Reload this Page >

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Old May 25th 2022, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by Alkatraz777
This consulting company hires me for NEOM project. And now I am awaiting final intervew with NEOM.

By the way, which position are you targeting?
As an SMP?
Old May 25th 2022, 11:23 am
Just Joined

Alkatraz777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
As an SMP?
SPCL (senior lead position). From which country are you applying? 3 month passed (Including Ramadan month) from my 1st interview. What about you?
Old May 25th 2022, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

BenMcD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Saff_Parker
If a spouse is employed through the spouse employment program, there is a capped salary.
What is the capped salary? And what type of jobs are available through the spouse employment program? Any term time only jobs so one can be home with the kids during the holiday?

Thanks in advance.
Old May 25th 2022, 12:53 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flares
Watched them get battered at the weekend
I did too unfortunately. I don't know why but Brighton are a bit of a bogey team for WH, and I heard the commentator say that Moyes hasn't beaten them in 20 years since he was at Preston.

Ah well. There's always next year!
Old May 25th 2022, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

TheXLegenD7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Alkatraz777
SPCL (senior lead position). From which country are you applying? 3 month passed (Including Ramadan month) from my 1st interview. What about you?
me too in the same situation, I passed two interviews with the direct manager and another member of the team .. its more a month now, the direct manager told me that HR will contact me .. still nothing, after two weeks he asked if i was reached by HR i told him they didnt, and after a week he asked again, i told him still nothing, he told me that there’s some issues regarding hiring … still waiting
Old May 25th 2022, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Ukjaybam is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, no degree but told it would be ok.

Two interviews told successful, now told to wait 2-4 weeks for HR approval to apply for visa but that no degree visa was possibly an issue as rules have very recently changed so waiting to see what happens... Anybody else had similar?
Old May 26th 2022, 4:34 am
Just Joined

Alkatraz777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TheXLegenD7
me too in the same situation, I passed two interviews with the direct manager and another member of the team .. its more a month now, the direct manager told me that HR will contact me .. still nothing, after two weeks he asked if i was reached by HR i told him they didnt, and after a week he asked again, i told him still nothing, he told me that there’s some issues regarding hiring … still waiting
Did you solve commercial issues with HR?
Old May 26th 2022, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

wilosh is an unknown quantity at this point

We, my wife and I, might be heading there in September, they said we would be in NC2 (housing). How is this for 2 people? also my daughter is at Uni, so she would need to be with us over the holidays (Christmas, Easter, summer, etc) so a studio would be VERY tight.

Also i have heard about getting spouses jobs? how does this work? Could I get my daughter a summer job too, she's doing Data Science and UCL?

How does everyone like it?
Old May 26th 2022, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

Arrow Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Spouse Salaries : does anyone know what ball park the spouse salaries are in for jobs within NEOM (spouse program) please? in SAR?
Old May 26th 2022, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

Red face Re: NEOM COMMUNITY UPDATE

Originally Posted by ZeroCool_HTP
See responses I can answer above.
Do you know what the spouse salary range is on the spouse program?
Old May 26th 2022, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

ZeroCool_HTP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilosh
Do you know what the spouse salary range is on the spouse program?
I have no idea, sorry.
Old May 26th 2022, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to beholdSaff_Parker is a splendid one to behold

Spouse Salaries : does anyone know what ball park the spouse salaries are in for jobs within NEOM (spouse program) please? in SAR?
I'd rather not be so public with the information. You can DM me.
Bear in mind - the 'spouse program' has a capped salary but to be employed as a Full Time Employee, you're on the same salary scale as everyone else.
Spouse Program employment is for 3 months only. After which the contract can be renewed.
From what I've seen, the spouse program is aimed at those who have been out of work for several years and want to get a foot back in the door, or, do not have the qualifications or experience usually required in a full time role.
I'd assume that a spouse who actually does have all quals+exp from the onset could just apply for a regular FTE job from the vacancy listings on the website.
Old May 26th 2022, 1:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

We, my wife and I, might be heading there in September, they said we would be in NC2 (housing). How is this for 2 people? also my daughter is at Uni, so she would need to be with us over the holidays (Christmas, Easter, summer, etc) so a studio would be VERY tight.
They won't take your daughter in to account when allocating housing. The headhunters my husband has been approached by have each received a pretty quick 'no' for that reason.

Would she want to come out each holiday though? Our eldest will be going to uni next year and honestly I don't think she'd want to come and spend much time in a remote camp in Saudi during her holidays.
Old May 26th 2022, 6:54 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
They won't take your daughter in to account when allocating housing. The headhunters my husband has been approached by have each received a pretty quick 'no' for that reason.

Would she want to come out each holiday though? Our eldest will be going to uni next year and honestly I don't think she'd want to come and spend much time in a remote camp in Saudi during her holidays.
Haha. Had to laugh at that, my kids left Saudi when they were 11+12. They have no desire to visit at this point in their teenage years, and I'm based in Buraydah. Not a remote camp, but it's not the big 3 either.

My experience would be that Saudi can be great for young kids, for a variety of reasons depending on your circumstances, but by about 12 it's not. The compound I live on is full of young kids running around, and it looks like they're having a great time. For the older ones not so much.

In fact for anyone aged 12-30 I'd recommend staying away.
Old May 27th 2022, 7:37 am
Just Joined

CPMB1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

I received a senior manager grade code 8 offer. Is this a good level? Is it difficult to get upgraded to director once there? or better to negotiate this before arrival? Any views on ranking would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.