Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:20 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Aren't you lot quite adventurous. I can only admit to teabagging but never chewing on a testicle, let alone a camel's
nothing to be afraid of..... it really was quite delicious. honestly...... give it try next time u r in an Iranian restaurant. We highly recommend it!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:23 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kristy
Mmmmm, it's hard to type while dancing....I need a good night!!!!!!!

Right back to the matter in hand..... the answer is no, I wouldn't have tried them. It's definitely good to have someone who knows what's going on with these sorts of things.
glad to have been of assistance..... trying to picture that...... do u have a palm top or sommat? how can u be dancing and typing at the same time? and wot r u listening to? Gareth Gates? lol
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:24 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Aren't you lot quite adventurous. I can only admit to teabagging but never chewing on a testicle, let alone a camel's
*cough, splutter* Oh dammit, now there's vodka all over the keyboard!!!!

It's such a good job JC's not here else he'd be in his element now!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:31 pm
The Oracle

*cough, splutter* Oh dammit, now there's vodka all over the keyboard!!!!

It's such a good job JC's not here else he'd be in his element now!!!!
lol......atleast u know that will dry up...... the other night i dropped a spoon full of orange flavoured cake onto the keyboard........ not a pretty sight and the Mother want very happy about having to have to use the hair drier to get all the crumbs out! LOL...... Now barred from eating at the computer.... "U shudnt take food into the study! Before long, we will have an invasion of ants."........ hahahahahahahaha....... thats what I got told. lol
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:32 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

They haven't cottoned on to the Burberry yet, but many other tell tale signs in evidence:

- Penis enlarging car - check
- Baseball cap hiding face - check
- Dodgy gold jewellery - check
- Bass pounding at a million decibels - check
- Continuous circuit at slow speed while checking who's watching - check
- Ali G style goatee - check
- Slack jawed expression - check
- Nokia pay-as-you-go mobile glued to ear - check

They just need a bit of Burberry and a chavette attired in a Kappa tracksuit and enormous hoop earrings to make it complete.

If you fancy a bit of chavster spotting then head down to the beach near the Burj, it's where they like to cruise!!!
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh --- shaved off the goaty a month ago - woo that was close

The rest sounds like Mrs Speak!!1 :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:34 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]
Oh yes, I do like to chew on a nice testicle myself, very tasty!!!!! lol
Sound a lot like multivitamins - think of the protein!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:35 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Face81
glad to have been of assistance..... trying to picture that...... do u have a palm top or sommat? how can u be dancing and typing at the same time? and wot r u listening to? Gareth Gates? lol
I'm ashamed to admit I've dug out a 70s album!! Lots of disco!

I am dancing in my seat, it's a fine art to master, but I think I'm getting there.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh --- shaved off the goaty a month ago - woo that was close

The rest sounds like Mrs Speak!!1 :scared: :scared:
Don't quite see why she would need #1 on kirsty's list but perhaps you know something I don't :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:36 pm
Troublemaker

Don't quite see why she would need #1 on kirsty's list but perhaps you know something I don't :scared:
I was about to ask the same thing! Sounds rather dodgy to me.

I believe the gold jewellery has to turn your skin green to be proper chavster standard.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:37 pm
Premium Member

I am dancing in my seat, it's a fine art to master, but I think I'm getting there.
Let your hair down girl !!!!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:37 pm
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Face81
lol......atleast u know that will dry up...... the other night i dropped a spoon full of orange flavoured cake onto the keyboard........ not a pretty sight and the Mother want very happy about having to have to use the hair drier to get all the crumbs out! LOL...... Now barred from eating at the computer.... "U shudnt take food into the study! Before long, we will have an invasion of ants."........ hahahahahahahaha....... thats what I got told. lol
What you need is a dustbuster....haha, JC thinks I'm funny with the dustbuster, but he is a messy sod!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:39 pm
The Oracle

lol....... nothing to be ashamed of...... i like my Celtic music every now and then..... think i will get that tape out around christmas... burried it for now! LOL
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:39 pm
Premium Member

You have a very good point there - let me think a minute
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:40 pm
Troublemaker

Let your hair down girl !!!!!
I don't need encouragement!! I think anyone here who's met me has only seen me being slightly overshadowed by the Messiah, but trust me, there's a disco diva hiding underneath there!!

Btw, I'm not just being sad and sitting at home drinking vodka from the bottle (although I did do that a minute ago) I was at the pub earlier before JC had to go to a client meeting!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

You have a very good point there - let me think a minute
It's quite simple. Either your penis is too small or your wife has one!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.