Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In need of a good women!

In need of a good women!

Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:25 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In need of a good women!

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
and? what is ur point? lol er well it could make the evening a bit of a giggle....
There is no point Joe! I shall make sure that I wear extra padding as to reveal what kindda arse I got! Thats if I make it on the night in dispute
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:30 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
There is no point Joe! I shall make sure that I wear extra padding as to reveal what kindda arse I got! Thats if I make it on the night in dispute
good as was thinking u were slurring my sweet innocent mind!!! lol

Kristy knows how innocent I am....
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:33 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

good as was thinking u were slurring my sweet innocent mind!!! lol

Kristy knows how innocent I am....
Cough, cough, splutter,splutter........... excuse me!
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:37 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Cough, cough, splutter,splutter........... excuse me!
sorry got some form of allergy there?
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:42 am

sorry got some form of allergy there?
Nah almost choked on my coffee at that reply .... Innocent, could say my arse but I reckon ur far from innocent

BTW when you close the vote on the night out and make a decision on which date?
M
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:45 am
The 5th Amendment

Nah almost choked on my coffee at that reply .... Innocent, could say my arse but I reckon ur far from innocent

BTW when you close the vote on the night out and make a decision on which date?
M
ask Kristy....

gonna check the poll later and see what people want to do and then say we ar all doing it on the 18th October anyway. Democracy is not just my style but just wanted to make out it was for a few days....

you do not be a senior art director by being nice ALL the time..... heh heh :scared:
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:48 am

ask Kristy....

gonna check the poll later and see what people want to do and then say we ar all doing it on the 18th October anyway. Democracy is not just my style but just wanted to make out it was for a few days....

you do not be a senior art director by being nice ALL the time..... heh heh :scared:
Correction there Joe .... You mean the 18th November! Shall mark the calender. YOu can be nasty sometimes can you oh Im :scared:
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:51 am
The 5th Amendment

Correction there Joe .... You mean the 18th November! Shall mark the calender. YOu can be nasty sometimes can you oh Im :scared:
oh I keep doing that... i do mean November... It is cos I have so much on my mind with the move and all....
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:51 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

and? what is ur point? lol er well it could make the evening a bit of a giggle....
ur right about u getting stick for ur posts........i dont even want to comment on this thread!

-Face81
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:53 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
ur right about u getting stick for ur posts........i dont even want to comment on this thread!

-Face81
hey come on!! why not... also will be bringing digital camera so we can put the results of Britsh Expat Rear Of Dubai 2004 up on the photopost sectioon!!! lol
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:54 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Note in diary for 18th November - make sure I keep the house key in case I need to lock Joe out for being weird.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:56 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by kristy
Note in diary for 18th November - make sure I keep the house key in case I need to lock Joe out for being weird.
Note in Diary: Find key cutting shop to make duplicate copy so i do not get locked out.
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:57 am
Just Joined

youngman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kristy
God - started thread about need of good woman and ended up with a rear of the year comp.!!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2004, 9:59 am

hey come on!! why not... also will be bringing digital camera so we can put the results of Britsh Expat Rear Of Dubai 2004 up on the photopost sectioon!!! lol
Was gonna suggest that someone brought a camera with them, a reminder of perhaps how daft we were the night before the morning after
Old Oct 13th 2004, 10:00 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Note to Joe - any checking out of other women's arses will result in you sleeping on the balcony!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.