Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 14th 2005, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by novita77
I am sure you are a good looking lad No????

Im too sexy for this town....
Just your average guy.Dont spoil me.
Old May 14th 2005, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

how is ur van toon?
It's still red.

But the number of brown, rusty spots is increasing......
Old May 14th 2005, 7:48 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
It's still red.

But the number of brown, rusty spots is increasing......
time to buy a new one?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Novita asked what was wrong with fat..... So I said nothing.....chips are blablabla
Wicked SOH Toon.Keep it up and I will send the mafia
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Im too sexy for this town....
Just your average guy.Dont spoil me.
I'll decide later
Old May 14th 2005, 7:49 pm
semarang

exspensive way to terminate Toon
Old May 14th 2005, 7:49 pm
semarang

SS ... how many kids do u have?
Old May 14th 2005, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll decide later

Hmmmm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SS ... how many kids do u have?
One critter.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

time to buy a new one?
Are you kidding?

I want to leave this country...... and the van too.
Old May 14th 2005, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you kidding?

Where you at,Toon??
semarang

One critter.
r u planning another one?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SOH??????

What's that, SOH?????
Old May 14th 2005, 7:53 pm
semarang

Are you kidding?

where will u go Toon???
Old May 14th 2005, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you kidding?

Back in my country,we used to say the same thing.But we never referred to your van,though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.