Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Old Sep 18th 2012, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing in Dubai - timmy maccoll, sailor

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Now, if 1 of our old members was still here "Roadking" he could tell us all about the biker gangs. I do know that they were organising a charity ride or something a while back...we have really nasty, vicious, bike gangs out here!!
Yes, I know! What a mean bunch of bastards! Those charity runs really put the fear right up 'em ( -if they were tightwads, that is...)
Old Sep 18th 2012, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Exiles were having a cosy looking social at The Club last night.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 2:30 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
Exiles were having a cosy looking social at The Club last night.
Random. How is the Club nowadays. I loved the place when I lived there.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Random. How is the Club nowadays. I loved the place when I lived there.
Rough enough around the edges that I can imagine you there. I've grown rather fond of the place. We live there during the weekends with the children and then eat there most Monday nights and I love it. Drunk old bastard fell off his chair in Vista the only time we went on a Friday, which warmed the cockles of my heart. Reminded me of eating out with parents in the last days of the empire.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 3:26 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
Rough enough around the edges that I can imagine you there. I've grown rather fond of the place. We live there during the weekends with the children and then eat there most Monday nights and I love it. Drunk old bastard fell off his chair in Vista the only time we went on a Friday, which warmed the cockles of my heart. Reminded me of eating out with parents in the last days of the empire.
When we were members our DD was a baby so we only ever really spent time at the kids pool or the kids restaurant. If you have pidgeon holed me as the type of drunk expat found at the bar in places like the club you are waaay of the mark. I was mostly found swimming in the sea at the barriers and in the gym. Just sayin in response to your 'rough around the edges' comment. ;-)
Old Sep 18th 2012, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commander
When we were members our DD was a baby so we only ever really spent time at the kids pool or the kids restaurant. If you have pidgeon holed me as the type of drunk expat found at the bar in places like the club you are waaay of the mark. I was mostly found swimming in the sea at the barriers and in the gym. Just sayin in response to your 'rough around the edges' comment. ;-)
Don't imagine you as a pissed type at all, more of a cycling OCD type. Rough around the edges mean that there are some salty types there. I like it, there's a good mix. My kids think it's heaven and we love it too.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 4:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I think my Gordon Brown and Ed Balls connections may trump your John Major
spit roast Meow?
Old Sep 19th 2012, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
spit roast Meow?
Are you asking her a question - or giving her a new nickname?
Old Sep 19th 2012, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Are you asking her a question - or giving her a new nickname?
not quite sure, possibly an invitation or request...
Old Sep 19th 2012, 5:35 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 19th 2012, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
It's called sarcasm.

As I said on here many months ago, the family needs to get local MPs involved, so government takes action. Apart from national press coverage, anything else is a waste of time now.

At this stage a few tweets are as useful of ribbons and typing 'BTH' on a FB page. People can do what they like, but stop trying to be all worthy and sanctimonious about it. It's just delusional and self-serving at this stage.
Meow Family contacted our local MP (Caroline Dinenage) who is on twitter by the way......It took her a long time to respond back and basically she has been a waste of space...which basically is like any politician!!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2012, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

fluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud offluffymoo has much to be proud of

I am not on twitter.....and hands up...do not know how to use it.....You guys that are, could you possibly try and contact Ross Kemp and get him involved! I have been watching his latest series 'Extreme worlds' and have to say has been a real eye opener.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 10:04 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
I am not on twitter.....and hands up...do not know how to use it.....You guys that are, could you possibly try and contact Ross Kemp and get him involved! I have been watching his latest series 'Extreme worlds' and have to say has been a real eye opener.
I'm sure you'll find him on FB if you look.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=moneypenny20;10289684]I'm sure you'll find him on FB if you look.[/Q

Sorry moneypenny but you really rub me up the wrong way........

Last edited by fluffymoo; Sep 19th 2012 at 10:37 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 10:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffymoo
OFFS,

I truly will be the first to apologise,if it turns out Timmy is in captivity somewhere but really ...you think some two bit actor can help?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.