Congrats Face

Old May 14th 2005, 4:37 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Congrats Face

Originally Posted by samireh
All the best!!!
Cheers!
Old May 14th 2005, 4:38 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Congratulations! I have just popped in my head in time.
Thanks very much Aunt PT.
Old May 14th 2005, 4:39 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
Nice one mate

Not the tea boy then?
Cheers Bob.

Hopefully I wont be asked to make tea!

I did get served a glass of water by the MD during my interivew, so I assuming that sort of thing is his job. heh heh.
Old May 14th 2005, 4:43 pm
Super freak

American Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to allAmerican Mom is a name known to all

YEAY Face!!!!!

Congrats!

AM
Old May 14th 2005, 4:46 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by American Mom
YEAY Face!!!!!

Congrats!

AM
Thanks.
Old May 14th 2005, 4:47 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

And from me matey - so you're a working bloke now....
Old May 14th 2005, 4:55 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by MJC
And from me matey - so you're a working bloke now....
thanks buddy........ will be a working lad very, very soon.
Old May 14th 2005, 6:57 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Hopefully I wont be asked to make tea!

I did get served a glass of water by the MD during my interivew, so I assuming that sort of thing is his job. heh heh.
having said that, where I interned, because I don't smoke, I just went and made tea all the time, was drinking about 3 cups an hour....but it was only fair, most of the guys were off having a smoke every half hour...my dentist loved me that summer anyway *lol*
Old May 14th 2005, 8:09 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Face81
Thanks very much Jamila........ its is bloody amazing that it has gone this far.... I owe u a drink.

Yes you do!
This week? Done with projects now..
Old May 15th 2005, 5:19 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
having said that, where I interned, because I don't smoke, I just went and made tea all the time, was drinking about 3 cups an hour....but it was only fair, most of the guys were off having a smoke every half hour...my dentist loved me that summer anyway *lol*
That must have been a very exciting internship... lol...... I am sure that after one sip of tea that I brew, all the employees will be requesting me to stop making them tea. heh heh..... now was that sugar or salt I have to use?
Old May 15th 2005, 5:20 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jamila
Yes you do!
This week? Done with projects now..
No probs.... u will be PM'd soon...
Old May 15th 2005, 5:54 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Already said it once, but congrats mate.
There was never any doubt.

So once you get your first salary are you taking every-one out for dinner? You can pick me up in either the Bentley or the Thorbing ( ), I'm not fussy..

Top job, I hope it turns out to be everything you want it to be...
Old May 15th 2005, 7:01 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Welivehere
So once you get your first salary are you taking every-one out for dinner? You can pick me up in either the Bentley or the Thorbing ( ), I'm not fussy..

Top job, I hope it turns out to be everything you want it to be...

The money thing hasnt been discussed yet, but when (and if) I do get paid for this, I will surely treat everyone to a decent meal. And as for picking u up in the Bentley or Thorbing, we will have to c as it depends on whether or not I have a driver or pilot by then.

Thanks again though mate.
Old May 15th 2005, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

rickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nicerickyboy is just really nice

Congrats, mate, told ya it would be ok. i'ts a shame your now going to have less time to practise your bowling
Old May 15th 2005, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Face! I'm sure you're gonna do great

Jamila! How r u doing? Finished with exams??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.