A job for Face

Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:09 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: A job for Face

Originally Posted by Face81
oh ok.... i hope aunty Cas feels better soon.

so she is going to pass ur post count, eh? lol......perhaps u need to invest in a 2nd puter? perhaps u shudnt have abandoned ur old one in the UK. heh heh
When we're both here, she has priority over the computer, for some reason

And, yes, I do miss my old computer, however crap it was
Old Apr 21st 2005, 12:52 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fireeater
When we're both here, she has priority over the computer, for some reason

And, yes, I do miss my old computer, however crap it was
I can put in a good word for ya if u like.

Why not have it shipped over or go hunting for one on e-bay or sommat?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:07 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

oh ok.... i hope aunty Cas feels better soon.

so she is going to pass ur post count, eh? lol......perhaps u need to invest in a 2nd puter? perhaps u shudnt have abandoned ur old one in the UK. heh heh
I'm ok, just an accumulation of crap (no I'm not constipated...) visa, moving etc

Bit of time, and I'll be ok - my boss gave me some annual leave today for 2 weeks, so i'll rest and pamper myself - or Carl can pamper me....

Don't mention the computer

Tried to karma you, but wasn't allowed to yet.

Aunty Cas x
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:14 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
I'm ok, just an accumulation of crap (no I'm not constipated...) visa, moving etc

Bit of time, and I'll be ok - my boss gave me some annual leave today for 2 weeks, so i'll rest and pamper myself - or Carl can pamper me....

Don't mention the computer

Tried to karma you, but wasn't allowed to yet.

Aunty Cas x
Awwwww....... tis the thought that counts.

Glad u arent ill or anything. Get Uncle Carl to perform one his fire eating acts for ya.

Take care of yerself and perhaps Uncle Carl should consider buying another puter.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwww....... tis the thought that counts.

Glad u arent ill or anything. Get Uncle Carl to perform one his fire eating acts for ya.

Take care of yerself and perhaps Uncle Carl should consider buying another puter.
Fire eating acts - I've seen hundreds of his shows over the years.........

If he buys another computer, we'd never talk to each other again.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 5:47 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Fire eating acts - I've seen hundreds of his shows over the years.........

If he buys another computer, we'd never talk to each other again.
ask him to teach u to eat flames. Then the 2 of u could be the Fireaters!

awwww..... Uncle Carl really needs his own puter. U could netwrok them as well and go all high tech. Would be well cool to have the both of you logged in at the same time.
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:36 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Face,

Doesn't JD need some waxing done.....
Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:48 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Hey Face,

Hi MJC - you home again now?
Old Apr 21st 2005, 9:41 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by MJC
Hey Face,

wot? PMSL

i take u r back then?
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:38 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Yep FD, getting back there (permanantly) W/C 2 May.. Then the fun starts

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hi MJC - you home again now?
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 5:45 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And I found you a Ferrari Laptop that might be, shall we say a little more cost effective......

http://www.lapassione.co.uk/index.ph...t=0&sub_cat=99

wot? PMSL

i take u r back then?
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:00 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
And I found you a Ferrari Laptop that might be, shall we say a little more cost effective......

Think that will suit him don't you (only joking Face )
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:26 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by MJC

Oi!!!!!!

u taking the piss????? lolololololol

I will admit that was very funny, but VERY cheeky! How could u compare my baby to that wee toy, eh? LOL

I bet u own one, the proper ferrari one that is.... knowing u, i am almost certain. heh heh.
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:27 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Think that will suit him don't you (only joking Face )

hey, do u want karma off me in the future? LOL

the cheekiness is spreading!! :scared:
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 7:28 am
Its all good

hey, do u want karma off me in the future? LOL

the cheekiness is spreading!! :scared:
Me cheeky Never - sweetness and light - thats me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.