Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In need of a good women!

In need of a good women!

Old Oct 16th 2004, 1:03 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of a good women!

had a look at the site in question, some very useful post and some total nonsense, ok we do that here but nobody pretends its useful lol.

i happen to agree with some of the less popular view points on our site about them, spoilt brats comes to mind with regards to some, wannabes with others and the small minority of nice people with something good to say.

dont attack me, just my personal view. but have always been wound up by people who live of the reputation or go on about the reputation of their husbands or wives, sure be proud but come on its them not u.
im proud of my wife and she me, but we dont go on about im the husband/wife of..... and they do this and that....
bugger it im of on a rant agian.... ive got to stop caring lol
Old Oct 16th 2004, 2:49 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiva
had a look at the site in question, some very useful post and some total nonsense, ok we do that here but nobody pretends its useful lol.

i happen to agree with some of the less popular view points on our site about them, spoilt brats comes to mind with regards to some, wannabes with others and the small minority of nice people with something good to say.

dont attack me, just my personal view. but have always been wound up by people who live of the reputation or go on about the reputation of their husbands or wives, sure be proud but come on its them not u.
im proud of my wife and she me, but we dont go on about im the husband/wife of..... and they do this and that....
bugger it im of on a rant agian.... ive got to stop caring lol
we just have a laugh herte and nobody is too prim and proper or too much like that. This is a little more normal here in comparision.

Those you know me in the real world and also some via emial know my real view but sometimes i do keeep my mouth shut! believe it or not!

real views will be told at the pub, safer!!!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 4:40 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
we just have a laugh herte and nobody is too prim and proper or too much like that. This is a little more normal here in comparision.

Those you know me in the real world and also some via emial know my real view but sometimes i do keeep my mouth shut! believe it or not!

well said mate. i need to do more of the mouth shut thing, but what u see is what you get im afraid.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 4:59 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

U think we are "normal"? lol.....hahahaha......think i shud nip on down to the site in quetion and c wot all the fuss is about? do i need a bullet proof vest or sommat? hahaha

LOL.........worried about the JJ's are we? hehehehe.........so wot opinions r u hiding exactly? do share it in public. lol
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:05 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
U think we are "normal"? lol.....hahahaha......think i shud nip on down to the site in quetion and c wot all the fuss is about? do i need a bullet proof vest or sommat? hahaha

LOL.........worried about the JJ's are we? hehehehe.........so wot opinions r u hiding exactly? do share it in public. lol
Shiva.. each to their own, but sometimes even I keep it quiet. Kristy txted me this am to say one of 'em JJ's wanna come to the pub.. she must have had too many coffeee mornings? quite intreresting how i get slated on expatwoman and now one of them wants to come to this? must check the thread...

Face... bullet proof vest and crash helmet would be needed.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:18 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Shiva.. each to their own, but sometimes even I keep it quiet. Kristy txted me this am to say one of 'em JJ's wanna come to the pub.. she must have had too many coffeee mornings? quite intreresting how i get slated on expatwoman and now one of them wants to come to this? must check the thread...

Face... bullet proof vest and crash helmet would be needed.
hows about a knight in shining armour?lol

Stupid librarian just told me to use the computers in the lab for "constructive and educational purposes and not to send e-mails..........dont want to say anything to that!

I told her that I wasnt sending e-mails, but was posting on a forum that was very educational and was helping me sort my career! hahahahaha...she bought that..............i have every right to use the comps in here as anyone else. Stupid cow!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:59 pm
The 5th Amendment

[QUOTE=Face81]hows about a knight in shining armour?lol

Stupid librarian just told me to use the computers in the lab for "constructive and educational purposes and not to send e-mails..........dont want to say anything to that!

I told her that I wasnt sending e-mails, but was posting on a forum that was very educational and was helping me sort my career! hahahahaha...she bought that..............i have every right to use the comps in here as anyone else. Stupid cow![/QUOTE

maybe she sahres the same sexual frustration of people on another site that we do not mention hence why she is so mean? but who am i comment!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:15 pm
Joolsbean

Default Look

I don't do the JJ coffee mornings right.
By the time you get tucked into your toast and jam in the mornings I am in the bunfight to get out of Junc 5!!!
By the time you get to the office I am back and on the cooking sherry bitchin' to hubby about this and that.
After a few it's time to pick up the Jellybabies from school.
Then it is just a case of homework crunching and biding my time until I think I can face a decent wine when the kidlets have gone to bed.
I don't have time for JJ's, not that I have anything against them but I think some should be inventive and have cheese and wine instead of coffee and bikkies

Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:19 pm
The 5th Amendment

Default Re: Look

Originally Posted by Joolsbean
I don't do the JJ coffee mornings right.
By the time you get tucked into your toast and jam in the mornings I am in the bunfight to get out of Junc 5!!!
By the time you get to the office I am back and on the cooking sherry bitchin' to hubby about this and that.
After a few it's time to pick up the Jellybabies from school.
Then it is just a case of homework crunching and biding my time until I think I can face a decent wine when the kidlets have gone to bed.
I don't have time for JJ's, not that I have anything against them but I think some should be inventive and have cheese and wine instead of coffee and bikkies
good girl! can we replace cooking sherry with vodka? and you will fit right in here!!!

have copied the thread over by the way! good to see you made the jump over here and had a butchers...
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:07 am
The Oracle

maybe she sahres the same sexual frustration of people on another site that we do not mention hence why she is so mean? but who am i comment!
Perhaps! but i think she was just being a selfish cow........she goes around saying shhhhhhh to everyone that passes by her........think she loses 10 litres of saliva everyday cos of her shhhhhhhh'ing'! hahaha
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:17 am
Joolsbean

Default Not sure I understand wot you r on about face.............

...........but I guess it must be funny.

Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:38 am
The Oracle

Default Re: Not sure I understand wot you r on about face.............

...........but I guess it must be funny.
all i was saying was that this am, the librarian was barking at me for using the library computers for non-academic purposes.....I told her that i was using it to post messages on a forum........she cudnt argue as she acused me of using it to send e-mails........she stomped off as she knew that she was wrong for jumping down my throat like that. and then she went around saying 'shhhhhhh' spitting loads as she went......i had to put up the 'Wet Floor' sign !lol
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:48 am
Joolsbean

Default Ohhhhh right sorrrryyy another blond moment

had quite a few of those today thanks for the explination and patience!!!! I thought for a minute that you were referring to my cooking sshhhhhherry drinking habits

Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:59 am
The Oracle

Default Re: Ohhhhh right sorrrryyy another blond moment

had quite a few of those today thanks for the explination and patience!!!! I thought for a minute that you were referring to my cooking sshhhhhherry drinking habits
LOL...hahahahaha........no worries there........we all have our blonde moments