A job for Face

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:35 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A job for Face

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Me cheeky Never - sweetness and light - thats me

well thats u sorted..... lets see what the geordie has to say for himself. lol
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 12:15 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Well FD,

I've seen your picture so, yep I can agree on the lightness part, not sure about the sweetness, sure I'll find out soon.

As for you Mr Face, MSC, is that a bit like MRSA? I never was too good with initials (and I'm much more Maseratti than Ferrari (even though they're both Fiats)

Catch up next week

Michael
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:18 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
ask him to teach u to eat flames. Then the 2 of u could be the Fireaters!

awwww..... Uncle Carl really needs his own puter. U could netwrok them as well and go all high tech. Would be well cool to have the both of you logged in at the same time.
Good point...better not get another comp

Start an online horoscope service :scared: .....You could call it Face the Future
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 2:31 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=MJC]Well FD,

I've seen your picture so, yep I can agree on the lightness part, not sure about the sweetness, sure I'll find out soon.

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:59 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Hey MJC - not talking to us today
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 8:00 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all

lolololol........ how rude! a delivery job? hahahaha

ur going to have wait a while for responses..... the ME lot are not going to be back till sat or sun.

what do u suggest then? apart from fire eating?
Hey Face! Know you from another board .....different name for me though....

Thinking maybe you would be good as a new comer's guide for Dubai. You know, meet them at the air port and take them around town and show them where the market is, shopping, rental agencies, etc.... I need one of those for Abu Dhabi.....
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 8:10 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by American Mom
Hey Face! Know you from another board .....different name for me though....

Thinking maybe you would be good as a new comer's guide for Dubai. You know, meet them at the air port and take them around town and show them where the market is, shopping, rental agencies, etc.... I need one of those for Abu Dhabi.....
Hey AM how you doing? I know who you are
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 8:18 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all

Tee hee! Hi FD! We are good! You guys well?
I know, the name is not very covert......

Face probably doesn't know who I am, as he and I didn't talk much before...
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:55 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Dahrling,

Been out for some supper with some (gay) mates of mine.

Wonderful

Hey MJC - not talking to us today
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:52 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MJC
Well FD,
As for you Mr Face, MSC, is that a bit like MRSA? I never was too good with initials (and I'm much more Maseratti than Ferrari (even though they're both Fiats)

Catch up next week

Michael
Mr. Face? That makes me sound old!

an MSc. is a masters in Science mate. Wots an MRSA?

merseratti? hmmmmm...... i guess. nothing beats a massive range rover though. A nice black one with blacked out windows (obviously! lol) and lovely silver fish gills on the sides.

Now thats a car with class.

So when r u heading off to Dubai? Drop me a text or a pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:53 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by fireeater
Good point...better not get another comp

Start an online horoscope service :scared: .....You could call it Face the Future

online horoscope? hmmmmmmmm. could do. whos gonna pay me though?
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 2:53 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by American Mom
Tee hee! Hi FD! We are good! You guys well?
I know, the name is not very covert......

Face probably doesn't know who I am, as he and I didn't talk much before...

I recognise u Miss. America. LOL Welcome!

so what made u leap onto here?
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:04 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh come on Face, MRSA is the biggest and most leathla bug in hospitals at the moment.

And I can't spell Maserati either.....

Big Black Rangy, my mate used to work for special vehicles at land rover in solihull, the stories he tells - i'll tell you the bit about posh and becks and the splits in the leather roof lining later......

A balck one with blacked our=t window's and plenty of chrome, you been to brixton recently, you'll look like mr C.O.Caine and make no doubt.

In DBX 5 May. Catch up then

Michael

Mr. Face? That makes me sound old!

an MSc. is a masters in Science mate. Wots an MRSA?

merseratti? hmmmmm...... i guess. nothing beats a massive range rover though. A nice black one with blacked out windows (obviously! lol) and lovely silver fish gills on the sides.

Now thats a car with class.

So when r u heading off to Dubai? Drop me a text or a pm.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:26 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by MJC
Oh come on Face, MRSA is the biggest and most leathla bug in hospitals at the moment.

And I can't spell Maserati either.....

Big Black Rangy, my mate used to work for special vehicles at land rover in solihull, the stories he tells - i'll tell you the bit about posh and becks and the splits in the leather roof lining later......

A balck one with blacked our=t window's and plenty of chrome, you been to brixton recently, you'll look like mr C.O.Caine and make no doubt.

In DBX 5 May. Catch up then

Michael

sorry....... didnt even think bout mrsa in that context....... its ur fault for leading me astray with the msc link. lol

and my back range rover would be a site to behold. no chrome, thanks! class before chavness. LOL

U have my dubai mob #, dont ya? or do u want me to PM it to ya?
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 3:29 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the one whenever I see her other name I think of laptop for some odd reason

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.