Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In need of a good women!

In need of a good women!

Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:32 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by shiva
folks, im a fan of the surreal but this forum is taking it to a new and disturbing level rofl

if we dont all get arrested and deported after our session i will be very surprised. but hey its going to be fun so illl be there lol
and have you noticed how face has not made a comment!!! lol

disturbing can be an experience!!! remeber many weird nights in soho...
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well Face and I could dress up as women is u want? would that make u happier?
Look m8, I dunno wot u get up2 in ur spare time, but between the 2 of us u r more than welcome to dress up in a err.......dress. Count me out. LOL

Originally Posted by kristy
Whatever floats your boat honey! But maybe you should check with Face before making offers on his behalf!!

Oooh, mental picture!!
U said it! LOL......wud be a very scary sight indeed..........hahahaha
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:46 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

and have you noticed how face has not made a comment!!! lol

disturbing can be an experience!!! remeber many weird nights in soho...
Cheeky! I dont like making comments on errrrr........wot comments were u talking about? I have posted a fair few times on this thread......

As far as dressing up goes.........we can go as Batman and Robin only if u sort ur Batmobile by then! Who is up for Catwoman then? LOL
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:29 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
Cheeky! I dont like making comments on errrrr........wot comments were u talking about? I have posted a fair few times on this thread......

As far as dressing up goes.........we can go as Batman and Robin only if u sort ur Batmobile by then! Who is up for Catwoman then? LOL
Er, not me. Don't think a PVC catsuit is quite my thing. Sorry Joe.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:36 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Er, not me. Don't think a PVC catsuit is quite my thing. Sorry Joe.
Face... no worries mate.

and Kristy... I just hope I can find that receipt or this is going to be a very expensive waste!!!! so u do not want the whip either then?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:43 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Face... no worries mate.

and Kristy... I just hope I can find that receipt or this is going to be a very expensive waste!!!! so u do not want the whip either then?
Hmm, let me think about that for a minute..... no I do not!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:56 am
The 5th Amendment

Hmm, let me think about that for a minute..... no I do not!!!!
well at least the suit, whip and handcuffs are all on the same receipt...

so shall i just stick to flowers and vodka?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:07 am
Troublemaker

well at least the suit, whip and handcuffs are all on the same receipt...

so shall i just stick to flowers and vodka?
That would be nice, thank you.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 5:04 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, any ideas?
Errrr, not yet!
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:49 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Errrr, not yet!
hmm how about a post on expatwoman to invite some of them as well to even it up?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:57 pm
Beduoin_Boy

hmm how about a post on expatwoman to invite some of them as well to even it up?
They will not come! As they are "EXPAT MUMS" and this place is no way near their Dignity look at all the crap we talk!

They educate the world about dubai and its culture and they guide others on how live in Dubai and what to do and where to do! - The funny thing is that they themselves don't know a $hit.

Its like One Blind guiding another Blind!

Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:00 pm

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of a good woman!

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Wanted: One good woman, or several BAAAAAD ones.

Sorry to intrude ... I'll be off ...
So what you actually want is a bad ass woman?
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:00 pm
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
They will not come! As they are "EXPAT MUMS" and this place is no way near their Dignity look at all the crap we talk!

They educate the world about dubai and its culture and they guide others on how live in Dubai and what to do and where to do! - The funny thing is that they themselves don't know a $hit.

Its like One Blind guiding another Blind!
whatever your views are... and they should be kept private.

I do not want a war with them at all. And so keep views like this a bit more chilled, please.

i know everyone has their own views but do not think that we want the whole site getting any crap becsasue we are bitching. If you feel that strongly then take it up with them on their site and not on this site.

My thread about JJ's being a thing of the past was about the phrases and the new buzzwords...

keep it down BB or the mods will have something to say about it and usually it results in a ban.

Thank you.
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:46 pm
Beduoin_Boy

whatever your views are... and they should be kept private.

I do not want a war with them at all. And so keep views like this a bit more chilled, please.

i know everyone has their own views but do not think that we want the whole site getting any crap becsasue we are bitching. If you feel that strongly then take it up with them on their site and not on this site.

My thread about JJ's being a thing of the past was about the phrases and the new buzzwords...

keep it down BB or the mods will have something to say about it and usually it results in a ban.

Thank you.

Hey man, they are already complaining about me! for sure. They are nothing more than a bunch of rascist 'mom'sters...

Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:51 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Hey man, they are already complaining about me! for sure. They are nothing more than a bunch of rascist 'mom'sters...
Jeez......this guy is really pushing the tolerance levels! Mind ur p's and q's b4 u have an angry mob on ur hands m8.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.