Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Face; The Return Of......

Face; The Return Of......

Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:13 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Face; The Return Of......

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Did you go to uni in Bath??
No, but i have a lot of friends from that area.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
No, but i have a lot of friends from that area.
My sister lives in Bath, but I doubt you had the misfortune to meet her.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:21 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Alright? Interesting local greeting, isnt it? lol

How has everyone been? Hope all has been sane and civil in my absence. I have been in touch with some of you, but I hope that I wasnt missed 2 much. haha

London........ gr8 place..... fantastic weather.... it isnt 2 cold for me at all.... tis perfect really. Finallt saw the city today, which was fantastic.... was a bit gob smacked when I was stood 10 metres away from Big Ben.... fantastic building and was especially gr8 2 hear it chime.

Been here a week now and am slowly settling into my flat and am slowly building a circle of good friends here.

A special thank u 2 Joe, JD, Shiva, Kristy, Lillygirl, TS, CF, HeartofGold and Jellybean for making my move that much easier by offering good advice and support. Thank u!

Well I am back now and I have heard about the crazy weather u lot have been having back in Dubai.... fantastic.... enjoy it... i hear u have some rain forecast for later this week. I am enjoying glorious sunshine here in London. haha

Lots of new members on here aswell..... welcome to all of u!

Questions on Dubai? Bring em on! haha

The Oracle is back..... AGAIN! lol

Heyaaaaa Face, glad ure enjoying UK........i love London.....isnt it exciting. Have u been on the big Wheel yet???

Good Luck and keep in touch xxxxxxxx
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:29 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Malteser
Heyaaaaa Face, glad ure enjoying UK........i love London.....isnt it exciting. Have u been on the big Wheel yet???

Good Luck and keep in touch xxxxxxxx
hiya malteser....... unfortunately it is closed for annual maintenance works for a while, but i did get to walk right under it, which was very kewl in itself.

tis a lovely city.... on the complete other end of the scale when compared to dubai... in physical looks i mean.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 4:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

..... another biggie was the fact that Dubai was part of a country and not some independent state. quite good to know that i am helping to clean up Dubai's image.
to be fare, DXB and Oman are about the only cities anyone will know from the ME area probably...oh, and maybe Doha?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:27 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
to be fare, DXB and Oman are about the only cities anyone will know from the ME area probably...oh, and maybe Doha?
true i suppose.... more Abu Dhabi than Doha I think.... but atleast the bloke was intelligent enough to know that it wasnt part of Saudi and he kept saying that DXB must "be a very luxurious place" lol..... that was the best bit. haha
Old Jan 16th 2005, 8:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

... he kept saying that DXB must "be a very luxurious place" lol..... that was the best bit. haha
it's got sand...so it's half way there
Old Jan 16th 2005, 10:06 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
it's got sand...so it's half way there
hahaha..... sand. good one. Thats why I like to refer to it as a desert metropolis.
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:25 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

hahaha..... sand. good one. Thats why I like to refer to it as a desert metropolis.
i prefer the Sandy City myself...
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:27 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Not many ppl knows Doha ... Before hubby start a job here .... ppl in the UK confuse between Qatar and Quetta (I think somewhere in Pakistan). I don't think they got any clue where Qatar is...
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:29 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Not many ppl knows Doha ... Before hubby start a job here .... ppl in the UK confuse between Qatar and Quetta (I think somewhere in Pakistan). I don't think they got any clue where Qatar is...
Never heard of Quetta Novi and I hv no idea where you r LOL
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:31 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

er... where's the UK?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:32 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Never heard of Quetta Novi and I hv no idea where you r LOL
lol... i can see ur geography very bad... or probably too much wine?
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:35 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

lol... i can see ur geography very bad... or probably too much wine?

Bit early for wine even for me I actually got geography and maths, which amazes me to this day....art I can understand and some others but geography and maths.......history just don't go there I think I got a 'f'
Old Jan 18th 2005, 5:36 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Bit early for wine even for me I actually got geography and maths, which amazes me to this day....art I can understand and some others but geography and maths.......history just don't go there I think I got a 'f'
it's okay... ur blonde.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.