Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Face; The Return Of......

Face; The Return Of......

Old Jan 16th 2005, 8:03 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Face; The Return Of......

Glad ur safe, well and enjoying London, knew you would! Not many teething problems either!!

Keep in touch and up to date with ur news.

Heart xx
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:47 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
looks like Blackpool tower to me... where has LG been taking you?

heh heh.....
very funny.... tis an amazing structure.... a worthy rival of the Clock Tower in Deira i wud say. hahaha

Did all the usual tourist stuff.... Trafalgar square, 10 Downing street, Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Trocadero, the Mall, Big Ben, The British Airways London Eye (!), The Millennium Bridge, Tate Museum..... errr....... and China Town, Soho and a few more places. Fantastic day out!

Made a train buddy that was accused by some teenage girls of being from Blazin Squad.... Had a short chat with him and asked him if he was from Blazin Squad and he obviously wasnt.... anyway to simplify things.... it obviously came up that I was from Dubai and then he asked how I knew who Blazing Squad were. hahahahaha.... i laughed and sed that we do have radios and music shops in Dubai aswell. Quite funny........ cleared up about 10 other misconceptions aswell...... another biggie was the fact that Dubai was part of a country and not some independent state. quite good to know that i am helping to clean up Dubai's image.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 9:50 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Glad ur safe, well and enjoying London, knew you would! Not many teething problems either!!

Keep in touch and up to date with ur news.

Heart xx
thanks.... its good here.... starting to settle in now.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 10:06 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
very funny.... tis an amazing structure.... a worthy rival of the Clock Tower in Deira i wud say. hahaha

Did all the usual tourist stuff.... Trafalgar square, 10 Downing street, Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Trocadero, the Mall, Big Ben, The British Airways London Eye (!), The Millennium Bridge, Tate Museum..... errr....... and China Town, Soho and a few more places. Fantastic day out!

Made a train buddy that was accused by some teenage girls of being from Blazin Squad.... Had a short chat with him and asked him if he was from Blazin Squad and he obviously wasnt.... anyway to simplify things.... it obviously came up that I was from Dubai and then he asked how I knew who Blazing Squad were. hahahahaha.... i laughed and sed that we do have radios and music shops in Dubai aswell. Quite funny........ cleared up about 10 other misconceptions aswell...... another biggie was the fact that Dubai was part of a country and not some independent state. quite good to know that i am helping to clean up Dubai's image.
u do still have your wallet after talking to a random stranger on the train.... like to check....
Old Jan 16th 2005, 10:20 am
The Oracle

u do still have your wallet after talking to a random stranger on the train.... like to check....
hahaha.... i do... he was just a regular bloke.. same age as me infact... a lawyer to be he sed. Pretty decent... i promise not to make a habit of it. lol

Just caused havoc in the flat........... ........ set off the fire alarm cos i left the toast in the toaster for too long.... just a bit of smoke and i had 24 people evacuate the building and had security come in to turn off the alarm.... luckily the chaos lasted for 5 minutes and now EVERYONE knows who i am .......... damn toaster!!!!!!!! hahahaha.... i am so embarrassed! lol

Last edited by Face81; Jan 16th 2005 at 11:37 am.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:34 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
hahaha.... i do... he was just a regular bloke.. same age as me infact... a llawyer to be he sed. Pretty decent... i promise not to make a habit of it. lol

Just caused havoc in the flat........... ........ set off the fire alarm cos i left the toast in the toaster for too long.... just a bit of smoke and i had 24 people evacuate the building and had security come in to turn off the alarm.... luckily the chaos lasted for 5 minutes and now EVERYONE knows who i am .......... damn toaster!!!!!!!! hahahaha.... i am so embarrassed! lol
was ona business trip in Amsterdamn and the client CEO did the same in the novotel but he did when he was burning off his hassish... that was fun.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:39 am
The Oracle

was ona business trip in Amsterdamn and the client CEO did the same in the novotel but he did when he was burning off his hassish... that was fun.
not so much fun m8! lol... i am staying away from the toaster for a week! haha

just noticed the "Dubai City"..... very kewl!
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Oh that toaster is nothing Face dear, the worst comes to worst and you will be known affectionately as "toaster boy"

I have MUCH worse tales from my days in uni in the SouthWest
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:44 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh that toaster is nothing Face dear, the worst comes to worst and you will be known affectionately as "toaster boy"

I have MUCH worse tales from my days in uni in the SouthWest

hahaha.. i shud hope it is sed with affection in mind. lol..... looked like most of the people were woken up by the fire alarm. lol

so wot uni stories have u got then? did u set off any fire alarms, or did u have a kitchen disaster aswell?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Oh yes a few kitchen things, I am horrible in kitchens, and the disastrous runins I had with some professors.. and ofcourse nights on the pull, and how they went horribly wrong.
It was a blast!! Which stories would you like to hear first?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes a few kitchen things, I am horrible in kitchens, and the disastrous runins I had with some professors.. and ofcourse nights on the pull, and how they went horribly wrong.
DE, where did you study ???
Old Jan 16th 2005, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
DE, where did you study ???
Bath, and you?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:03 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Bath, and you?
I Know Bath very well
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:04 pm
The Oracle

start with the last one on ur list and work ur way back. will be fun 2 read and will be like the guiding light of uni run ins 4 me.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I Know Bath very well
Did you go to uni in Bath??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.