Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Now I've really had it!!!!

Now I've really had it!!!!

Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:34 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Now I've really had it!!!!

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well as I said, I'm a 6'6", 240 Lbs gentle Giant of a guy. (198cm tall, 118 kilo's). Blonde (Yeah I know.... ) and blue eyes. Single as can be, slightly stoned at the moment (forgive the spelling mistakes).

What else do you need to know ?

And.... I'M DUTCH NOT GERMAN !!!!

You need to put a photo on photopost - nearly everyone else has hehe
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Yup... Only one tiny, really tiny problem. I'm no ****ing German !!!!! I'm Dutch !!!

Bitte, Varum, Hast du ein problem mitt Deutche
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Frans,

Which part of the Flatland do you come from ?

Who did you do your National Service with ? and where ?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:37 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
OOeerr r u angry Frans??????

Nope.... Just stoned
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:37 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Hade my fair share of (nearly lethal) Italian women. Just have a huge weak spot for brunettes with extra long legs and green / yellow eye's. Hmmmmm.... Now that brengs back memories !!!
Geeeee thats nearly me................minus the extra long legs and green yellow eyes (like a cats) PMSL....... told u its not fair that ure sooo tall and some of us arent
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:38 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Frans,

Which part of the Flatland do you come from ?
Near Amsterdam, Holland. And which part of that Island called the UK do you come from ?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:39 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Malteser
Geeeee thats nearly me................minus the extra long legs and green yellow eyes (like a cats) PMSL....... told u its not fair that ure sooo tall and some of us arent
Sweettie for the moment? I've hade it with women. (For the time being) You girls scare the hell out of this Gentle Giant. And yes, old goat as well at 47.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:41 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Sweettie for the moment? I've hade it with women. (For the time being) You girls scare the hell out of this Gentle Giant. And yes, old goat as well at 47.

Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frans,

you want to meet them in real life!!!! :scared: :scared:

Everyone of them is a genuine Lady

Full of fun

Party Animals
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:43 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
You need to put a photo on photopost - nearly everyone else has hehe
Nice way to tell a guy to get lost, like your style girl...

Hahahahaha....
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:44 pm
UAE Expat

Frans,

Full of fun

Party Animals
I take your word on that, just recovering from what I call "female Italian Fury"
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

And i only met JC, JD

But the stories they told me about the Women would make you leave the Reperbahn!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:46 pm
UAE Expat

Bitte, Varum, Hast du ein problem mitt Deutche
Well it's the same as asking the UK national to give Scotland back to the Scots.
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Frans,

Full of fun

Party Animals

God not that scary I hope

Frans: same age as my hubby, but I was obviously a child bride seeing as its my 21st in a couple of weeks
BE Enthusiast

So's the England Football Manager!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.