Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 3:55 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Malteser
Helloooooo Goood Morning dear Nabs..

Malt jumps behind the bar to prepare Nabs his extra sweeeeeet tea and cheese sandwich. Geeeee I shall have to ask for tips after this one, I have enough to do at home (being without a maid etc etc, dont want to get into that and ruin this fine sunny morning)

So how u doin Nabs, did u have agood weekend??
Thanx Malt, can I have some fresh tomato slices as well?

My weekend? I had no week end

We were giving a training to one of the companies and as we were very tight with our schedule and they are good customers we had to sqeeze them in the weekend
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:04 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

We were giving a training to one of the companies and as we were very tight with our schedule and they are good customers we had to sqeeze them in the weekend [/QUOTE]

Malt cuts some fresh juicy tomatoes in slices and adds to Nabs cheese sandwich. Geeeee I am getting hungry (no kidding). Not good me working behind this bar. Will end up eating everything in sight.

Awwww sorry about yr weekend Nabs.................just remember that All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy...hehe
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:09 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[JB struts in with her puppies]

Good morning all

[Snaps her fingers and a Starbucks Grande Cappo appears out of nowhere]

OOhhhh lovely thanks Malt, do you get this, mmmmmm lovely just what I needed.

GGgggggrrrrrrr

Oh sorry

[JB snaps fingers agaian and a bowl of Evian water appears]

There you go sweeties

So Nabs and Malt hows things?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:13 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Malt cuts some fresh juicy tomatoes in slices and adds to Nabs cheese sandwich. Geeeee I am getting hungry (no kidding). Not good me working behind this bar. Will end up eating everything in sight.

Awwww sorry about yr weekend Nabs.................just remember that All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy...hehe
I am hungry too actualy very hungry

I will make sure i don't miss on the playing part
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:13 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Good morning all

GGgggggrrrrrrr

Oh sorry

There you go sweeties

Morning JB sweetheart. Phewwww am already tired, cant keep on like this. When is FD coming in for her morning shift? theres the sink full of dirty glasses and new stock needs to be checked, Someone has to go wake Face up or he will be late for his lectures....hehe
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:15 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Good morning all

GGgggggrrrrrrr

Oh sorry

There you go sweeties

Hey JB

Keep snapping those fingers and we wont need any bartenders
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:32 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everybody... just drop by to say 'hello'... have to carry on with the house stuffs (washing up, cleaning, etc etc )

Sorry abt ur weekend Nabs... But I am sure u can find some entertainment on this pub.

I will go now ... will finish the stuffs in the hse and try to get some drink from starbuck just like JB ...

See u later everybody ...
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:34 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by novita77
Hello everybody... just drop by to say 'hello'... have to carry on with the house stuffs (washing up, cleaning, etc etc )

Sorry abt ur weekend Nabs... But I am sure u can find some entertainment on this pub.

I will go now ... will finish the stuffs in the hse and try to get some drink from starbuck just like JB ...

Hello Novi

Enjoy the washing and cleaning

Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:46 am
Melts in your Mouth

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have to start doing something as well GGrrrrrr just dont feel like lifting a finger uuugghhhhhhh hate it.............feel like lazing about eewwwwww
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:48 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nabs
Hello Novi

Enjoy the washing and cleaning
U must be joking Nabs !!! I never enjoy doing the housework, making me depressed

Malts... we will do our housework together... i do mine in my house, u do urs in ur hse.
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:49 am
semarang

8 members on this board, 5 of them are invisible... wondering who they are???
Old Feb 6th 2005, 4:52 am
The Delivery Man...

8 members on this board, 5 of them are invisible... wondering who they are???

Hmmmmmm.......
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:07 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Goodmorning everybody....
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:08 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
G'd Morning FW
Old Feb 6th 2005, 5:15 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by Frans Wind

Morning Frans.......................had a good sleep???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.