Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Old Sep 19th 2012, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Originally Posted by Eva
OFFS,

I truly will be the first to apologise,if it turns out Timmy is in captivity somewhere but really ...you think some two bit actor can help?

I wasn't suggesting or saying that timmy was in captivity somewhere...
I was merely asking if anybody could contact Ross Kemp via twitter then he might be willing to help
Old Sep 19th 2012, 11:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I have to say that your posts have started to rub me up the wrong way love.

Talk about use and abuse. After what you and yours have written to the good people of this 'bored' do you really think they want to bother with Ross Kemp or mythical biker gangs as daughter have suggested ?

Here is a link to FB Ross Kemp

Ross Kemp personal contacts are not public but you can be able to reach him through British Sky Broadcasting Ltd address, which is British Sky Broadcasting Ltd, Grant Way Isleworth TW7 5QD UK. You can also reach him through Brillstein-Grey Entertainment and Talent Management Company, 9150 Wilshire Blvd suite 350Beverly Hills, CA 90212 USA.
from HERE

I also spent a little time and effort to send you a message . I'd be grateful for a reply or confirmation please.

Again. With all due sympathy to your loss & for anyone else who has suffered an untimely loss in their lives. Myself included.

late edit here .

My post is as a BE user not as a mod. Just to be clear.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 20th 2012 at 4:20 am. Reason: wee thought.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 11:16 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
I was merely asking if anybody could contact Ross Kemp via twitter then he might be willing to help
In the context of the whole thread, my previous posts clearly state my feelings? I wasn't saying that you were saying Timmy was in captivity somewhere....
I cannot think what Ross Kemp can do to help when in reality-not lala tv land-Timmy's whereabouts are in all probability either deep down in the desert or deep down in the sea...

How do you think Ross Kemp can help?
You do know he was once married to Rebekah Brooke?
Old Sep 19th 2012, 11:25 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Eva
You do know he was once married to Rebekah Brooke?
This one Eva ?
Old Sep 19th 2012, 11:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=fluffymoo;10289722]
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'm sure you'll find him on FB if you look.[/Q

Sorry moneypenny but you really rub me up the wrong way........
So you edited a post that said thanks to one saying I rub you up the wrong way because you suddenly realised I was suggesting you actually do something very simple yourself. So fricking sorry. People have bent over backwards to help you and the family. They've offered beds, cars, they've called in favours from officials, they've gone out of their sodding way to support in every way they can because they know how it works there and because everyone feels desperately sorry for you all whether they're in Dubai or wherever the rest of us are. All you do is say thanks with one hand and then bitch and moan with the other.

Yes, you can google Ross Kemp yourself, you're obviously computer literate to some degree and excuse me but you don't have twitter so you want someone else to contact him? You want to contact him, you have the ability, go and sign up to twitter. Be fricking pro active and stop bitching that no one has found him when all you are doing is saying BTH and posting pointless FB messages.

Stop asking people to do stuff and then turn round and piss them off.

WTF you think Ross Kemp will do I neither know nor care anymore.

We have more in common than I realised because you've definitely rubbed me up the wrong way.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

go and do your own work, sign up for twitter and ask him yourself.
I can imagine his response and even more so the response of the Dubai authorities if some actor turned reporter came to Dubai asking questions..they would refuse him permission to film

You are ungrateful and rude. I wash my hands of this whole thing.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 3:58 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing...

Just spent a chunk of my life finally reading thru this entire thread, and can't believe the amount of people who have never been to the ME, far less Dubai, that seem to believe they know precisely how everything works, the best method to get things done etc...

You can live for decades in DXB and not have amassed such a treasure trove of information but, with the assistance of some of the ME Bored, a lot of the best methods were suggested, then ignored..

I can feel nothing but pity for the guy and what occurred to him, but to attempt to sensationalize everything, instead of actually DOING something, is by far a tragedy second only to the incident itself...
Old Sep 20th 2012, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Bear Grylls is on Twitter too, maybe he could be contacted to do some sort of covert SAS raid on those biker gangs in Dubai?
Old Sep 20th 2012, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Meow Family contacted our local MP (Caroline Dinenage) who is on twitter by the way......It took her a long time to respond back and basically she has been a waste of space...which basically is like any politician!!!!!
Caroline Dinenage a waste of space? You should have contacted her dad, although I'm not sure how.......

[repeat of slightly different joke from a few weeks ago]
Old Sep 20th 2012, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

I am not on twitter.....and hands up...do not know how to use it.....You guys that are, could you possibly try and contact Ross Kemp and get him involved! I have been watching his latest series 'Extreme worlds' and have to say has been a real eye opener.
Are you a mental? WTF could Ross Kemp do?
Old Sep 20th 2012, 7:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Tie a yellow ribbon around his dick. That'll work.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 7:12 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The Ross Kemp suggestion is hilarious. He's just an actor/TV presenter.

MPs can be useful, but you have to do more than sent them one tweet. You go to their offices, attend a constituency surgery and push them to do their job. Jeez, why do people think that being on twitter is a cure for everything? You have to actually do things in the real world.

Cloud cuckoo land is exactly right. Damn shame.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I'm on twitter, you could use me? I've watched TV before, and danced at Heroes where I've cadged a light of the Biker Gang dudes who sit at the front.
Old Sep 20th 2012, 7:19 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
Hey, I'm on twitter, you could use me? I've watched TV before, and danced at Heroes where I've cadged a light of the Biker Gang dudes who sit at the front.

*follows*

I'm infamous!! *awaits a flood of tweets & requests for random help*
Old Sep 20th 2012, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
He could bring his brother Phil Mitchell and maybe Dirty Den ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.