Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Face; The Return Of......

Face; The Return Of......

Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:25 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Face; The Return Of......

Alright? Interesting local greeting, isnt it? lol

How has everyone been? Hope all has been sane and civil in my absence. I have been in touch with some of you, but I hope that I wasnt missed 2 much. haha

London........ gr8 place..... fantastic weather.... it isnt 2 cold for me at all.... tis perfect really. Finallt saw the city today, which was fantastic.... was a bit gob smacked when I was stood 10 metres away from Big Ben.... fantastic building and was especially gr8 2 hear it chime.

Been here a week now and am slowly settling into my flat and am slowly building a circle of good friends here.

A special thank u 2 Joe, JD, Shiva, Kristy, Lillygirl, TS, CF, HeartofGold and Jellybean for making my move that much easier by offering good advice and support. Thank u!

Well I am back now and I have heard about the crazy weather u lot have been having back in Dubai.... fantastic.... enjoy it... i hear u have some rain forecast for later this week. I am enjoying glorious sunshine here in London. haha

Lots of new members on here aswell..... welcome to all of u!

Questions on Dubai? Bring em on! haha

The Oracle is back..... AGAIN! lol
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Face; The Return Of......

Nice to see you settling in well then
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:36 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
Nice to see you settling in well then
thanks m8. Twas a nightmare to get my internet connection sorted, but now that its done, its gr8.. high speed internet access is fantastic!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:41 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
thanks m8. Twas a nightmare to get my internet connection sorted, but now that its done, its gr8.. high speed internet access is fantastic!

Sorry I missed you FACE but I was in the lounge getting laid.....yep you heard right but only in cyberspace LOL. Ray was getting a bit saucy and decided to try his hand at story telling. Pretty good, better than his usual stuff LOL

Oh where has everybody gone????? Need I ask
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:44 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

nice to get the priorities sorted then
So how you finding your digs?
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:44 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sorry I missed you FACE but I was in the lounge getting laid.....yep you heard right but only in cyberspace LOL. Ray was getting a bit saucy and decided to try his hand at story telling. Pretty good, better than his usual stuff LOL

Oh where has everybody gone????? Need I ask
lol.... seems like everyone on here is an aspiring author. lol
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:51 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
nice to get the priorities sorted then
So how you finding your digs?
lol........ spoilt kids of the technological era is wot we are... no internet for a week and we are running around like headless chickens. lol

Tis okay... thought it was small, but after i saw the non ensuite rooms, i stopped complaining. tis good...... bed, fridge, shelves, cupboard, loo, heater and a window.. oh and a giant notice board, so its fine. thanks for askin. will put some pics up of it soon.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 5:57 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by jellybean
Ooops thought I had missed you. So how r u finding the good old british pubs then?
my neighbourhood is very fancy and up class...... X5's, land rovers, rovers, bmw's, mercs and the like. Not a pub in sight....... i have walked all over the place and there arent any! tis weird, but i am making friends on campus and have been to the campus bar once.... got invited to go, so i didnt turn it down..... was ok... nothing fantastic.... any pub in Dubai is better.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 6:00 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

my neighbourhood is very fancy and up class...... X5's, land rovers, rovers, bmw's, mercs and the like. Not a pub in sight....... i have walked all over the place and there arent any! tis weird, but i am making friends on campus and have been to the campus bar once.... got invited to go, so i didnt turn it down..... was ok... nothing fantastic.... any pub in Dubai is better.

Ahhh you'll find it eventually, the locals probably keeping it a secret until they know you better LOL Yeah different to Dubai without a doubt, but nice all the same.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 6:06 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Tis okay... thought it was small, but after i saw the non ensuite rooms, i stopped complaining. tis good...... bed, fridge, shelves, cupboard, loo, heater and a window.. oh and a giant notice board, so its fine. thanks for askin. will put some pics up of it soon.
hehe...a mate's paying £310 a week for a small flat on the river thames, nice place apparantly, "two" bedroom, he subs the spare bedroom, which is more a large closet though....
Old Jan 15th 2005, 6:12 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
hehe...a mate's paying £310 a week for a small flat on the river thames, nice place apparantly, "two" bedroom, he subs the spare bedroom, which is more a large closet though....

let me c....... this rectangular room measures about... errrrrr........ 3m by 4m..... not the largest room in the world, but it will have to do....... and the "ensuite" is one corner of the room that as been cordoned off...... thats not too shabby either, its decent.... just a tad on the small side. its 90 pounds a week, so i cant complain.
Old Jan 16th 2005, 4:21 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

How has everyone been? Hope all has been sane and civil in my absence. I have been in touch with some of you, but I hope that I wasnt missed 2 much. haha

London........ gr8 place..... fantastic weather.... it isnt 2 cold for me at all.... tis perfect really. Finallt saw the city today, which was fantastic.... was a bit gob smacked when I was stood 10 metres away from Big Ben.... fantastic building and was especially gr8 2 hear it chime.

Been here a week now and am slowly settling into my flat and am slowly building a circle of good friends here.

A special thank u 2 Joe, JD, Shiva, Kristy, Lillygirl, TS, CF, HeartofGold and Jellybean for making my move that much easier by offering good advice and support. Thank u!

Well I am back now and I have heard about the crazy weather u lot have been having back in Dubai.... fantastic.... enjoy it... i hear u have some rain forecast for later this week. I am enjoying glorious sunshine here in London. haha

Glad u r OK there ... hope u settling in fine. And enjoy UK... XX
Old Jan 16th 2005, 4:44 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

looks like Blackpool tower to me... where has LG been taking you?

heh heh.....
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:59 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
looks like Blackpool tower to me... where has LG been taking you?
you've been pretty quiet too....how's tricks?
Old Jan 16th 2005, 6:08 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
you've been pretty quiet too....how's tricks?
All good but I still plead the 5th.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.