Congrats Face

Old May 14th 2005, 6:50 am
W10

Default Congrats Face

Make sure you get a company Bentley.

Old May 14th 2005, 6:51 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congrats Face

Originally Posted by W10
I assume you are announcing he got the job? Before such an announcement has been made?
Old May 14th 2005, 6:59 am
W10

I'm counting my chickens...but it seems 99% certain I believe.

Old May 14th 2005, 7:07 am
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I'm counting my chickens...but it seems 99% certain I believe.

Very good....Face, please fill us in on the details when they are confirmed. And congratulations from myself as well.
Old May 14th 2005, 7:24 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
I actually had my eye on the company chopper.
Old May 14th 2005, 7:24 am
W10

Originally Posted by Face81
I actually had my eye on my bosses throbbing chopper.

Last edited by W10; May 14th 2005 at 7:28 am.

Old May 14th 2005, 7:27 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
Very good....Face, please fill us in on the details when they are confirmed. And congratulations from myself as well.
Just had a phone call and txt from the MD and he said that he would tell me exactly what I was going to be doing for them on Monday.... he pretty much confirmed that I was going to be working for them over the summer and he said that he would make sure I did something worthwhile and fullfilling.

Old May 14th 2005, 7:29 am
W10

he said that he would make sure I did something worthwhile and fullfilling.

You do make a good cup of coffee I hear

But seriously well done fella. Sounds like it will be a great opportunity.

Old May 14th 2005, 7:34 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by W10
I actually think its a Robinson R22, rather than a Thorbing.
Old May 14th 2005, 7:36 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by W10
You do make a good cup of coffee I hear

But seriously well done fella. Sounds like it will be a great opportunity.
I cant even make a cup of tea, let alone coffee!

hopefully, it will turn out to be an amazing opportunity/experience at 'real' world work.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

I cant even make a cup of tea, let alone coffee!

hopefully, it will turn out to be an amazing opportunity/experience at 'real' world work.
Well done Face!
Old May 14th 2005, 8:07 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Well done Face!
thanks very much LL.
Old May 14th 2005, 8:36 am
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of

Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!
Old May 14th 2005, 9:13 am

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Congtats mate. So you're gonna have to start working for yr keep now.....

Have a juice on me

trin
Old May 14th 2005, 9:39 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Face!!

Welcome to the world of early risers........hehe

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.