Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:43 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Originally Posted by sassy
Hey think yourself lucky I have an appointment at the waxing salon monday evening... happy valentines...
You to.... Waxing? That hurts.....
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:44 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
You to.... Waxing? That hurts.....
I know....
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:45 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

I know....
Ooooo dear.... Poor girl.
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:48 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I know....

Why Monday night sassy LOL?
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:49 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry just had to make 2000th post
UAE Expat

Well girls, it's been fun. Have to go now. Bye....
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
Well girls, it's been fun. Have to go now. Bye....
Bye Frans
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:50 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Strange I never look to see how many posts LOL

C U Frans, see it was painless naeh?
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:53 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Why Monday night sassy LOL?
Cuz had rpm tonight and tomorrow bp on tuesday out wednesday so monday only night free and 7pm only time they had..
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:54 am

But it only says 549 on your thingy
Old Feb 13th 2005, 4:56 am
Its all good

But it only says 549 on your thingy
No thread posts not mine Top right of post
Old Feb 13th 2005, 5:08 am
Banned

PMSL

[JB hightails it from the analexpatwomen.com site]

OOhhh eerrrrr yes i'll have another coffee please.....[pause]....listen up girls I guess that the other site is gonna get a bit feisty over the next few hours.......huh......just a thought. On second thoughts there is a Tennis thread just waiting for my input....forget the coffee.

[JB scoots out the pub and back to the anal site]
Old Feb 13th 2005, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
PMSL

[JB hightails it from the analexpatwomen.com site]

OOhhh eerrrrr yes i'll have another coffee please.....[pause]....listen up girls I guess that the other site is gonna get a bit feisty over the next few hours.......huh......just a thought. On second thoughts there is a Tennis thread just waiting for my input....forget the coffee.

[JB scoots out the pub and back to the anal site]
wot is the other site?
Old Feb 13th 2005, 5:18 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by Benson
wot is the other site?
expatwoman.com!!!!!! Anyway I am off out now shops to browse Think I am going to buy myself a valentines day pressie
Old Feb 13th 2005, 5:32 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

expatwoman.com!!!!!! Anyway I am off out now shops to browse Think I am going to buy myself a valentines day pressie
afternoon all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.