Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Amarillo - the good and the bad

Wikiposts

Amarillo - the good and the bad

Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:21 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amarillo - the good and the bad

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I just looked at that. It appears to be a parking lot.
So what was the "circle of earth" ? A gopher hole?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:22 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I should mark their "church" on a map and see how they like it.
What would you captain?

Preacher looks like Hitler and is a little too obsessed with man love?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:27 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:29 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

What would you captain?

"Chuch of the Gay Jesus".
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:31 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

So what was the "circle of earth" ? A gopher hole?
It actually looks like it could be a small amphitheater, or a trampoline.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:32 am
WTF?

Can somebody translate this for me? I don't speak fucktard:

Notice: This site is not designed for non-christians, It is designed as a recruitment tool to call certain Christians to spiritual warfare, If you are not a Christian and you want to know more about becoming a Christian consider the following Links as resources. While some of them support our efforts, and some may not, it is not about us and it is not about them. It is about Jesus Christ.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:32 am

"Chuch of the Gay Jesus".
Do you think Roman Polanski worships there?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:33 am

Notice: This site is not designed for non-christians, It is designed as a recruitment tool to call certain Christians to spiritual warfare, If you are not a Christian and you want to know more about becoming a Christian consider the following Links as resources. While some of them support our efforts, and some may not, it is not about us and it is not about them. It is about Jesus Christ.
OK, here goes: "Burgle. Burgle burgle. Burgle gurgle burgle. Burgle."
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:37 am
WTF?

There's no address on the website. How can I go to church there if there's no address?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 4:42 am
Unmitigated Gall

They have a "War for Jesus Campaign Plan" (TM) that features such covert missions as infiltrating the Episcopalian's "perimeter defenses" (parking lot) and keying their cars. Also, TP'ing the house of that guy down the street who they suspect is an undercover agent of the Lutherans (Minions of Satan).

Last edited by another bloody yank; Mar 5th 2010 at 4:46 am.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 5:41 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

They have a "War for Jesus Campaign Plan" (TM) that features such covert missions as infiltrating the Episcopalian's "perimeter defenses" (parking lot) and keying their cars.
I guess they don't consider Episcopalians to be "Christians" - unless they provide a link to our denomination's website under the "may or may not support our cause" section.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 5:43 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I should mark their "church" on a map and see how they like it.
With "hardhat and rabies vaccination required for entry" as a tag?
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:05 am

Originally Posted by snowbunny
I guess they don't consider Episcopalians to be "Christians" - unless they provide a link to our denomination's website under the "may or may not support our cause" section.
Course not. Nobody is a Christian, except for the Hitler bloke and the two or three families that follow him.
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:07 am
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Course not. Nobody is a Christian, except for the Hitler bloke and the two or three families that follow him.
Christ wept....
Old Mar 5th 2010, 6:10 am
WTF?

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Christ wept....
No he didn't. Only fags cry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.