Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:47 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by Jamila
oh good, a new person i havent talked to before K-ed you for that

Thank you, sent some back...
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:47 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nabs
Well, there is one Arabian Stallion around here
Who's that then
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:48 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Hello...

Hi jamila.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:48 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Just been catching up on some posts over there..

My god, what is her problem?...
She wasn't drowned at birth?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:49 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Did he mean somewhere else?

Never been here - is it the same as the Expats Pub, but with Arabian stallions pulling the drays?

Hi Cas,

According to Balushi, he has a dick like an arabian stallion, thats what he told me yesterday.... PMSL....

How are you BTW?..
Deb

Originally Posted by Nabs
Well, there is one Arabian Stallion around here

The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Hi jamila.
I took that as a plea for K. you're welcome!

(hammmtidammmm.. in a good mood today)
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:50 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Who's that then
definitley not Baloshi, he is not an Arab
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:51 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deba34
Hi Cas,

According to Balushi, he has a dick like an arabian stallion, thats what he told me yesterday.... PMSL....

How are you BTW?..

Yes he says he is gonna show me :scared:
Deb

Originally Posted by Jellybean
She wasn't drowned at birth?

PSML.....

Do you think she is communicating from the local asylum?
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

I took that as a plea for K. you're welcome!

(hammmtidammmm.. in a good mood today)

Not really, was just being polite. I dont really get the whole karma thing yet but I guess its all good!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:52 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Not really, was just being polite. I dont really get the whole karma thing yet but I guess its all good!
Well...you never sent me any
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:52 am
Banned

(hammmtidammmm.. in a good mood today)[/QUOTE]

ahhh good spread some of that good mood this way will ya
Old Mar 8th 2005, 11:53 am
Deb

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Yes he says he is gonna show me :scared:

LMAO....

I couldn't move for laughing yesterday, told me you could see the muscles on it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.