Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Purchasing a villa

Purchasing a villa

Old Feb 16th 2005, 5:50 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Purchasing a villa

1300 square feet, 23rd floor, 1 br plus maids room/study (storage room)

some realtors like to call it a 2 br, but i don't count the extra room without a window or bathroom as a bedroom,

i got a good deal on it, 10,000 below asking rent, of course i'll probably nail down a villa on kite beach with some friends if i'm here another year, would be nice for big parties and I could keep my boat in the garage (if i bring it over here)
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:08 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TA5]1300 square feet, 23rd floor, 1 br plus maids room/study (storage room)

Hardly room to swing a cat!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:15 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Jellybean]
Originally Posted by TA5
1300 square feet, 23rd floor, 1 br plus maids room/study (storage room)

Hardly room to swing a cat!!!!

Maybe a hamster though.......
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:21 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sassy
Maybe a hamster though.......
whats with you and hamsters
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:24 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
whats with you and hamsters
Would you like to see mine????
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:29 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

No thanks

[Nabs innocent until proven guilty]
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:30 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Can see I'm going to have to keep my eye on you two tonight
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Can see I'm going to have to keep my eye on you two tonight

That depends on which way your eyes are pointing after 3 bottles of red wine.........
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:34 am
The Delivery Man...

That depends on which way your eyes are pointing after 3 bottles of red wine.........
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:35 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

You know I am always in complete control
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:37 am
The Delivery Man...

You know I am always in complete control
Control of what exactly
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Nabs
Control of what exactly
Wait and see................... :scared:
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:42 am
The Delivery Man...

hhmmmmmm
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:43 am
Its all good

You tarnishing my reputation again :scared:
Old Feb 16th 2005, 6:44 am

You tarnishing my reputation again :scared:

It will take more than Brasso, to clean that up...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.