Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:13 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
It would be the only time a Dutchman could give a woman 10"!!!

He he I wish
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:14 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Gentlemen, Please explain what 007 has to do with bribery, He is a Gentleman, a British Gentleman of the highest standing, I think the thread name should be changed.

I think it's time we both need to meet in a bar somewhere. You serious?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:16 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Name change, any idea's ?

Hey am I the only none Brit on here?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
I think it's time we both need to meet in a bar somewhere. You serious?

Bond always ended up with the girls,...the stupid girls..
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:17 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Bond always ended up with the girls,...the stupid girls..
Brains... Esspecially female ones, love them. And yes, you're right.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:17 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name change, any idea's ?

Hey am I the only none Brit on here?
Thats why its called "British Expats" but you are more than welcome Especially when you say such nice things
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:19 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Thats why its called "British Expats" but you are more than welcome Especially when you say such nice things
Oooops... Could have seen that one coming. But hey, only proves that we all are true EUROPEANS right?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:21 pm
UAE Expat

Oooops... Could have seen that one coming. But hey, only proves that we all are true EUROPEANS right?

Although? Brittish Cops don't like the famous yellow Dutch number plates. Found that out the hard way.

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Frans, This is for you!!!!

Six foot six stood on the ground, weighted 235 pounds
But I saw that giant of a man brought down to his knees by love
He was the kind of man who would gamble on love
Look you in the eye and never back up
But I saw him crying like a little whipped pup because of love

Can't see it with your eyes, hold it in your hands
Like the rules that govern our land
Strong enough to rule the heart of every man, this thing called love

It can lift you up, it can put you down
Take your world and turn it all around
Ever since time nothing's ever been found stronger than love
Men like me they worry and doubt
Trouble their minds day in and day out
Too busy a livin' to worry about a thing called love

And then I see a mother's tenderness
As she holds her young close to her breast
Then I say thank God this world will win with the thing called love
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:24 pm
UAE Expat

Frans, This is for you!!!!

Six foot six stood on the ground, weighted 235 pounds
But I saw that giant of a man brought down to his knees by love
He was the kind of man who would gamble on love
Look you in the eye and never back up
But I saw him crying like a little whipped pup because of love

Can't see it with your eyes, hold it in your hands
Like the rules that govern our land
Strong enough to rule the heart of every man, this thing called love

It can lift you up, it can put you down
Take your world and turn it all around
Ever since time nothing's ever been found stronger than love
Men like me they worry and doubt
Trouble their minds day in and day out
Too busy a livin' to worry about a thing called love

And then I see a mother's tenderness
As she holds her young close to her breast
Then I say thank God this world will win with the thing called love

I'm humble enough to admit you got me with that one. And yes, it is one hell of a sight....
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:29 pm
UAE Expat

Although? Brittish Cops don't like the famous yellow Dutch number plates. Found that out the hard way.

Anyone into nice old cars ?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Dank je wel ikzal de biertjes betalen

Frans, anytime and they are on me!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:30 pm
Its all good

I'm humble enough to admit you got me with that one. And yes, it is one hell of a sight....
Guess what I'm just having a whopper OK its only a burger king take-out hehehe
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:30 pm
UAE Expat

Dank je wel ikzal de biertjes betalen

Frans, anytime and they are on me!!!
Okay... Be honnest with me, who taught you my language ?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:32 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Guess what I'm just having a whopper OK its only a burger king take-out hehehe
Eet smaakelijk (ask JB what it means)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.