Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In need of a good women!

In need of a good women!

Old Oct 16th 2004, 1:03 am
  #106  
**** it we'll do it live
 
shiva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,892
shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of a good women!

had a look at the site in question, some very useful post and some total nonsense, ok we do that here but nobody pretends its useful lol.

i happen to agree with some of the less popular view points on our site about them, spoilt brats comes to mind with regards to some, wannabes with others and the small minority of nice people with something good to say.

dont attack me, just my personal view. but have always been wound up by people who live of the reputation or go on about the reputation of their husbands or wives, sure be proud but come on its them not u.
im proud of my wife and she me, but we dont go on about im the husband/wife of..... and they do this and that....
bugger it im of on a rant agian.... ive got to stop caring lol
shiva is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 2:49 am
  #107  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by shiva
had a look at the site in question, some very useful post and some total nonsense, ok we do that here but nobody pretends its useful lol.

i happen to agree with some of the less popular view points on our site about them, spoilt brats comes to mind with regards to some, wannabes with others and the small minority of nice people with something good to say.

dont attack me, just my personal view. but have always been wound up by people who live of the reputation or go on about the reputation of their husbands or wives, sure be proud but come on its them not u.
im proud of my wife and she me, but we dont go on about im the husband/wife of..... and they do this and that....
bugger it im of on a rant agian.... ive got to stop caring lol
we just have a laugh herte and nobody is too prim and proper or too much like that. This is a little more normal here in comparision.

Those you know me in the real world and also some via emial know my real view but sometimes i do keeep my mouth shut! believe it or not!

real views will be told at the pub, safer!!!
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 4:40 am
  #108  
**** it we'll do it live
 
shiva's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 7,892
shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
we just have a laugh herte and nobody is too prim and proper or too much like that. This is a little more normal here in comparision.

Those you know me in the real world and also some via emial know my real view but sometimes i do keeep my mouth shut! believe it or not!

real views will be told at the pub, safer!!!

well said mate. i need to do more of the mouth shut thing, but what u see is what you get im afraid.
shiva is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 4:59 am
  #109  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
we just have a laugh herte and nobody is too prim and proper or too much like that. This is a little more normal here in comparision.

Those you know me in the real world and also some via emial know my real view but sometimes i do keeep my mouth shut! believe it or not!

real views will be told at the pub, safer!!!
U think we are "normal"? lol.....hahahaha......think i shud nip on down to the site in quetion and c wot all the fuss is about? do i need a bullet proof vest or sommat? hahaha

LOL.........worried about the JJ's are we? hehehehe.........so wot opinions r u hiding exactly? do share it in public. lol
Face81 is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:05 pm
  #110  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by Face81
U think we are "normal"? lol.....hahahaha......think i shud nip on down to the site in quetion and c wot all the fuss is about? do i need a bullet proof vest or sommat? hahaha

LOL.........worried about the JJ's are we? hehehehe.........so wot opinions r u hiding exactly? do share it in public. lol
Shiva.. each to their own, but sometimes even I keep it quiet. Kristy txted me this am to say one of 'em JJ's wanna come to the pub.. she must have had too many coffeee mornings? quite intreresting how i get slated on expatwoman and now one of them wants to come to this? must check the thread...

Face... bullet proof vest and crash helmet would be needed.
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:18 pm
  #111  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Shiva.. each to their own, but sometimes even I keep it quiet. Kristy txted me this am to say one of 'em JJ's wanna come to the pub.. she must have had too many coffeee mornings? quite intreresting how i get slated on expatwoman and now one of them wants to come to this? must check the thread...

Face... bullet proof vest and crash helmet would be needed.
hows about a knight in shining armour?lol

Stupid librarian just told me to use the computers in the lab for "constructive and educational purposes and not to send e-mails..........dont want to say anything to that!

I told her that I wasnt sending e-mails, but was posting on a forum that was very educational and was helping me sort my career! hahahahaha...she bought that..............i have every right to use the comps in here as anyone else. Stupid cow!
Face81 is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:59 pm
  #112  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: In need of a good women!

[QUOTE=Face81]hows about a knight in shining armour?lol

Stupid librarian just told me to use the computers in the lab for "constructive and educational purposes and not to send e-mails..........dont want to say anything to that!

I told her that I wasnt sending e-mails, but was posting on a forum that was very educational and was helping me sort my career! hahahahaha...she bought that..............i have every right to use the comps in here as anyone else. Stupid cow![/QUOTE

maybe she sahres the same sexual frustration of people on another site that we do not mention hence why she is so mean? but who am i comment!
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:15 pm
  #113  
Joolsbean
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Look

I don't do the JJ coffee mornings right.
By the time you get tucked into your toast and jam in the mornings I am in the bunfight to get out of Junc 5!!!
By the time you get to the office I am back and on the cooking sherry bitchin' to hubby about this and that.
After a few it's time to pick up the Jellybabies from school.
Then it is just a case of homework crunching and biding my time until I think I can face a decent wine when the kidlets have gone to bed.
I don't have time for JJ's, not that I have anything against them but I think some should be inventive and have cheese and wine instead of coffee and bikkies
 
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:19 pm
  #114  
The 5th Amendment
 
joseph.creative's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2004
Location: Dubai City
Posts: 3,142
joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Look

Originally Posted by Joolsbean
I don't do the JJ coffee mornings right.
By the time you get tucked into your toast and jam in the mornings I am in the bunfight to get out of Junc 5!!!
By the time you get to the office I am back and on the cooking sherry bitchin' to hubby about this and that.
After a few it's time to pick up the Jellybabies from school.
Then it is just a case of homework crunching and biding my time until I think I can face a decent wine when the kidlets have gone to bed.
I don't have time for JJ's, not that I have anything against them but I think some should be inventive and have cheese and wine instead of coffee and bikkies
good girl! can we replace cooking sherry with vodka? and you will fit right in here!!!

have copied the thread over by the way! good to see you made the jump over here and had a butchers...
joseph.creative is offline  
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:07 am
  #115  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
maybe she sahres the same sexual frustration of people on another site that we do not mention hence why she is so mean? but who am i comment!
Perhaps! but i think she was just being a selfish cow........she goes around saying shhhhhhh to everyone that passes by her........think she loses 10 litres of saliva everyday cos of her shhhhhhhh'ing'! hahaha
Face81 is offline  
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:17 am
  #116  
Joolsbean
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Not sure I understand wot you r on about face.............

...........but I guess it must be funny.
 
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:38 am
  #117  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Not sure I understand wot you r on about face.............

Originally Posted by Joolsbean
...........but I guess it must be funny.
all i was saying was that this am, the librarian was barking at me for using the library computers for non-academic purposes.....I told her that i was using it to post messages on a forum........she cudnt argue as she acused me of using it to send e-mails........she stomped off as she knew that she was wrong for jumping down my throat like that. and then she went around saying 'shhhhhhh' spitting loads as she went......i had to put up the 'Wet Floor' sign !lol
Face81 is offline  
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:48 am
  #118  
Joolsbean
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Ohhhhh right sorrrryyy another blond moment

had quite a few of those today thanks for the explination and patience!!!! I thought for a minute that you were referring to my cooking sshhhhhherry drinking habits
 
Old Oct 17th 2004, 3:59 am
  #119  
The Oracle
 
Face81's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,220
Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ohhhhh right sorrrryyy another blond moment

Originally Posted by Joolsbean
had quite a few of those today thanks for the explination and patience!!!! I thought for a minute that you were referring to my cooking sshhhhhherry drinking habits
LOL...hahahahaha........no worries there........we all have our blonde moments
Face81 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.