Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In need of a good women!

In need of a good women!

Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:32 am
  #91  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by shiva
folks, im a fan of the surreal but this forum is taking it to a new and disturbing level rofl

if we dont all get arrested and deported after our session i will be very surprised. but hey its going to be fun so illl be there lol
and have you noticed how face has not made a comment!!! lol

disturbing can be an experience!!! remeber many weird nights in soho...
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:40 am
  #92  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well Face and I could dress up as women is u want? would that make u happier?
Look m8, I dunno wot u get up2 in ur spare time, but between the 2 of us u r more than welcome to dress up in a err.......dress. Count me out. LOL

Originally Posted by kristy
Whatever floats your boat honey! But maybe you should check with Face before making offers on his behalf!!

Oooh, mental picture!!
U said it! LOL......wud be a very scary sight indeed..........hahahaha
Face81 is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 1:46 am
  #93  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
and have you noticed how face has not made a comment!!! lol

disturbing can be an experience!!! remeber many weird nights in soho...
Cheeky! I dont like making comments on errrrr........wot comments were u talking about? I have posted a fair few times on this thread......

As far as dressing up goes.........we can go as Batman and Robin only if u sort ur Batmobile by then! Who is up for Catwoman then? LOL
Face81 is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:29 am
  #94  
Troublemaker
 
kristy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 540
kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by Face81
Cheeky! I dont like making comments on errrrr........wot comments were u talking about? I have posted a fair few times on this thread......

As far as dressing up goes.........we can go as Batman and Robin only if u sort ur Batmobile by then! Who is up for Catwoman then? LOL
Er, not me. Don't think a PVC catsuit is quite my thing. Sorry Joe.
kristy is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:36 am
  #95  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by kristy
Er, not me. Don't think a PVC catsuit is quite my thing. Sorry Joe.
Face... no worries mate.

and Kristy... I just hope I can find that receipt or this is going to be a very expensive waste!!!! so u do not want the whip either then?
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:43 am
  #96  
Troublemaker
 
kristy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 540
kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Face... no worries mate.

and Kristy... I just hope I can find that receipt or this is going to be a very expensive waste!!!! so u do not want the whip either then?
Hmm, let me think about that for a minute..... no I do not!!!!
kristy is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:56 am
  #97  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by kristy
Hmm, let me think about that for a minute..... no I do not!!!!
well at least the suit, whip and handcuffs are all on the same receipt...

so shall i just stick to flowers and vodka?
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:07 am
  #98  
Troublemaker
 
kristy's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 540
kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
well at least the suit, whip and handcuffs are all on the same receipt...

so shall i just stick to flowers and vodka?
That would be nice, thank you.
kristy is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 5:04 pm
  #99  
 
Heart of gold's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: Somerset
Posts: 2,797
Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by kristy
Hmmm, any ideas?
Errrr, not yet!
Heart of gold is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 7:49 pm
  #100  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Errrr, not yet!
hmm how about a post on expatwoman to invite some of them as well to even it up?
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 8:57 pm
  #101  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmm how about a post on expatwoman to invite some of them as well to even it up?
They will not come! As they are "EXPAT MUMS" and this place is no way near their Dignity look at all the crap we talk!

They educate the world about dubai and its culture and they guide others on how live in Dubai and what to do and where to do! - The funny thing is that they themselves don't know a $hit.

Its like One Blind guiding another Blind!
 
Old Oct 15th 2004, 9:00 pm
  #102  
offline
 
Covenant's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 9,015
Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of a good woman!

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Wanted: One good woman, or several BAAAAAD ones.

Sorry to intrude ... I'll be off ...
So what you actually want is a bad ass woman?
Covenant is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:00 pm
  #103  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
They will not come! As they are "EXPAT MUMS" and this place is no way near their Dignity look at all the crap we talk!

They educate the world about dubai and its culture and they guide others on how live in Dubai and what to do and where to do! - The funny thing is that they themselves don't know a $hit.

Its like One Blind guiding another Blind!
whatever your views are... and they should be kept private.

I do not want a war with them at all. And so keep views like this a bit more chilled, please.

i know everyone has their own views but do not think that we want the whole site getting any crap becsasue we are bitching. If you feel that strongly then take it up with them on their site and not on this site.

My thread about JJ's being a thing of the past was about the phrases and the new buzzwords...

keep it down BB or the mods will have something to say about it and usually it results in a ban.

Thank you.
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 15th 2004, 10:46 pm
  #104  
Beduoin_Boy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
whatever your views are... and they should be kept private.

I do not want a war with them at all. And so keep views like this a bit more chilled, please.

i know everyone has their own views but do not think that we want the whole site getting any crap becsasue we are bitching. If you feel that strongly then take it up with them on their site and not on this site.

My thread about JJ's being a thing of the past was about the phrases and the new buzzwords...

keep it down BB or the mods will have something to say about it and usually it results in a ban.

Thank you.

Hey man, they are already complaining about me! for sure. They are nothing more than a bunch of rascist 'mom'sters...
 
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:51 am
  #105  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Hey man, they are already complaining about me! for sure. They are nothing more than a bunch of rascist 'mom'sters...
Jeez......this guy is really pushing the tolerance levels! Mind ur p's and q's b4 u have an angry mob on ur hands m8.
Face81 is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.