Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:26 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: When bribery exceeds the borders of the UAE.

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hey not so little 5'8"!!!
Talk is cheap, prove it

Just joking ofcourse but still I'm 6'6" tall
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:31 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Talk is cheap, prove it

Check the photopost - maybe you can gauge it from the Burj in the background!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:37 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Hi FD how you doing, so not off out tonight then??
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:38 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Okay I'll buy you the ten inch high heels ;o
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
No no-one wants to come out to play so just me and the computer once more and of course a few of these - started early tonight
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble

Who's out, me not out me got Rumbly Tumbly very hungry first
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:39 pm
Its all good

Okay I'll buy you the ten inch high heels ;o
Oooh yes please
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:39 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

No no-one wants to come out to play so just me and the computer once more and of course a few of these - started early tonight

Can I have one? If I bribe you ok TA5?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:42 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Can I have one? If I bribe you ok TA5?
What a beer, course you can here you go - look our very own ME expat pub
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:43 pm
UAE Expat

I know... I'm blonde and a male as well, but... where can I find "photopost"
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:45 pm
Its all good

I know... I'm blonde and a male as well, but... where can I find "photopost"
Go to menu at top of page and click photopost, then member galleries, then F not a v. good picture though but best I could find of me sober !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:48 pm
UAE Expat

Go to menu at top of page and click photopost, then member galleries, then F not a v. good picture though but best I could find of me sober !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn.... That's one lucky guy !!!!!

(Ment that as a true compliment actually)
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Talk is cheap, prove it

how much is it in metric system please??
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:53 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Singlemom
how much is it in metric system please??
198cm tall, 114 kilograms
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 1:54 pm
UAE Expat

Default World TV

I don't know (sensorship wise I mean) but just installed World TV on my computer. Damn... 6000+ TV stations.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.