Congrats Face

Old May 14th 2005, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Congrats Face

The new Apprentice.
Congratulations buddy.
SS
Old May 14th 2005, 11:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Just had a phone call and txt from the MD and he said that he would tell me exactly what I was going to be doing for them on Monday.... he pretty much confirmed that I was going to be working for them over the summer and he said that he would make sure I did something worthwhile and fullfilling.

They hired you to take out their trash?

Congrats Face.
Old May 14th 2005, 11:20 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jamila
Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!
Thanks very much Jamila........ its is bloody amazing that it has gone this far.... I owe u a drink.
Old May 14th 2005, 11:20 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Congtats mate. So you're gonna have to start working for yr keep now.....

Have a juice on me

trin
Thanks Trin.

Well....... I dunno bout earning my keep, but i'll have that juice, thanks.
Old May 14th 2005, 11:21 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Malteser
Congratulations Face!!

Welcome to the world of early risers........hehe
Thanks Malt.

Will prolly end up working Sat-Wed, 8-5. No problem at all..... usually up at half 5 during term time anyway.
Old May 14th 2005, 11:21 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by shoushou
The new Apprentice.
Congratulations buddy.
SS
cheers mate.
Old May 14th 2005, 11:22 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Toontje
They hired you to take out their trash?

Congrats Face.

u just blew your chances of me puting in a good word for ya.

Thanks for the congratulatory note though.
Old May 14th 2005, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

cheers mate.
So youre preparing your five year plan now,or what??
Old May 14th 2005, 11:37 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by shoushou
So youre preparing your five year plan now,or what??

errrrrrmmmmmmmmm........ i have to start working b4 i do anything like that. lol
Old May 14th 2005, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

errrrrrmmmmmmmmm........ i have to start working b4 i do anything like that. lol
So we will have that plan on my desk by the end of the month,then???
Old May 14th 2005, 12:53 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

well done, ye boy ye!
Old May 14th 2005, 2:29 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

All the best!!!
Old May 14th 2005, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Congratulations! I have just popped in my head in time.
Old May 14th 2005, 3:32 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one mate

Not the tea boy then?
Old May 14th 2005, 4:37 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by tomelina
well done, ye boy ye!
Thanks very much mate. Appreciate u popping into the ME to wish me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.