Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:04 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The ME's Largest E-Pub

Originally Posted by Nabs
you are welcome, get your drink and come here, tell me more about it
About what :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:05 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oooh don't tell TA5!!!!!!!!!!!
Why? he hates it?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:05 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

About what :scared:
PMSL

I don't know, make it up
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:07 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh don't tell TA5!!!!!!!!!!!
Why FD?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:07 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello...anybody in?
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:08 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I got addicted to it, on second thoughts...I'm addicted to many things
I can say u addicted to this forum too ...
semarang

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hello...anybody in?
Hi JB ...

Talking abt TA5 and Mc.D...
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL

I don't know, make it up
[FD thinks this might be a good time to slide off before drink gets the better of her and she starts divulging secrets]
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:09 am
semarang

[FD thinks this might be a good time to slide off before drink gets the better of her and she starts divulging secrets]
[Novi quickly put more drinks in FD glass expecting her to reveal the secret of TA5 and MC.D]
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi JB ...

Talking abt TA5 and Mc.D...
Hi Novita, how ya doing? Really boring in here today huh
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:12 am
The Delivery Man...

[Nabs, begs FD to not say any secrets, but she insists and say.....
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:13 am
The Delivery Man...

I can say u addicted to this forum too ...
I was here one day,then went home and before changing I logged in to the site, then while i was in my room i was texting one of the members and that when i realised that I'm not addicted to the site, i'm addicted to the ppl in the site
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:14 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Hello...anybody in?
Yes yes,come here to the same dark corner
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:17 am
semarang

I was here one day,then went home and before changing I logged in to the site, then while i was in my room i was texting one of the members and that when i realised that I'm not addicted to the site, i'm addicted to the ppl in the site
r u trying to say that u r addicted to me ???
Old Feb 6th 2005, 11:18 am
The Delivery Man...

r u trying to say that u r addicted to me ???
Yes

[and now new rumors will spread in the site and another member decides to leave]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.