Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Wikiposts

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Old May 14th 2005, 8:12 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill -Redo

Originally Posted by Toontje
40....... I could have been a granddad by now, LOL
i like mature man

well ... babies day only first 2 years, after that u can do things with ur kid/kids.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
i like mature man

well ... babies day only first 2 years, after that u can do things with ur kid/kids.
But it's those first 2 or 3 years that frighten me...... waking up in the middle of the night because the little one is crying.... changing diapers (yuck)......
Old May 14th 2005, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

i like mature man
You don't look too bad yourself either....
Old May 14th 2005, 8:16 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

You don't look too bad yourself either....
how old do u think i am ???
semarang

But it's those first 2 or 3 years that frighten me...... waking up in the middle of the night because the little one is crying.... changing diapers (yuck)......
understand what u mean, i had one, don't think want more after first one
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

When I talk to other people, age isn't an issue for me. What's more important is how other people behave, and if what they say makes any sense.....
My thoughts are also similar regarding behaviour.One of the most important things in conversation is mutual respect.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:17 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Jamila
Quick glass of red wine before I'm off to bed.

How has your guys' weekend been?
Hi Jamila
Old May 14th 2005, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how old do u think i am ???
I don't have to think, I know that you're 27.....

I have a very weird memory. Important things I forget, and the trivial things I seem to remember......
Old May 14th 2005, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Thats why you get married,so that the wife gets to do the work
(I may as well get whipped for saying this)
Old May 14th 2005, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shoushou
My thoughts are also similar regarding behaviour.One of the most important things in conversation is mutual respect.
If there's lack of mutual respect, you cannot expect a decent conversation......

A slanging-match more likely.....
Old May 14th 2005, 8:20 am
semarang

Make sure ur wife did not read ur post !!!

Well ... i feed my son, send him to school, looking after his need. Daddy's job is playing with him as soon as he get home from work. And this works perfectly fine for us.
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's why I'm looking for women that already have children......

I'm just too lazy to make kids.
semarang

I don't have to think, I know that you're 27.....

I have a very weird memory. Important things I forget, and the trivial things I seem to remember......
28 this november
Old May 14th 2005, 8:21 am
semarang

That's why I'm looking for women that already have children......

I'm just too lazy to make kids.
Never !!!

Making it is not a problem, bringing them up is different thing
Old May 14th 2005, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And this works perfectly fine for us.
And that's exactly what's important. As long as you're both comfortable with the situation it's all right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.