Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Face; The Return Of......

Face; The Return Of......

Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:38 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Face; The Return Of......

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Unless you are a Yank I wouldn't usa a 'z' in capitalise for a start!!!!
Jools... careful..... i think you may be sobering up a bit....

and yes I am expecting to be smacked in the mouth quite shortly.
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:47 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
Jools... careful..... i think you may be sobering up a bit....

and yes I am expecting to be smacked in the mouth quite shortly.
haha.... how much did u have u 2 drink last night?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:49 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
haha.... how much did u have u 2 drink last night?
now now.... i have never been out drinking with Jools....
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:51 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

He's too scared :scared: :scared:
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:51 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
He's too scared :scared: :scared:

I'm ready to take that Risk
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:54 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

this i am aware of..... u seem awfully chirpy this pm.... wonder whether its the drink talking or r u just happy to be off work?
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:55 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Nabs
I'm ready to take that Risk
click here

www.dubaipolice.gov.ae

might be useful to have all the number on speed dial!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:56 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

click here

www.dubaipolice.gov.ae

PMSL

the Score: 1-1
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:00 am
The Oracle

click here

www.dubaipolice.gov.ae

hahahahaha. play nice! lol
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:20 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
hahahahaha. play nice! lol

JC play nice.....PMSL
Old Jan 19th 2005, 11:28 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

that would be

still learning my english

no need for the word on in the sentence.
Yes SIR !!!