Wedding Rings

Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default Wedding Rings

A friend of mine is passing through DUbai on the way to get married and would like to buy their wedding rings. As I am in AD I have no idea of any particular place to go. Also he sayd he wants a platinum ring, has anyone seen any of these out here. I can't think of any I have seen or known about.

Any info would be greatfullly recieved.

Ta
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:04 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wedding Rings

Try Damas
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:06 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Try Damas
Gold & Diamond Park?? Near interchange 4
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust

Ditto, fab place, tons to choose from and cheaper than souk so I am told!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:12 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Yep, and that too
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:12 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

that place gets my vote. Suggest that Ben.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:16 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
that place gets my vote. Suggest that Ben.
kinder surprice eggs u get 2 melt the chocolte over ur wife 2 b an u might get a ring inside
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:18 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Uncle B
kinder surprice eggs u get 2 melt the chocolte over ur wife 2 b an u might get a ring inside

PMSL

loool

Where do you get those ideas from
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:19 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of Jamboree bags LOL
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:22 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

PMSL

loool

Where do you get those ideas from
Tryed an tested my dear Nabs
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:24 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Benson
A friend of mine is passing through DUbai on the way to get married and would like to buy their wedding rings. As I am in AD I have no idea of any particular place to go. Also he sayd he wants a platinum ring, has anyone seen any of these out here. I can't think of any I have seen or known about.

Any info would be greatfullly recieved.

Ta

I would recommend Damas as my wedding ring came form there and then the gold and diamond as they do great naval bars!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:25 am
The Delivery Man...

Tryed an tested my dear Nabs
Its good you got a ring after melting the egg not anything else
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:25 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I would recommend Damas as my wedding ring came form there and then the gold and diamond as they do great naval bars!
hellooooo

how are you?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:29 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

hellooooo

how are you?
Hellooooooooo to you too! Im good thanks.. How are you - settling ok?
Old Feb 16th 2005, 10:31 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hellooooooooo to you too! Im good thanks.. How are you - settling ok?
Great yes I'm settling fine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.