A job for Face

Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:17 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A job for Face

Originally Posted by fireeater
Get yourself an old van, and open Face's Dubai picnic tours, disposable cutlery provided
now theres an idea, but i'm not sure it'd be entirely relevant on the old resume..... need to do something that i can put onto my resume. heh heh

u r full of it tonight, arent u uncle carl? lololololol
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:21 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
now theres an idea, but i'm not sure it'd be entirely relevant on the old resume..... need to do something that i can put onto my resume. heh heh

u r full of it tonight, arent u uncle carl? lololololol
no stopping me....I'm on a roll

And anyway, work experience is just that. It needn't be relevent, but it shows your commitment to the ethos of hard work.....or so I'm told
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:32 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

no stopping me....I'm on a roll

And anyway, work experience is just that. It needn't be relevent, but it shows your commitment to the ethos of hard work.....or so I'm told
u r on a roll. lol

hmmmm........ showing commitment to the ethos of hard work.... think i might stick that phrase down on the resume somewhere. heh heh

any more ideas?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:35 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

u r on a roll. lol

hmmmm........ showing commitment to the ethos of hard work.... think i might stick that phrase down on the resume somewhere. heh heh

any more ideas?
Labouring on work sites....it shows your commitment to understanding the basics of the engineering trade....like viewing it from the bottom up....and learning how to make cups of tea, and skive efficiently
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:38 am
The Oracle

Labouring on work sites....it shows your commitment to understanding the basics of the engineering trade....like viewing it from the bottom up....and learning how to make cups of tea, and skive efficiently

labouring on a work site in 40C+ heat........ hmmmmmmmmm......... think i'l have to pass on that one. :scared:

think i'd like to start nearer to the top, if its ok with u Uncle Carl. All these years of education have allowed me to better understand the hardships that people at the bottom of ladders face.

Its time for me to jump on the ladder a fair few rungs above the bottom.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Juniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really niceJuniper is just really nice

I'll be in Dubai during July-August, you can take care of my boys and their friend whilst I relax or go shopping
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:40 am

labouring on a work site in 40C+ heat........ hmmmmmmmmm......... think i'l have to pass on that one. :scared:

think i'd like to start nearer to the top, if its ok with u Uncle Carl. All these years of education have allowed me to better understand the hardships that people at the bottom of ladders face.

Its time for me to jump on the ladder a fair few rungs above the bottom.
Hmmmmm....you don't ask much do you

ok....summer job, not hard physical work, no experience necessary....

telesales
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:41 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Juniper
I'll be in Dubai during July-August, you can take care of my boys and their friend whilst I relax or go shopping
cool.

the more jobs the better.

will clear my diary now....... oh wait, i dont even have a diary. lol
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:42 am
The Oracle

Hmmmmm....you don't ask much do you

ok....summer job, not hard physical work, no experience necessary....

telesales
i am picky, yeah.

telesales....... could explore that avenue. nasy customers will be hung up on...... hmmmmmm........ come to think of it, I hang up on telesales people, so i wonder how i would feel being on the recieving end.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:45 am

i am picky, yeah.

telesales....... could explore that avenue. nasy customers will be hung up on...... hmmmmmm........ come to think of it, I hang up on telesales people, so i wonder how i would feel being on the recieving end.
You just have to have a number to give them saying it isn't your responsibility but a person here will help you....find the number of someone you don't like
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:47 am
The Oracle

You just have to have a number to give them saying it isn't your responsibility but a person here will help you....find the number of someone you don't like
hahahahaha......... always easy in that sort of job. heh heh

so how r u this evening then? what u upto?

and how is Aunty Cas doing?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:52 am

hahahahaha......... always easy in that sort of job. heh heh

so how r u this evening then? what u upto?

and how is Aunty Cas doing?
I'm good thanks Face, but Cas is stressed....not just uptight, but ill enough to take time off work. We'll see lots of each other the next few weeks but she'll pass my post count on BE
Old Apr 21st 2005, 11:56 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Troops,
Thanks so much for all your sweet posts! I really appreciate it!

Face, my wonderful hubby still hasn't hired his summer intern; he's been travelling non-stop for the last 6 weeks. He's due to get in here in the states late tonight and he'll be here until Wednesday, then to Europe for a few days and then, I think, back to Dubai, so maybe you'll both be there at the same time and you can go over to the DIC and meet him. I've talked to him about you several times, but with his travel schedule, he hasn't done anything about it yet.

I can't promise anything, but you could at least meet him and see if you'd fit into the firm at all.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:03 pm
The Oracle

I'm good thanks Face, but Cas is stressed....not just uptight, but ill enough to take time off work. We'll see lots of each other the next few weeks but she'll pass my post count on BE
oh ok.... i hope aunty Cas feels better soon.

so she is going to pass ur post count, eh? lol......perhaps u need to invest in a 2nd puter? perhaps u shudnt have abandoned ur old one in the UK. heh heh
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:05 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Tami2
Hi Troops,
Thanks so much for all your sweet posts! I really appreciate it!

Face, my wonderful hubby still hasn't hired his summer intern; he's been travelling non-stop for the last 6 weeks. He's due to get in here in the states late tonight and he'll be here until Wednesday, then to Europe for a few days and then, I think, back to Dubai, so maybe you'll both be there at the same time and you can go over to the DIC and meet him. I've talked to him about you several times, but with his travel schedule, he hasn't done anything about it yet.

I can't promise anything, but you could at least meet him and see if you'd fit into the firm at all.

Thanks Tami.

Guess there would be no harm in having a chat with him atleast to see where I stand.

ps - thanks for telling him bout me.

Will drop u a PM when I am back and we will c wot happens.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.