back 2 weeks already

Old Feb 14th 2007, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of
Default Re: back 2 weeks already

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Why not try the midlands, our office is based there and we had some guys come down recently and were looking at the local papers and couldn't believe what they were paying and what they would have got for the same price.

A lot of people commute on the Birmingham International line if your husband needs to commute to london and it's an hour and half train ride. But for your budget you would get a really nice house in some of the areas. You have places like Solihull, Stratford on Avon, Warwick, Leamington, so plenty of countryside, history, etc and not far to London either. When I was looking at buying I was looking in the Cheltenham area at the time, as well a few other places. I put an offer in a few miles outside there. As said you get some really nice houses for that and plenty of places to visit also.
Just a bit to far..I would never expect hubby to have a 3 hour round trip..not to think about the cost..