Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Help! I'm moving to Saudi and lost!

Help! I'm moving to Saudi and lost!

Old Apr 17th 2006, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help! I'm moving to Saudi and lost!

Originally Posted by shoushou
So did you do it or not??????? The suspense is killing me.......

No....didnt have the time! lol. Was also nursing a very big hangover from the leaving party at the bar on the compound.
Old Apr 17th 2006, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Im feeling bold as an eagle.....
but are you naked?
Old Apr 17th 2006, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mellie66
No....didnt have the time! lol. Was also nursing a very big hangover from the leaving party at the bar on the compound.
Thats a shame.....We were preparing ourselves you know......
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
but are you naked?
I can show you if you have a webcam.....
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can show you if you have a webcam.....

I could use a good laugh!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I could use a good laugh!
There is nothing to laugh at.......literally....
And I cant stress the word nothing enough...
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There is nothing to laugh at.......literally....
And I cant stress the word nothing enough...

Thats exactly why i was going to laugh!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats exactly why i was going to laugh!
Clever Willmore.....Very clever....
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Clever Willmore.....Very clever....

I thought so!

Eemvoriga bacheek doer!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought so!

Eemvoriga bacheek doer!
Dmbig......
Old Apr 17th 2006, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dmbig......

Dzi-zik!
Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Very pithy...I like it.

However.

You were trying to say that Saudi isn't a dangerous place for Westerners.

From the people I know who currently live there, and the people I know who used to (as I mentioned - a mixture of Arabs and Westerners) all say otherwise. So you are the first person in more than 20 who I know with personal experience of the country who say it is a nice place.

You're also ignoring blatant facts (re the driving - Saudi is THE most dangerous country in the world for driving. In almost every measurable way, it has the highest death rate on the roads on the entire planet.)

And just to bite at CN again

Mate - if you fat assed Khaleejis and your equally useless kinfolk from elsewhere in the Gulf could get off their thick asses for 10 minutes and do some work (or even have the brain power to figure out how to switch their computers on), then you could kick us all out instead of complaining about us.

tell us how you really feel w10
Old Apr 17th 2006, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

miss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud ofmiss behave has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10

And just to bite at CN again

Mate - if you fat assed Khaleejis and your equally useless kinfolk from elsewhere in the Gulf could get off their thick asses for 10 minutes and do some work (or even have the brain power to figure out how to switch their computers on), then you could kick us all out instead of complaining about us.

sry - previous post was in reference to the above part of your post!
Old Apr 18th 2006, 5:10 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

W10, Perhaps you should be reading this;

One possible reason Canadians are born ba7eel. Having themselves a huge piece of land, with all types of natural climates and resources. Yet they are not satisfied and are migrating here in this tiny hot frying pan. Are they coming here to get tanned ? Expats in Emirates are all saving up and migrating to Canada, in a hope for a better future. Nowadays i find locals also moving out. If there is a future there, then why are these Canadians leaving their own motherland ?

If these people wish to do a job abroad, why not look in USA, which is huge, closer to them and loaded with opportunites. But no, they prefer to fly more than 14 hours, all the way from the freezer to live in the oven. Like the Europeans and Americans; the Canadians are also equally involved in rising the rate of unemployment within the Emaraat.

Link For more
Old Apr 18th 2006, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CasaNova
W10, Perhaps you should be reading this;

One possible reason Canadians are born ba7eel. Having themselves a huge piece of land, with all types of natural climates and resources. Yet they are not satisfied and are migrating here in this tiny hot frying pan. Are they coming here to get tanned ? Expats in Emirates are all saving up and migrating to Canada, in a hope for a better future. Nowadays i find locals also moving out. If there is a future there, then why are these Canadians leaving their own motherland ?

If these people wish to do a job abroad, why not look in USA, which is huge, closer to them and loaded with opportunites. But no, they prefer to fly more than 14 hours, all the way from the freezer to live in the oven. Like the Europeans and Americans; the Canadians are also equally involved in rising the rate of unemployment within the Emaraat.

Link For more
when expats move to dubai we proudly call ourselves 'british', 'canadian', 'australian', etc, for the duration of our stay. most arabs, upon arrival to our western countries instantly apply for passposts/citizinship and start calling themselves 'british', 'canadian', 'australian'.

strange!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.