Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Purchasing a villa

Purchasing a villa

Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:44 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Purchasing a villa

Originally Posted by Nabs
Control of what exactly
....of her bladder Nabs, she means her bladder, everything else goes out of the window but she will not piss herself.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:45 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
....of her bladder Nabs, she means her bladder, everything else goes out of the window but she will not piss herself.

LOL!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:48 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:52 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

EEeerrrr FD please confirm :scared:
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

She is having second thoughts confirming that :scared:
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:55 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody being nice to me
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Nobody being nice to me
Who is Nobody?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 7:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Nobody being nice to me
I will make up for it tonight FD.....I hope LOL

[JB has flashbacks of her last night out :scared: ]
Old Feb 17th 2005, 2:38 pm
Banned

Candour is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rickyboy
Hi all, i posted on her a few weeks ago about moving to Dubai (only two and a half weeks to go) Been looking at purchasing a Villa at the Gardens and was intrested in anyones views on this are and also how far from Media City is it??? also could anyone explain the process for Mortgages over in Dubai, and how much you can borrow with a partner etc.. as this is completly new to me..

Cheers Rick
Hi Rick,

Our company brokers mortgages in Dubai and advises on how to structure the purchase efficiently.

If you want us to advise on your options send me a quick e-mail to [email protected] and i'll send you a copy of our mortgage questionnaire.

Darren Ashley
Old Feb 17th 2005, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Candour
Hi Rick,

Our company brokers mortgages in Dubai and advises on how to structure the purchase efficiently.

If you want us to advise on your options send me a quick e-mail to [email protected] and i'll send you a copy of our mortgage questionnaire.

Darren Ashley
Do you offer services on those looking to purchase on Jumeirah Islands or Arabian Ranches within this month? Particularly JI as it's more likely we will buy there now
Old Feb 17th 2005, 2:50 pm
Banned

Candour is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Do you offer services on those looking to purchase on Jumeirah Islands or Arabian Ranches within this month? Particularly JI as it's more likely we will buy there now
Yes - we advise on the financing options for all the developments for both UAE residents and non-residents