning- I reckon there are still some great parts of the UK. So much more to do here and I think the climate is better too!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:27 pm
long live thefinest range

Location: Higham Ferrers, Northants to Spokane Washington and back again!!
Hayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JRB
Hi there, we've been back for nearly 2 months after living in Perth for 5 years. I am loving it and feel a sense of contentment and feel like I am home. I am loving the cold weather too. My 2 little kids are really settled and love being near their cousins, grandparents. The town we live in is great, has a sense of community and people are friendly.Loads for the kids to do with drop in toddler groups every day in a different venue, riverside walks, little cafes and countryside. We've been out every day mostly walking everywhere. In Perth I used to feel so housebound with 2 little ones as I couldn't stand the heat, the glare and the flies. Going walking was a major effort. Here I'm out all the time. Aussie husband is enjoying it too, it took him a while to get work but just landed a good contract. I don't really think about Perth at all, just little things like not being able to hang washing out!! and today a Wiggles clip came on TV and I felt abit nostalgic!!!!The house we are in here is nowhere near as nice as the Aussie one yet I am so much more happier here. Good luck for everyone returning- I reckon there are still some great parts of the UK. So much more to do here and I think the climate is better too!
These posts are great- karma to you- just what I need as I prepare to take the final plunge!
Old Feb 9th 2007, 9:37 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JRB
I am really happy to hear that J. I was wondering whether you were OK.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

THEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud ofTHEGREATIDIOT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
I am really happy to hear that J. I was wondering whether you were OK.
Gawd, I am so jealous! I'd love to see some bloody snow too.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:07 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

You and me both mate!!

I love reading these posts from folk who've returned. It gives me the confidence that we can do this and the UK isn't all doom and gloom everyday.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JRB

Hi J

I am so pleased for you,

I received your email and I have one on the way to you with all my news

Sandra
Old Feb 10th 2007, 1:29 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
My darling OH keeps on about moving to Brisbane and he reckons things will be much better there. So, he wants to go on holiday there next year. He's treating it like a rekkie....I just want to go to Seaworld personally!
I've lived in brisbane. Found the locals friendlier than perthites BUT the humidity in spring and summer is a killer!. be prepared: 29c at 6am on a september morning!!!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 1:49 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
I've lived in brisbane. Found the locals friendlier than perthites BUT the humidity in spring and summer is a killer!. be prepared: 29c at 6am on a september morning!!!
The posts from the people who have returned home have just brought tears to my eyes. They also give me the will to push that bit harder to do it. Please keep posting with your updates and good luck to you all.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 2:15 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice post Woody. Glad things have worked out nicely for you all
Enjoy the snow.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 3:47 am

MrsB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Will have to think up something quirky this weekend. Shame I can't change my login to woodyinuk without having to create a new account.
You can - drop sue or paul a pm, I used to kendoddsdadsdogsdead, then I became kendodd now I'm you know who!

Will pm you with answers to your questions!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 4:28 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Best
You can - drop sue or paul a pm, I used to kendoddsdadsdogsdead, then I became kendodd now I'm you know who!

Will pm you with answers to your questions!
Crikey, that was a mouthful Mrs.!
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JRB
Where are you living?
Hubby starts a job on Monday so we can now start house hunting. Have you brought? I am finding that there are no properties on the market here and what does come on sells within minutes
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

nicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond reputenicola411 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
Excellent Woody and I'm glad you are enjoying it, I can't tell you how envious I am, Every time I think of home it brings up pictures of Chocolate Crunchy Nut Clusters for some reason, for me almost a single reason good enough to go home.

We have our farm auction in March so with luck I won't be too far behind you.
Oh Arkon
I really have everything crossed for you. Best wishes
Nicola
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:34 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by nicola411
Oh Arkon
I really have everything crossed for you. Best wishes
Nicola
Ditto and do let us know how the auction goes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.