British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/dedicated-all-gr8-people-forum-265134/)

Face81 Nov 8th 2004 10:19 am

Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Well...... Its taken me over 24 hrs to come up with a way of making good use of my 1000th post and it finally hit me this AM while I was reading the papers and trying to recover from a very late night out......

Joe...I took 45 minutes to get home last night as the bloody idiots had shut Maktoum bridge and Shindagah Tunnel was undergoing repair work, which meant that only one section of the tunnel was open and they turned it into a two way street!!!! aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

Sniff, sniff..... think I feel a cold coming on....

Anywho..... Back to the point of this thread.... Over my 999 posts, I have met loads of people on here, some nice, some not so nice and some really nice people! So here is a short note of thanks to all the gr8 ppl on here (and these are in no particular order)

Joe- U have become a really good m8 and I enjoy our mental jokes and chats!http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/drink.gif oh and those are bottles of Sprite if u were wonderin. lol

Kirtsy - U r a really sweet person and I am glad to have met u. :)

Shiva....aka Chris.... U r a real nutter and I cant wait till u get out here so we can wreak havoc on the unsuspecting population! Mmmwhahahaha. lol

TS - U arent as old as think! Just keep the wee ones locked outside the house and protect that poor PC of urs. lol

Mickey - I am sure u will pass ur road test in within ur first 2 tries..... just watch out for those snakes! LOL

Novita - U r one of those genuinely nice people.... keep it up!

Martin - Nice to have made ur acquaintance and I hope all goes well with ur Dubai move.

Lilly Girl - ur a gr8 person and I hope all goes well for u in Dubai!

Bob- Errrrr....... U r our mod and have helped keep the trailer trash away... and u help bring some order to the chaos. Well done.

Benson.... only just met u, but u seem to have ur head loosely screwed on (as we all do) so I am sure u will make a gr8 addition to the forum.

Everyone else that I dont know very well, as yet, I am proud to a part of this extraordinary online community where everyone is just so darn nice!

Here is a good luck charm for all of u.... Its my Leprechaun babe:
http://panzerbanana.rydia.net/images/leprechaun.png
hehehehe

I look forward to another 1000 posts in the very near future!
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/club.gif

novita77 Nov 8th 2004 11:25 am

Re: Dedicated to all the gr8 people on this forum!

Originally Posted by Face81
Well...... Its taken me over 24 hrs to come up with a way of making good use of my 1000th post and it finally hit me this AM while I was reading the papers and trying to recover from a very late night out......

Joe...I took 45 minutes to get home last night as the bloody idiots had shut Maktoum bridge and Shindagah Tunnel was undergoing repair work, which meant that only one section of the tunnel was open and they turned it into a two way street!!!! aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!

Sniff, sniff..... think I feel a cold coming on....

Anywho..... Back to the point of this thread.... Over my 999 posts, I have met loads of people on here, some nice, some not so nice and some really nice people! So here is a short note of thanks to all the gr8 ppl on here (and these are in no particular order)

Joe- U have become a really good m8 and I enjoy our mental jokes and chats!http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/drink.gif oh and those are bottles of Sprite if u were wonderin. lol

Kirtsy - U r a really sweet person and I am glad to have met u. :)

Shiva....aka Chris.... U r a real nutter and I cant wait till u get out here so we can wreak havoc on the unsuspecting population! Mmmwhahahaha. lol

TS - U arent as old as think! Just keep the wee ones locked outside the house and protect that poor PC of urs. lol

Mickey - I am sure u will pass ur road test in within ur first 2 tries..... just watch out for those snakes! LOL

Novita - U r one of those genuinely nice people.... keep it up!

Martin - Nice to have made ur acquaintance and I hope all goes well with ur Dubai move.

Lilly Girl - ur a gr8 person and I hope all goes well for u in Dubai!

Bob- Errrrr....... U r our mod and have helped keep the trailer trash away... and u help bring some order to the chaos. Well done.

Benson.... only just met u, but u seem to have ur head loosely screwed on (as we all do) so I am sure u will make a gr8 addition to the forum.

Everyone else that I dont know very well, as yet, I am proud to a part of this extraordinary online community where everyone is just so darn nice!

Here is a good luck charm for all of u.... Its my Leprechaun babe:
http://panzerbanana.rydia.net/images/leprechaun.png
hehehehe

I look forward to another 1000 posts in the very near future!
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/club.gif

Face, thank you for ur dedication. But I think i prefer Karma... lolol...

Face81 Nov 8th 2004 11:29 am

Originally Posted by novita77
Face, thank you for ur dedication. But I think i prefer Karma... lolol...

will when i can.....lol

Truth Speak Nov 8th 2004 12:09 pm

Nice thought Face

What would u write about yourself.

Cheers

TS :beer:

Face81 Nov 8th 2004 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Nice thought Face

What would u write about yourself.

Cheers

TS :beer:

thanks m8.

as 4 ur q........ thats a tuff one...... perhaps I shud let u lot answer that..... i am no narcissist, am I?
http://www.ceocoachmn.com/Narcissist.jpg
LOL

Fairydust Nov 8th 2004 3:41 pm

[QUOTE=Face81]Well...... Its taken me over 24 hrs to come up with a way of making good use of my 1000th post and it finally hit me this AM while I was reading the papers and trying to recover from a very late night out......

FEELING V. SAD WHAT ABOUT ME!! :confused: KNOW I'VE NOT POSTED MUCH BUT WILL ALWAYS BE HERE ;)

Face81 Nov 8th 2004 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust
FEELING V. SAD WHAT ABOUT ME!! :confused: KNOW I'VE NOT POSTED MUCH BUT WILL ALWAYS BE HERE ;)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......... u r kewl aswell...... insane, but thats okay.... cos all of us are...... hahahahahahaha :D

Truth Speak Nov 8th 2004 4:01 pm

[QUOTE=Fairydust]

Originally Posted by Face81

Keep posting FD - we like u here. :D

kristy Nov 8th 2004 4:30 pm

Hello Mr Face! I'm glad I logged on for your 1000th post now! I shall attempt to send you some karma! No guarantees, because I sent you some a while back, but forgot to put my name on it - doh!

Can't believe it took so long for you to get home last night. JC was asleep about 30 seconds after we got in the door, poor lamb!! But the evening was very good, not just because the food was excellent (BTW recommend the Iranian buffet at the Twin Towers to everyone!) but also because we have now established that chav culture has officially made it to Dubai!!!! :eek: And also somewhere in Dubai there's a very scary woman that looks like Marge Simpson. :eek: :eek:

Face81 Nov 8th 2004 4:32 pm

Keep posting FD - we like u here. :D

here, here...... btw TS....... did u like my good luck leprechaun? :rolleyes:

Truth Speak Nov 8th 2004 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by kristy
Hello Mr Face! I'm glad I logged on for your 1000th post now! I shall attempt to send you some karma! No guarantees, because I sent you some a while back, but forgot to put my name on it - doh!

Can't believe it took so long for you to get home last night. JC was asleep about 30 seconds after we got in the door, poor lamb!! But the evening was very good, not just because the food was excellent (BTW recommend the Iranian buffet at the Twin Towers to everyone!) but also because we have now established that chav culture has officially made it to Dubai!!!! :eek: And also somewhere in Dubai there's a very scary woman that looks like Marge Simpson. :eek: :eek:

Kristy, tell us more - we want to hear everything :eek:

novita77 Nov 8th 2004 4:40 pm

FEELING V. SAD WHAT ABOUT ME!! :confused: KNOW I'VE NOT POSTED MUCH BUT WILL ALWAYS BE HERE ;)[/QUOTE]

FD = Laura????

kristy Nov 8th 2004 4:41 pm

Kristy, tell us more - we want to hear everything :eek:

About anything in particular TS?!

Face81 Nov 8th 2004 4:43 pm

Can't believe it took so long for you to get home last night. JC was asleep about 30 seconds after we got in the door, poor lamb!! But the evening was very good, not just because the food was excellent (BTW recommend the Iranian buffet at the Twin Towers to everyone!) but also because we have now established that chav culture has officially made it to Dubai!!!! :eek: And also somewhere in Dubai there's a very scary woman that looks like Marge Simpson.

Hello Kirsty......... whats with all the formalities? call me Face! :D Thanks for logging in to catch my 1000th post.:)

Traffic was a killer last night...... everywhere I went I saw signs that sed.....road closed for repairs!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

JM(for Messiah) did seem a little drowsy, but he did enjoy himself...... Shiva was horrified to hear about the Dubai version of Chav culture....lol..... i tried to let him down gently, but he cudnt handle himself.....lol

sniff, sniff....... bloody cold!!!!!!

The night not only saw us encounter the Simpsons, but we now have another 'hotspot' to add to the growing list. hahahahahaha

Oh and u forgot to warn everyone about the eyeball stew at the buffet and the bland chicken porridge. LOL.. I am glad that u 2 enjoyed the food. Its a real bargain! :cool: We must do another bargain binge soon!hahahaha.... will put my thinking cap on to come up with another place.

oh and i will karma u once i have 'spread' enough of the stuff.

Truth Speak Nov 8th 2004 4:44 pm

About anything in particular TS?!

The CHAVs and the lady that looks like :scared:

I just karmered u :D

Face ......... maybe later lolol