Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
198cm tall, 114 kilograms

...and how old are you??
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oooh yes please

It would be the only time a Dutchman could give a woman 10"!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:56 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Singlemom
...and how old are you??

Oops... With my luck? to old, 47
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:57 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
It would be the only time a Dutchman could give a woman 10"!!!
Well then I've reached heights you Brittish guys can only dream off.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Oops... With my luck? to old, 47

nice...people are never too old!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:58 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Singlemom
nice...people are never too old!
I know I've been told I blush easely. But hey... Thanks !!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:59 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Well then I've reached heights you Brittish guys can only dream off.
Ah, but with the British, its the Women that hit the heights.....Thats why we'll always be the better lovers....
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:01 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Covenant
Ah, but with the British, its the Women that hit the heights.....Thats why we'll always be the better lovers....
Strainge... Casanova got famous with the women. Can't seem to remember any Brits.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Strainge... Casanova got famous with the women. Can't seem to remember any Brits.

...Lewis....
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:03 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Bond, James Bond....
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:04 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Covenant
Bond, James Bond....
As I said, I rest my case.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:08 pm

As I said, I rest my case.

Didn't seem to have too much trouble with the ladies...
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:10 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Damn.... That's one lucky guy !!!!!

(Ment that as a true compliment actually)
Oooh flattery will get you everywhere
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Gentlemen, Please explain what 007 has to do with bribery, He is a Gentleman, a British Gentleman of the highest standing, I think the thread name should be changed.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:12 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oooh flattery will get you everywhere
I actually ment that !!!! You see, if I hade a male ego (okay a tiny one) I would feel insulted.

Once again.... Damn one lucky guy !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.