Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:42 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Originally Posted by Face81
lol....... nothing to be ashamed of...... i like my Celtic music every now and then..... think i will get that tape out around christmas... burried it for now! LOL
Hmm, the bit you played us was only Boyzone and I'm not sure that counts as Celtic!!!!

Oooh now I wonder if I've got any Christmas CDs to uncover ready for the festive season.......
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:43 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
It's quite simple. Either your penis is too small or your wife has one!!!
That's a seriously tricky decision there Mr Speak!!!! Good luck with that one....
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:46 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
Hmm, the bit you played us was only Boyzone and I'm not sure that counts as Celtic!!!!

Oooh now I wonder if I've got any Christmas CDs to uncover ready for the festive season.......
sniff, sniff

and 'Have I told u lately'........ didnt get a chance to let the tape run as JC wasnt amused! LOL

Grab urself a cop of the 'Now' The Christmas Album from last year..... tis loaded with gr8 choons ....... from Kylie's Santa Baby to George Michaels Lat Christmas. Kylies song is quite saucy and very eentertaining.

sniff, sniff......arrrrrrgghhhhh hate this cold! woah.....thats 100 posts today..... new personal record. hahahahahaha
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:46 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

That's a seriously tricky decision there Mr Speak!!!! Good luck with that one....
No no... just checked - she hasn't got one - woooh that was a scary moment.

The car is for me - as for the small penis, best ask Mrs Speak..... i'll get back to u . :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't need encouragement!! I think anyone here who's met me has only seen me being slightly overshadowed by the Messiah, but trust me, there's a disco diva hiding underneath there!!

Btw, I'm not just being sad and sitting at home drinking vodka from the bottle (although I did do that a minute ago) I was at the pub earlier before JC had to go to a client meeting!!
lol........ doesnt matter as we are just happy to have u back! and wot sort of midnight meetings are these?
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:49 pm
Troublemaker

sniff, sniff

and 'Have I told u lately'........ didnt get a chance to let the tape run as JC wasnt amused! LOL

Grab urself a cop of the 'Now' The Christmas Album from last year..... tis loaded with gr8 choons ....... from Kylie's Santa Baby to George Michaels Lat Christmas. Kylies song is quite saucy and very eentertaining.

sniff, sniff......arrrrrrgghhhhh hate this cold! woah.....thats 100 posts today..... new personal record. hahahahahaha
It was probably my singing that was not amusing him!!!

Oops, gotta go, a Madness tune requires some dancing around the room......
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:51 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

sniff, sniff

A seriously sad Cheeky Chappy with musical tastes such as these!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:52 pm
Troublemaker

lol........ doesnt matter as we are just happy to have u back! and wot sort of midnight meetings are these?
For some reason they've decided to unleash him on a client and decided a bar would be an appropriate place to do this.. lol
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:53 pm
Premium Member

I don't need encouragement!! I think anyone here who's met me has only seen me being slightly overshadowed by the Messiah, but trust me, there's a disco diva hiding underneath there!!

Btw, I'm not just being sad and sitting at home drinking vodka from the bottle (although I did do that a minute ago) I was at the pub earlier before JC had to go to a client meeting!!

We know - get youself over the road to Zincs and party!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

sniff, sniff

Saucy, somehow that word reminded me of my nan!!! Bless her. Quite unique musical tastes you have got there FACE. Are you a George Michaels fan? One of my dear friends back home was such a huge fan but he was gay, miss him, bless
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:55 pm
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
We know - get youself over the road to Zincs and party!!!
Tempting......
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:55 pm
The Oracle

It was probably my singing that was not amusing him!!!

Oops, gotta go, a Madness tune requires some dancing around the room......
Nah.......I doubt it...... honestly..... I cud hardly hear u.... I knew u were singing, but u never exceeded the volume on the speakers...... I reckon that he just didnt like it.....either that, or the music was making him feel even more sleepy! LOL... HAHAHAHA
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:58 pm
The Oracle

For some reason they've decided to unleash him on a client and decided a bar would be an appropriate place to do this.. lol

Wonder wot sort of deals they wud close? hahahahahahahaha
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:59 pm
Troublemaker

Nah.......I doubt it...... honestly..... I cud hardly hear u.... I knew u were singing, but u never exceeded the volume on the speakers...... I reckon that he just didnt like it.....either that, or the music was making him feel even more sleepy! LOL... HAHAHAHA
So you didn't spot that I knew all the words to the Boyzone track? Phew......
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:04 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
A seriously sad Cheeky Chappy with musical tastes such as these!!!
Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Saucy, somehow that word reminded me of my nan!!! Bless her. Quite unique musical tastes you have got there FACE. Are you a George Michaels fan? One of my dear friends back home was such a huge fan but he was gay, miss him, bless

The songs on that tape and the Christmas album are the sort I listen to when I up in a festive mood......... ie. once in 2 years........ or less.....LOL

Otherwise its the likes of TOTP hits, The Streets, Daniel Bedingfield, Ronan Keating, Travis, The Corrs, U2 and similar artists. I also enjoy choons from the days of Frank Sinatra..... Loved Robbies Swing When ur Winning Album and have recently heard Westlifes take of "Aint that a kick in the head"...... I do like my antique choons aswell! I wud like to think that I have a varied musical taste! LOL

Not a fan of George Michael....no...... just the one song..... Kylie on the other hand, I am a BIG fan of..... shame she is quitting the Pop indudtry for Jazz.

So now u know what i like listening to! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.