Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Now I've really had it!!!!

Now I've really had it!!!!

Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:42 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: Now I've really had it!!!!

[QUOTE=johnbuoy]Nobody in Holland is that Big!!!

That really is my length, but a tax free six digit figure for a Nanny? Who are you? The UK version of Bill Gates?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:45 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Frans Wind]
Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Nobody in Holland is that Big!!!

That really is my length, but a tax free six digit figure for a Nanny? Who are you? The UK version of Bill Gates?
Wow really tall, not fair..............height should be shared accordingly hehe
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

[QUOTE=Frans Wind]

Frans, look at thread #28 did you get it all ?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Size means a lot to the Ladies on here!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:49 pm
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=johnbuoy]Nobody in Holland is that Big!!!

Your only good at Clog Dancing, Canal Jumping, Cycling, Skating

Can't even play Football these days!!!

I don't like foorball anyhow. But atleast my English is better then your Dutch )
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Frans Wind]

Your only good at Clog Dancing, Canal Jumping, Cycling, Skating

Can't even play Football these days!!!

I don't like foorball anyhow. But atleast my English is better then your Dutch

)

And English is easier to Learn, thats why Europe learns it as a 2nd language, at least i tried you Great Frikadelle!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:52 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Size means a lot to the Ladies on here!!!
Ooooooooooh and how do you know that You will be getting us a very bad reputation
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:57 pm
UAE Expat

Okay, to start the high tect version of WW III ?

English is easier to learn, I agree. But... If the UK would :

1. Start driving on the correct side of the road.
2. Start usung the damn metric system.
3. Stop calling itself a land mass but an island?
4. Finally admit they ARE Europeans?
5. Get rid of the Pounds, accept the Euro.

It would make life for the rest of planet Earth a "wee" bit easier to say it the Scottish way.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

FD, if your out tonight shouldn't you start getting ready now, after all Rome wasn't built in a day!!!

Ik ook van jou!!!

Ask Frans!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Okay, to start the high tect version of WW III ?

English is easier to learn, I agree. But... If the UK would :

1. Start driving on the correct side of the road.
2. Start usung the damn metric system.
3. Stop calling itself a land mass but an island?
4. Finally admit they ARE Europeans?
5. Get rid of the Pounds, accept the Euro.

It would make life for the rest of planet Earth a "wee" bit easier to say it the Scottish way.

Frans: 6. Like the Germans!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:05 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

FD, if your out tonight shouldn't you start getting ready now, after all Rome wasn't built in a day!!!

Ik ook van jou!!!

Ask Frans!!!
You need to read more carefully not out tonight tomorrow and even I don't take 24 hours to get ready Bit cheeky of you though

Frans: what does this mean?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:08 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
You need to read more carefully not out tonight tomorrow and even I don't take 24 hours to get ready Bit cheeky of you though

Frans: what does this mean?
What does what mean?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:10 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
What does what mean?
Look at post no. 39
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Frans,

Break it too her gently!!!

Your a big man and it may hurt her!!!

I need a
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:11 pm
UAE Expat

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Look at post no. 39
Ik ook van jou means something like "Same here"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.