A job for Face

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:35 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A job for Face

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Is this the one whenever I see her other name I think of laptop for some odd reason

Laptopmom?????
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:52 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Is this the one whenever I see her other name I think of laptop for some odd reason
Hi JB - that's me. I know what you are talking about
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 4:01 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
online horoscope? hmmmmmmmm. could do. whos gonna pay me though?
Paypal....plenty of suckers out there.....
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 6:31 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fireeater
Paypal....plenty of suckers out there.....
i dont pay to be a premium member on this site..... but u r right, some people do.

we better be careful with wot we say.... i sense thin ice ahead on this road.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:50 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by American Mom
Jen???
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 7:56 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novita77
Jen???
bingo!
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:02 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

bingo!
hehehe... gotcha ... I thought u r busy... what r u doing here???
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:17 pm
The Oracle

hehehe... gotcha ... I thought u r busy... what r u doing here???
i was busy...... cant study at half 9 in the night! LOL

dinner is done, so now a few posts, then a dvd and bed.... have to get up at 5:30
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 8:25 pm
semarang

i was busy...... cant study at half 9 in the night! LOL

dinner is done, so now a few posts, then a dvd and bed.... have to get up at 5:30
nite Face. Sweet dream
xx
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:46 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all

Jen???
Busted, Huh?

Tee hee! Just tryin' to keep y'all on your toes!

I am suprised that you remember me face..... I guess you did anwser a lot of questions from me

AM
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:18 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

i dont pay to be a premium member on this site..... but u r right, some people do.

How about treasure hunting

Long John Face
Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:12 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

You guys wouldn't be referring to the more generous people around here .........nor would you be being nasty to little JB would you?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:14 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Strange huh, I knew what I was talking about and so does everybody else, when you look at it though it is nothing like Laptop

Anyways glad you decided to join the madhouse
Old Apr 24th 2005, 6:28 am
The Oracle

I am suprised that you remember me face..... I guess you did anwser a lot of questions from me

AM

How can I forget???? We did exchange a fair few posts.

Glad u r enjoying this site.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 6:29 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by fireeater
How about treasure hunting

Long John Face

Uncle Carl's Barrel Ó Jobs. heh heh

And what sort of treasure would I be looking for? and more importantly, where? lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.