Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Old Feb 19th 2005, 3:37 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Leaky Dhow Bar and Grill

Morning ppl
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:05 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nabs
Morning ppl
Good mornN Nabs lad hows the head mine feels
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:06 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Morning xx

Morning......
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:08 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Uncle B
Good mornN Nabs lad hows the head mine feels
Mine is fine, I rarely get a hungover
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:09 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Mine is fine, I rarely get a hungover

Thats because your young!!!!...........It will change in a few years I promise I am sure UB knows.....
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:11 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by sassy
Thats because your young!!!!...........It will change in a few years I promise I am sure UB knows.....
I'm young and I'm loving it
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:12 am
Its good up North!

Uncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really niceUncle B is just really nice

Yes i do but im only 24 it must b the women that cause me headaches Sas
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:13 am
The Delivery Man...

PMSL
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:13 am

24............ :scared:
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:18 am
Its good up North!

24............ :scared:
OK 29 but im 24 at heart
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:20 am
Its good up North!

Ok people got 2 love u an leave u its time 2 make some money
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:21 am
The Delivery Man...

OK 29 but im 24 at heart
29 is still young UB
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:35 am
The Delivery Man...

I'm bored
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:39 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I'm bored
Me too Nabs how are you?
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:40 am

OK 29 but im 24 at heart

hehe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.